AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Fuller Figured/Plus Size Models.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HollieCakes said:
I had a feeling this thread would end in some hurt feelings. Didn't expect to see my name in it though! Calling out girls on their body types/sizes usually isn't the smartest idea ;)
Agreed on all counts.

Reactions: HollieCakes
bawksy said:
My rule of thumb has always been that you're fine as long as your stomach doesn't stick out further than your boobs.

This means that big-boobed girls can get away with being chubbier, and still look good (voluptuous).

If you are a member of the itty bitty titty committee, you need to be skinny to have any chance of being hot.

Well that's odd, cause I'm not skinny and I have small boobs, and quite a lot of people on MFC and in real life have told me I was hot/sexy/beautiful/cute. They must have been lying, I guess.

Lily90x said:
bawksy said:
My rule of thumb has always been that you're fine as long as your stomach doesn't stick out further than your boobs.

This means that big-boobed girls can get away with being chubbier, and still look good (voluptuous).

If you are a member of the itty bitty titty committee, you need to be skinny to have any chance of being hot.

Well that's odd, cause I'm not skinny and I have small boobs, and quite a lot of people on MFC and in real life have told me I was hot/sexy/beautiful/cute. They must have been lying, I guess.
You are pretty you know bawsky he is: lol

Attachments

• Boxxy_Trollin.jpg
    Boxxy_Trollin.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 346
I think that all of you curvy girls are beautiful and I would kill to have your body type. I am 5'5 and 112lbs with absolutely no curves and I hate it. I try my damndest to gain weight and I can't. Embrace what you have. If you think you are sexy, guys will too.

Jupiter551 said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
One of my favorite models is Kaileah, and she is "thick" and does very well for herself. http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Kaileah
Kaileah is gorgeous, never thought of her as "thick" though. I heard you're a bootyful snowflake :whistle:

She has curves, she not fat by any stretch of the imagination, but she got curves in alllllllllllllllllllll the tight places, that is "thick" to me. Yum Yum Yum.

Haha. I dont know... I may be? ;)

ok, I'm now for 2 days thinking about how to do a respectful reply in this thread, here it is, the result of 2 days of thinking about BuxomZoe

hey bb, you are fucking hot, I want to make love to every pound of you, I want to kiss all your curves, I want to get lost in your belly button, I want to slap your big bum, I want to fondle your chin, both of them.

Reactions: LaceyRoyce
Wait, before we get distracted, I want to know when these three ladies are gonna rub their boobs all over me...

RedHerby said:
ok, I'm now for 2 days thinking about how to do a respectful reply in this thread, here it is, the result of 2 days of thinking about BuxomZoe

hey bb, you are fucking hot, I want to make love to every pound of you, I want to kiss all your curves, I want to get lost in your belly button, I want to slap your big bum, I want to fondle your chin, both of them.

Oh my. But I don't quite have two chins, haha. But I get your point.

Jaydenrainey said:
im in big trouble then lol
my leetle boobs have been offended.

I didn't mean to offend you, but PC I am not. I tell it like it is.

I stand by my rule. It's only a rule of thumb, so it doesn't apply to necessarily every situation, but it works pretty well for the most part. And if you're offended by it, hopefully it offends you all the way to the treadmill.

I have the hots for plenty of thick girls, but the thickness has to be in proportion. Every girl carries her extra weight differently. Some girls can get away with it, and some can't. That's just how life is.

Lily90x said:

Not at all. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I'm sure there are at least some guys who will disagree with my opinion. Plus like I said, it's only a rule of thumb. Although I can't really judge how well it applies to your case, since you don't have a single body shot picture in your profile. :think:

HollieCakes said:
I had a feeling this thread would end in some hurt feelings. Didn't expect to see my name in it though! Calling out girls on their body types/sizes usually isn't the smartest idea ;)

But for the record Zoe I find you gorgeous an super sexy and have perved on your profile many times but never caught you on cam. You have a great attitude too and I'm sure with some persistence will do great on MFC.

I was hesitant to post this thread, and I thought about it for a day or two. I think some people get confused and think any girl with curves is full figured, or that someone who is larger is plus size. I know there is a definitely a category for BBWs, and definitely one for skinny girls, I was wondering who was really a representative of the in-between girls.

Even plus size models are held to a high standard. Plus size =/= flabby. Plus size models have to be in proportion, and have "shapely" legs. I was trying to get into some plus size modeling but I'm just about an inch and a half too short :/ You still have to be at least 5'8".

But thank you! That means a lot to me :D

Reactions: HollieCakes
bawksy said:
im in big trouble then lol
my leetle boobs have been offended.

I didn't mean to offend you, but PC I am not. I tell it like it is.

I stand by my rule. It's only a rule of thumb, so it doesn't apply to necessarily every situation, but it works pretty well for the most part. And if you're offended by it, hopefully it offends you all the way to the treadmill.

I have the hots for plenty of thick girls, but the thickness has to be in proportion. Every girl carries her extra weight differently. Some girls can get away with it, and some can't. That's just how life is.

Lily90x said:

Not at all. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I'm sure there are at least some guys who will disagree with my opinion. Plus like I said, it's only a rule of thumb. Although I can't really judge how well it applies to your case, since you don't have a single body shot picture in your profile. :think:

i wasnt really offended.. i was just pointing out in a sarcastic way that rule of thumb is kind of dumb as there are alot of curvy girls with little boobs who are hot(i could name two other girls in this thread alone :p). i doubt the words of a faux troll are going to motivate me to workout as i already do on a regular basis but thanks. :))
id pretend to be offended at that comment but you dont know me like that lol. i happen to be proportioned just fine waist to hip ratio is actually the measure i would use to clarify women who can get away with more poundage imo once you start losing your shape thats when you get too big.

HollieCakes said:

But for the record Zoe I find you gorgeous an super sexy and have perved on your profile many times but never caught you on cam. You have a great attitude too and I'm sure with some persistence will do great on MFC.

:text-datsphatyo: Full-figured Aussies represeeent :happy-partydance:

PixieElli said:
I think you all are beautiful and sexy!I wouldn't kick a single one of you out of bed for eating crackers ;)
What about ribs or fried chicken? :shock:

blackxrose said:
PixieElli said:
I think you all are beautiful and sexy!I wouldn't kick a single one of you out of bed for eating crackers ;)

i wouldnt kick you out of bed for that either so long as you shared;)

Reactions: Rose
PixieElli said:
blackxrose said:
PixieElli said:

i wouldnt kick you out of bed for that either so long as you shared;)
Idk, that's a toughie. Lol :p

blackxrose said:

You would actually bring ribs or fried chicken to bed??

You know, I always hoped a day like this would come...I promised myself I wouldn't cry...so happy...

CommonAnomaly said:
blackxrose said:

You know, I always hoped a day like this would come...I promised myself I wouldn't cry...so happy...
Actually I do. I use a small lap tray and sit cross legged so I don't spill. :) Used to be that my only working tv was in my bedroom and I like to watch movies while I eat. Lol..

blackxrose said:
CommonAnomaly said:
blackxrose said:

Actually I do. I use a small lap tray and sit cross legged so I don't spill. :) Used to be that my only working tv was in my bedroom and I like to watch movies while I eat. Lol..

That's...umm...will you marry me?

CommonAnomaly said:
blackxrose said:
CommonAnomaly said:
blackxrose said:

That's...umm...will you marry me?
Lol if you like that, you would laugh at who I learned it from. :) My roommate is bad for my waistline.

blackxrose said:
bawksy said:
blackxrose said:
There goes my chance of being hot....Oh well..

The camera must be deceiving, because I never thought you had any issue...
Must be because my stomach actually sticks out a lot farther than my boobs do and I'm not very far from 200lbs. In my off-cam life I regularly get asked if I'm pregnant or when I'm due. Padded bras do help a lot on cam though. ;)

This happens to me as well. I wish people would fucking think sometimes, haha.

LacieLaPlante said:
ga5457 said:
Pinkee is another think model that does pretty well with a 5440 camscore. Her profile says she is 127 lbs but that can't be right.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Pinkee

I think weight is very strange to look at exclusively. I'm 5'5 and weigh 115lbs but whenever I tell someone that weight, they question it because they assume less. Whether your body is mostly fat or mostly muscle changes a lot!! A girl who works out a lot but has some fat on her will certainly weight more than a girl of the same size who doesn't work out.

Not to mention, height is a huge factor in weight! And bone structure. I'm skinny but I am the DEFINITION of big boned.. I'm a jeweler so I make bracelets often and I always have to make mine larger than I would make to sell.. My extra few pounds that people think I don't have may just be in bone weight. Perhaps Pinkee is only 4'9 or 5'0 tall, she could easily weigh 127lbs and have the figure she has.. I'm always baffled by the girls who claim to be 106lbs with enormous tits, but the truth is that they're little tiny people!!

YES YES YES. Everyone always focuses sooo much on weight, when really, your weight is compromised of many different factors. Body Fat. Muscle Mass, etc. When I tell people how much I weigh, they NEVER believe me. However, I guess I carry my weight interesting, but I also know how to dress myself to flatter myself quite well. :).

BuxomZoe said:
I was hesitant to post this thread, and I thought about it for a day or two. I think some people get confused and think any girl with curves is full figured, or that someone who is larger is plus size. I know there is a definitely a category for BBWs, and definitely one for skinny girls, I was wondering who was really a representative of the in-between girls.

Even plus size models are held to a high standard. Plus size =/= flabby. Plus size models have to be in proportion, and have "shapely" legs. I was trying to get into some plus size modeling but I'm just about an inch and a half too short :/ You still have to be at least 5'8".

This is something I struggle with every day. I am 5'0, && right now, weight 150. I am a 38 D, && my measurements are fucked. I think my waist is like 36? Which is also what my hips are. I do not personally feel that I fit into the BBW category at all, nor do I fit into the toned, fit category [at least not right now]. I believe that the best way to describe my body type would be to call me curvy... However, I have always felt that curvy girls should have more hips than I do. I have weighed much more, && also weighed much less. Zoe, you are fucking beautiful. I know exactly what it is like to feel down on yourself, I am pretty sure we all do. && I know what it's like to feel like you don't fit. But just know, that that's okay to not be in any specific category. && also, lots of people like all types of body sizes. Also, congrats to all the girls who posted pics of yourselves. :h:.

CarolinaPeachXx said:
I think that all of you curvy girls are beautiful and I would kill to have your body type. I am 5'5 and 112lbs with absolutely no curves and I hate it. I try my damndest to gain weight and I can't. Embrace what you have. If you think you are sexy, guys will too.

I have a friend who is like this, && I envy the ever loving fuck shit out of her, no lie. I have the OPPOSITE problem.

i consider myself curvy, but not plus size. but then again who the fuck knows what plus size full figured curvy BBW means anymore. i use to get pissed off when people would call me a BBW, because no offense to any of those girls, but that's not my body type.

work with what you have laaaadies ;)

Reactions: KeelyAimee
^ ah yeah I don't think you are plus size either, I hope I didn't offend you! You're the same size as me, you just have big boobies :) I was putting you in the "hot curvy babe" category.

MadisonLeigh said:
^ ah yeah I don't think you are plus size either, I hope I didn't offend you! You're the same size as me, you just have big boobies :) I was putting you in the "hot curvy babe" category.

i didnt even see my name, i am not offended i promise. i feel flattered.

Reactions: MadisonLeigh
as someone who has struggled where i am in the body type range my whole life i will tell you this much ladies that it doesn't fucking matter as long as you love yourself
i have had giant boobs since i was 10. then i got hips at 18. now my boobs are even bigger and so are my hips. a lot of my friends had petite or slim bodies growing up and i was super confused and had low self esteem. i didn't start to like myself until i was about 21 and accept my body. sometimes i still struggle, but i'd say 90 percent of the time i like myself.
if i told you guys my weight with my height, i'm 5'3, most people would categorize me as plus size. but then they look at me and it's not true. so you can't base shit on weight. everyone's body type is different and so is where their weight is. my weight is all on the top of me ;)
if everyone had the same body type we'd be boring.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.