AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you make custom video? I need!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh... what?

It looks to me like you are asking the girls for free videos of themselves that you can sell and make profit off of.... what are you smoking?

lolhc.png

saucyamateurs said:
Hello Girls,

I really need custom videos that you can make at home using you cam, like, masturbation, striptease, fetish and girl on girl.
If you can do that, please, contact me.

Marcos - saucyamateurs@gmail.com

Thanks!
Follow the link in the banner at the top of the page, buy tokens, then ask the girls if they make custom videos and then pay for it with said tokens.

Where did you get the idea you could be a freeloader on my forums.

Edit: Thanks!

I did not get the impression that he is looking for anything for free. I could be wrong, but the first thing that I thought was that he is looking for content for an amateur website. He's just not very good with the communication thing, which could be its own kind of problem.

Jebbaz said:
Uhh... what?

It looks to me like you are asking the girls for free videos of themselves that you can sell and make profit off of.... what are you smoking?

Sorry but you got it wrong. I do not want free videos. I want to pay for them. ;)

AmberCutie said:
Follow the link in the banner at the top of the page, buy tokens, then ask the girls if they make custom videos and then pay for it with said tokens.

Where did you get the idea you could be a freeloader on my forums.

Edit: Thanks!

Thanks for your tip. I do not want free videos. I want to pay for them. ;)

Sevrin said:
I did not get the impression that he is looking for anything for free. I could be wrong, but the first thing that I thought was that he is looking for content for an amateur website. He's just not very good with the communication thing, which could be its own kind of problem.

Thank you Sevrin. This is exactly what I need. :)

The message that you will pay girls for content should have been included in your original post, you would have gotten a better reception.

So what are the terms of this transaction?

You need to post details so girls know what they are getting in to.

whoa.... thats some low life shit man....
i just hope you'd be expecting to pay good for them.
suppose some girls may not mind... but really now....

BadAssCurves said:
The message that you will pay girls for content should have been included in your original post, you would have gotten a better reception.

Exactly. We cam girls get guys every day, hell, every HOUR asking for something for free. Please think before you post.

Also, from the screenname, one can assume it's for a website about saucy amateurs, so if you could actually be less sketchy/shady about your intentions, that would be swell.

BadAssCurves said:

I will be more specific next time! ;) Details below.

Louie777 said:
whoa.... thats some low life shit man....
i just hope you'd be expecting to pay good for them.
suppose some girls may not mind... but really now....

;)

AmberCutie said:
BadAssCurves said:

Exactly. We cam girls get guys every day, hell, every HOUR asking for something for free. Please think before you post.

Also, from the screenname, one can assume it's for a website about saucy amateurs, so if you could actually be less sketchy/shady about your intentions, that would be swell.

Sorry, i will be more specific next time... and yes, this content I will use at my website. Details below.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Yeah is this just going to be for your personal use or are you going to use them somewhere else?

Sorry girls for not being very specific in the first post. Below is what I need:

- Selfshot videos between 5 to 30 min. in this main niches: Masturbation, Anal, Ass Shaking, Tits, Striptease, Shower, Squirt, Smoking, Foot Fetish, Lesbian and some custom requests.

- Selfshot photos and pro amateur photos sets.

All that content will be used on amateur website, so I need that you provide the 2257 docs. This content will not for resale!

Thank you!

saucyamateurs said:
All that content will be used on amateur website, so I need that you provide the 2257 docs. This content will not for resale!
You may have a hard time finding a camgirl willing to give you a proper 2257 doc and the release form. I suggest you to tell more about your site so the girls can see if they feel comfortable giving away their real private info.

By the way, if you just want to buy content, there are companies that sell it (pro and amateur) with all the legal docs needed.

MyCamgirl said:
You may have a hard time finding a camgirl willing to give you a proper 2257 doc and the release form. I suggest you to tell more about your site so the girls can see if they feel comfortable giving away their real private info.

By the way, if you just want to buy content, there are companies that sell it (pro and amateur) with all the legal docs needed.

Hi MyCamGirl, Thank you for the infos. Today I have the website www.unreleasedamateur.com that already has licensed content from multiple adult companies, now I will launch another amateur site and I´m looking for new girls.

saucyamateurs said:
MyCamgirl said:

Hi MyCamGirl, Thank you for the infos. Today I have the website www.unreleasedamateur.com that already has licensed content from multiple adult companies, now I will launch another amateur site and I´m looking for new girls.

I think girls want to know specifics such as:

Pay out
contractual info if necessary
What specifically you will be doing with the content

And so on...

BadAssCurves said:
saucyamateurs said:
MyCamgirl said:

Pay out

And so on...

This. Definitely this before any information will be given O-o

How about a proper god damn intro instead of "Hi! I want your videos, for my non-discript website of unknown and indescribable nature. You will get a mystery payment of various cheeses and maybe a personal thank you note on the back of my best buy receipt. I will leave you to wonder WTF I am up to and what I am doing and let the good guys of the forum fish you into giving away your personal info for me to steal since obviously I have not shown any credentials to prove I'm not a douch canoe stalker type. Thanks~mystery noob"

:banghead: I mean really? It's not like its our work, or our content, or our personal lives your trying to smooze your way into Sheeesh!

Ok Eva, that really made me LoL. :lol:

Tis what I more or less come here for, to help a model or 2 (and maybe some guys) LOL while venting LOL :thumbleft: you know how I do :D

Eva_ChangeN said:
How about a proper god damn intro instead of "Hi! I want your videos, for my non-discript website of unknown and indescribable nature. You will get a mystery payment of various cheeses and maybe a personal thank you note on the back of my best buy receipt. I will leave you to wonder WTF I am up to and what I am doing and let the good guys of the forum fish you into giving away your personal info for me to steal since obviously I have not shown any credentials to prove I'm not a douch canoe stalker type. Thanks~mystery noob"

I'd have to say I might be somewhat interested if there had been an offer of mysterious cheeses... Funniest thing I have read all week btw! :clap:

BadAssCurves said:

Pay out

And so on...

The payment and the contract will be send before you release the video and I will pay by paypal or payoneer.

Eva_ChangeN said:

:banghead: I mean really? It's not like its our work, or our content, or our personal lives your trying to smooze your way into Sheeesh!

cheese-heart-vector.jpg

OMG!! Ok lets see....

I think you should post SPECIFIC things like the payout amounts, What kind of contractual obligations there are, and WHEN AND WHERE these vids will be available on the net.

Ummm sorry but I can't figure out if you are dense or just foreign, and confused.

I really do not think it can be any clearer than this ^^

Attachments

• facepalm_stupid_people-s400x320-62605-580.jpg
    facepalm_stupid_people-s400x320-62605-580.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 295
The payment and the contract will be send before you release the video and I will pay by paypal or payoneer.

Will be send? Im going with foreign.

So let me get this straight....From the above statement it sounds like you want us to just make the video then you will tell us how much mystery cheese you will pay us for it? Um, no thanks. Have you tried clips 4 sale? Or other similar sites that you can buy content from?

Eva :Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahhaha
sorry I just pissed myself ...so funny

I must say I think the poster looks legit and probably like me is not a native English speaker ...lol
I think you should post a new topic stating clearly what you are looking for , what is expected , that you will pay for it and well by Payoneer ( remember Epassporte ? I do ......ouch) and PayPal ..........

State exactly what you are looking for...
I understand that you dont post pay rates here as it probably will depend on the kind of model how well known she is etc...

I actually think a lot of models would be interested , considering the success of Clips4Sale .....

cherriebomb said:

Will be send? Im going with foreign.

So let me get this straight....From the above statement it sounds like you want us to just make the video then you will tell us how much mystery cheese you will pay us for it? Um, no thanks. Have you tried clips 4 sale? Or other similar sites that you can buy content from?

The 2257 section of his website says the custodian of the records is a Brazilian company.

Also from his website, I can see he has a link to a clips4sale studio. I don't know if he is the studio owner, but his website has many tease videos of the full lenght videos that are for sale on clips4sale. Plus, on his site it says that if you want to watch the full video or download it you need to pay for a membership. But he said here that [sic] "this content will not for resale!"

saucyamateurs, if you are having problems explaining yourself in English, assuming you are Brazilian, write in Portuguese (write here, don't PM me) what is your plan and I can explain to the girls what you want and how you want to do it.

BTW paying for adult content on Paypal is AGAINTS Paypals rules and contracts and they can and HAVE kept ALL monies accrued thru adult transactions thru their system....FYI

Glad I made some of ya LOL, I was just speakin my mind, as always. I did notice that my sleep deprivation had me typing like English was an option LOL

I'm not even close to convinced that anyone would be comfortable with this shady shit... :snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.