AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do I continue with this situation?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 18, 2024
Hi,

I’m aware that there is a lot “omg I found a girl on cam that I like! is this real that she likes me too?”

However maybe this one is a little different. I’m looking for advice on how to manage this situation

I’ve been single 1.5 years, about 5months ago I end up on a cam site and find this Colombian girl 23 y/o (I’m 28 from uk) the first couple of times we have private sessions and have fun, thinking nothing of it other than damn she’s really beautiful.. so I go a couple times a month as I’m happy with the service (bare in mind these aren’t long private sessions I’m just having the fun and leaving) then one time I enter free mode and we start talking and we clicked very naturally, getting to know each other, making each other cry laughing, this must’ve been over a couple of hours inbetween some people taking her private.
So from then on we did the free mode a lot more than private’s and sometimes I feel bad for sitting in free and her not getting any money so I tip her (only £10 as that is max per tip) and she gets a bit bothered and tells me that’s not something that I need to do now, she doesn’t see me as a customer etc

fast forward to last month and she gives me her work number to talk to her on, which we did on and off but it wasn’t her main phone so after 2 weeks of that she gave me her main phone number so “we can be closer” and we’ve called a few times and text almost everyday, she’s funny, flirty, we have a lot in common and the language barrier isn’t too difficult either. She has told me multiple times she adores our connection and how she’s saving to fly over even if it’s meeting half way (sending screenshots of her saving etc) but sometimes she gives mixed signals, on occasions she doesn’t seem to fancy talking as she gives 1 or 2 word replies to questions I ask or general messages , so when I try to give her space and she realises this she will come back and start a conversation then not reply for a day.

Now at the minute I do like her I do feel a connection but i obviously have the thoughts in my head second guessing it all. Like is she genuinely interested and is it just their culture that she doesn’t need to speak to me every day.
Her wanting to fly so quickly kind of feels like a red flag . But also the fact she works for a studio she’s risked a lot letting me have her phone numbers, which itself says a lot I would assume?

I understand this is fairly early on too, do I carry on and just go with the flow. Or could there be something dodgey about this?

Yes, what @KingMarti said. It really is exactly like any of other those stories. I understand how intoxicating the world of cam-models can be, especially if one is in a "vulnerable" head-space. But really models are not camming to find a partner. It sounds like a standard mode of operation. I am not saying that she is doing anything wrong, I imagine she expects you (as an adult) to know that cam-sites are a fantasy world and that her attention is really only dependent on your tipping (or potential future tipping).

Out of curiosity, how would any of you other users feel if your favourite model turned up on your doorstep unannounced?

For me I be scared.
Personally I would not be bothered. I have known my favourite model for many years now and consider us to be friends. The modern equivalent of pen-pals. (Also I guess, internet friends with benefits ;) )

But if another model turned up, yeah I'd be "curious" although if they travelled all the way down here, I doubt there would be anything too nefarious afoot.. it's a LONG way to come for a con job lol.

OP - I can’t tell you what to do, nor do I know what the model’s motivation is. But I can tell you from having read probably hundreds of these types of posts on ACF over many years, that your situation doesn’t seem appreciably different.

The good news is if you’re approaching this as a model-customer relationship (which it is) and you’re cool with continuing to pay this model in exchange for the warm & fuzzy feeling you’re getting, go for it. Just remember cam sites aren’t dating sites.

Out of curiosity, how would any of you other users feel if your favourite model turned up on your doorstep unannounced?

For me I be scared.

Scared isn’t the right term. I’d be exceptionally weirded out by it, just as I would if any other online-only acquaintance showed up at my doorstep unannounced.

Reactions: MaryCorner
But how did they get the address? All of this hinges upon how they got the address. There's only one way they'd get the address; because you fucking gave it to them lol What did you expect giving your address away like that willy nilly? 😆 if you give your address away to strangers ... don't get mad when they show up expecting free food, and wanting to party 🤷‍♀️😆

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, I’d like to clarify that other than the privates at the start and that one tip I mentioned I haven’t actually been giving her money at all for a while. I don’t even enter the chat room anymore

I also haven’t given my full address out she just knows my country. Which is why there was talks of her flying to my country or meeting halfway. Still strange though after a couple of months to be suggesting this to me

For me I just find it confusing because I’m not paying for anything anymore and because she works in those Colombian studios I hear are strict, it was very risky to be given out personal numbers, right?
So maybe she is genuine. But how do you know these days haha.

I appreciate after reading more threads that this is a similar case to some others

For me I be scared.
I would be pleased to see that my persistence paid off, I have been nagging her for years about coming and cleaning my apartment...I even offered her free coffee
😂😂

Where is meeting halfway? The Mariana Trench?