AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
jebbaz said:
Keithy said:
Well it involves a large miasma of incandescent plasma converting hydrogen into heavier elements through the process of fusion.

would you read to me in smart talk please? I'd like that. Especially if you are British, are you British?
i lol'd

morment said:
Eva_ChangeN said:
Morment, there are bits that can "bite" stripped screws, they come in all sizes, my fav set is by Dewalt, comes from about 1/16 inch up to 2" bolts. GL
I think we have some of those, I'm going to try something else first though. My brother has an external enclosure so I might be able to put the old drive in there and transfer it over that way.

The first problem is getting an easy-out that will fit small screws. The second is getting it to remove them without breaking the plastic around them...

Last night I had a dream that I was stolen by some evil kidnapper who cut off all of our tongues. After we were freed (by killing that monster!) I asked my aunt how bad it was. He cut so much off that when I looked in the mirror I realized I had a normal sized tongue!!!!

I woke up crying. :violin:

People hate it when I post this:
"The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him."

Why?

Keithy said:
"The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him."

Why?

Maybe so, but in time of war, you can be shot for not following those orders...

Yay put an offer in on a house today, and it's not a short sale!

pyrite1965 said:
Keithy said:

Why?

Maybe so, but in time of war, you can be shot for not following those orders...

The US actually hunted down and shot the people that used that excuse.
And I doubt most first world countries would have people being shot on site for not following orders, especially if those orders are immoral or illegal. Otherwise they can seek refuge in another country easily.

It's one week until Halloween. That means that in eight days, I should be able to find some chocolate on sale.

I feel like I'm forgetting my life back home, all this newness in life is making me nostalgic. And I still haven't told my mom I have a boy friend... I dunno why I feel like she needs to know her son is Bi.

woohoo my driver instructor told me i will having my exam before xmas... now lets hope i pass the first time..

this is part 1 of 2 far as my hair goes :)

have to bleach it to the other color (vampire red) will take :twisted:

Attachments

• 4713975.jpg
    4713975.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 76
Oh! I have a (self proclaimed) great one liner but I can't use it now. Crud! I have to use it the next time I see Amber on cam. Oh, it's so great! It's so perfect for the situation should it arise! Ha ha! (Well, maybe not).

Actually, no... it works better on the forums! Argh! I guess I'll just have to wait for the opportunity to present itself here.

I better write this down in a notepad document or something in case I forget!