AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Keithy said:
Keithy said:
If the TARDIS travels through time, and the Doctor can travel to anywhere at any time, then why is the Doctor always running and in a hurry.
And in Star Trek, every time someone is transported, you actually see them die, only to be cloned and reformed at the other end of the transport. By transporting someone you can remove any foreign bacteria and viruses from the transport. A Memory pattern of the person is kept in storage when the person is transported. So if you had someone die (say, spock) whether from injury, disease or whatever, you should theoretically be able to put the body in the transport, overwrite the information with a pattern from memory and you would remove any disease, injury or whatever killed them, only to reform them in their prior state, perfectly fine.
No one should be able to die in Star Trek, ever. With all the technobabble that goes on, this is a very logical function of the parameters set onto transporters.
i never thought of that.. totally true, i mean they can time travel ffs they should have figured this out.

LadyLuna said:
Why is it possible to care too much? Isn't caring about things the way to make things happen, and caring about people the way we're supposed to be making the world better?

I said it was caring too much. She said it was stalking.

living in the middle of nowhere kind of sucks when you want to do go out and do something after 10 pm, the only options around here are WalMart or a few restaurants.

morment said:
living in the middle of nowhere kind of sucks when you want to do go out and do something after 10 pm, the only options around here are WalMart or a few restaurants.
I live near the second largest city in Michigan and just about everything closes by 10. Most things close by 9 (including a lot of restaurants, wtf?) and even before that there's shit to do here.

morment said:

We don't even have a WalMart. :cry: But judging from the one in the next town over, I wouldn't* want to go there after 10 pm. Swamped with underage white kids who still think trying to act black when you look like Casper is super duper cool.

*Unless I'm totally shit faced. In which case it's fun to people watch/fuck with people. Usually the Casper kids.

What you don't like anal that saddens me inside, but your ass is still to die for anyway.

More random ass.

Attachments

• Ass-11.jpg
    Ass-11.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 140
Keithy said:
I live near the second largest city in Michigan and just about everything closes by 10. Most things close by 9 (including a lot of restaurants, wtf?) and even before that there's shit to do here.
come to think of it when I lived in Lubbock, which isn't a huge city but still fairly large, there wasn't much open past 10 either, it just seems worse here cause there's nothing closer than 15-20 minutes away.

Frankie said:
We don't even have a WalMart. :cry: But judging from the one in the next town over, I wouldn't* want to go there after 10 pm. Swamped with underage white kids who still think trying to act black when you look like Casper is super duper cool.

*Unless I'm totally shit faced. In which case it's fun to people watch/fuck with people. Usually the Casper kids.
it's pretty much like that at the one down here too.

Frankie said:
morment said:

White kids are hysterical.

How can a show about a family getting super powers have a review calling it, "the most realistic family drama on television."?

I am currently wondering how many of you are noticing the box at the top of the page and laughing at how we keep borking it. :)

pyrite1965 said:
AmberCutie said:
I am currently wondering how many of you are noticing the box at the top of the page and laughing at how we keep borking it. :)

I noticed it, once moment it works, next it doesn't. About to send you a PM and oh it's working again...

Jawbs and I were both making changes to it. And that box is necessary... seems so many new models can't find that post, thus tripling the amount of PM and tweets I get asking how to get model status.

AmberCutie said:
pyrite1965 said:
AmberCutie said:

I noticed it, once moment it works, next it doesn't. About to send you a PM and oh it's working again...

Jawbs and I were both making changes to it. And that box is necessary... seems so many new models can't find that post, thus tripling the amount of PM and tweets I get asking how to get model status.

OK but how do I get access to that one forum I don't have access to?

jebbaz said:
That GODDAMN TRAIN that goes by every other day at 3am is particularly loud tonight....

Apparently driving a train into a group of players in EQ is now a bannable offense. Though kind of hard to avoid when they're such dicks about dying in that game and the enemies never lose agro on you.

It's finally clean! OMG, my room is clean!

Careful, the world might end.

I forgot to post this on Friday, but this is what happened during my lunch break on Friday at work.

- Go out to my car to see that some pigeons used it as their toilet.
- Drive to gas station to clean the windshield since some of the bird shit is blocking the view.
- Step in gum while cleaning windshield.
- Drive to pick up lunch with one foot out to the side to keep gum off of car's mats.
- Driving back to work with lunch, find that my normal route back to work is blocked by car crash.
- Have to drive an extra mile out of the way due to light rail limiting ways to get to work.
- Have to wait thru 3 red lights in left turn lane before I can turn.
- Get to work, have 8 minutes to eat and clean the gum off my shoe.
- Get to meeting 5 minutes late due to all that shit (at least my boss was cool when I explained what happened).

Fuck. My. Life.

I had corn dogs last night for the first time in years.

MMMM

Had the most awesome FUCK session with the Hubby while watching Mila and her new friend Rogue get it on, over and over and over. Dunno who had more fun, us or them LOL they had viewers tho hehehe

:dance: :drool: :mrgreen:

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep was awesome. Until after beating the first two story modes on hard and just wanting to finish the game fast, I went to beat the final bit on normal. Bad move, since now I can't unlock the damn secret ending. Fuck you, you're now in the trade in bin and I'm going to watch Blank Points on youtube.