AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
I find this creepy as all fuck. Legitimately disturbing.

Well, it was right there, - that I didn't heed your warring is no fault of yours. Next time you say, "Legitimately disturbing", I'm on to the next post, straight away.

Reactions: BlueViolet
Miss_Lollipop said:
camstory said:
In a room today and I saw one of those acts that endear me to MFC. A model on her prem account entered the room and not only rallied the other visitors to tip, (I felt the need to raid another account for the last 50 tokens I had) but she also tipped in excess of 1500 tokens herself. It was a complete surprise to the model and had the feel of a small kitty cult invasion. The difference was that it was done with no sense of self promotion by the visiting model. Well your going to get a little anyway. Thank You Aedan Rayne. :clap:

:) ScarletRaven is another one who does this on a regular basis she is FUCKING AWESOME! That is all...
Yes ScarletRaven is as generous as could be imagined, and it is wonderful that you have pointed it out. Scarlet is more than a cam model to me, and many who visit her regularly. She is genuinely a very good person.

Jupiter551 said:
I find this creepy as all fuck. Legitimately disturbing.

I'm super not sober so this was terrifying D: But awesomely so. Man I want to play Skyrim! I just got a 360 a few days ago and I am already kinda sick of CoD3, so I really want to get Skyrim. Loved Oblivion.

Wow... I've been away for longer than I thought. I didn't think I'd be delayed 14 seconds.

Jason314 said:
Wow... I've been away for longer than I thought. I didn't think I'd be delayed 14 seconds.

:shock:

Lydia_Deetz said:
blackxrose said:
Today was my last day of classes until after the 3rd! Yay!!! :D

Mine is tomorrow! WOOOT! I need a break :-D
*high fives* You can do it! :D Just one more day!

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
Found out last night that a couple guys from a group of new friends I started hanging out with are bisexual. I kinda suspected it for a while but last night I just went out and asked "hey man, are you bisexual or something?" and he replied yes with a straight face and said that another mutual friend of ours is as well. I believed him. Fortunately I'm not homophobic or bicurious so this isn't a big deal.

Also found out that another friend in this group is deeply religious and was honestly offended by this video:

Two bisexual guys, a deeply religious guy and I'm an atheist. This is a shitstorm just waiting to happen.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
All I want for Christmas is a lovely lady you likes to play video games, loves Star Wars, and likes to watch action movies.
Oh and a pair of Chewbacca slippers!

Sdog1982 said:
All I want for Christmas is a lovely lady you likes to play video games, loves Star Wars, and likes to watch action movies.
Oh and a pair of Chewbacca slippers!
Wanna do a raid with me on WOW? :) We can put Star Wars on in the background and I have a dog that sheds like Chewbaca.

Reactions: Sdog1982
I never got into WoW. I wish I had a gaming rig so I could play KOTOR. Thanks for the offer. You are awesome!

Reactions: Rose
My slippers are broken :crybaby: i need some new paws.

I had a pair of pink monster paws that got stolen too... what terrible slipper luck and sock luck i seem to have... and holey socks which people love to comment on whilst i cam..... :think:

all i want for xmas is SOCKS, slippers and ink refills for my green and yellow markers!!! oh and tokens so i can teep all the bbs. some more platform spike heels never hurt anyone either. i could go on, but i won't.

What's on everyone else's xmas leest?

Cute girl that enjoys everything I enjoy, didn't want to tell me she had a boyfriend because she didn't want me to stop talking to her. So now I'm pissed at her for lying to me AND feel rejected.
Ok, over it now. Next bitch.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me out the last two days. :D I never asked for your assistance and you guys gave it anyways. You guys are totally awesome and the help you've given is invaluable. Thank you so much! :D

Keithy said:
Cute girl that enjoys everything I enjoy, didn't want to tell me she had a boyfriend because she didn't want me to stop talking to her. So now I'm pissed at her for lying to me AND feel rejected.

Why does her boyfriend have anything to do with you? That's her problem, not yours. Bone her anyways and feel alpha as fuck.

bawksy said:
Keithy said:

Why does her boyfriend have anything to do with you? That's her problem, not yours. Bone her anyways and feel alpha as fuck.

You know, I thought about this. I also realized that this is what I do all the time anyways. So I should just do it.

Keithy said:
bawksy said:
Keithy said:

You know, I thought about this. I also realized that this is what I do all the time anyways. So I should just do it.

That's pretty horrible, fellas >.< Seducing girls in relationships?

AshaSnow said:

Don't be hatin'.

But you're right, the honorable thing to do would be to mindfuck her into dumping him first. He can easily accomplish this by flirting hardcore with her, but not following through with anything physical, instead following it up with "Ahh, too bad you're not single, we could have so much fun." or "Why don't you get rid of the bozo, and then we'll talk". Basically just talk condescendingly about the boyfriend in her presence.

Attachments

• venn-diagram.jpeg
    venn-diagram.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 60
AshaSnow said:
Keithy said:
bawksy said:
Keithy said:

I know, she should be well enough in her relationship to cut off the second place guy and move on and not set her self up where she'll make the choice to be with Mr Silver Medal. Oh wait, you're saying it's MY fault if I pull her along like she was doing to me?

Took my cat to the vet for a checkup and and discovered he has diabetes :(( Now I have to inject him with insulin twice a day.

PS, vets are so fucking expensive :crybaby:

Jupiter551 said:
This guy collected every weapon and piece of armour he gained by looting/killing throughout the course of the game, piled them in his house, and then did this lol.

People saw a pic of all the weapons and armor I had amassed and there were many many requests to see what would happen if Unrelenting Force was cast on the pile. This is the result.

The sheer quantity or everything in one spot amazed me more than using unrelenting force in the place. I was hoping for a lil more destruction :(

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
The bf did the laundry the other day by himself. He didnt check anything before he left. I am now missing ONE sock. And of course its my absolute favorite pair ive ever had. Im pissed!!!!

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Teagan_Chase said:
The bf did the laundry the other day by himself. He didnt check anything before he left. I am now missing ONE sock. And of course its my absolute favorite pair ive ever had. Im pissed!!!!

This is why men shouldn't do the laundry.

Was doing some xmas shopping for a few ladies I appreciate ...

I didnt appreciate however one of them giving me their boyfriends number.. that ticked me off so no gift for her haha..

Anyways done with all the xmas shopping now...even got a lil something for myself ... I hate Cena, but i seriously dig the hoodie...

IMAG0960.jpg