AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AedanRayne said:
Bawksy... is that you...?
The pic is so creepy I had been focusing on it and didn't see text below, until on my way to next post.When I did, the resulting belly laugh was followed by a very angry sounding room mate bleating out 'fucking... inconsiderate..blah, blah, blah...'
I thought 'yea should keep door to computer closed I guess.' And then, 'stupid bitch, could have been back to sleeping during that last blah blah blah, shit, I got it at f'in, inconsiderate.'

Reactions: AedanRayne
bawksy said:
I've never seen a video go full retard quite as elegantly as this one does.

What the actual fuck.

what the FUCK? It was pretty terrible even before the er...twist in the plot. Oh, also the um, girl, diving into the pool embarassment or whatever, is that what I think it was?? Just another layer of wtf on the several there already.

bAGZT.jpg

Can someone teach me how to talk to myself? After 30 minutes of it I get bored and crabby. :(

Reactions: camstory
Reactions: camstory
Jupiter551 said:
New Zealand probes mystery 'kiwi' found in Russian port
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13344158
_52635189_001196167-1.jpg

I know they say they dont see blackmarket trade but I do.
Just for the rarity sake. Just because an animal is hard to handle or shy doesn't make it not valuable. New Zealand has the most amazing birds on the planet. Even shy little flightless kiwis.

I used to rehab wild birds in New Zealand with a local sanctuary. I am praying for this little guy.

Also: THis made me homesick. December 6 and a plane ride to NZ cannot come fast enough. :)

My brother is getting married next Friday!!!! :D Him and his fiancee have asked me to be the official photographer and if I can do his fiancee's make up, hair and if she can borrow one of my dresses. :D *happy dance* After losing 3 family members unexpectedly this month this is some really good news. I hope my pictures do them justice. :dance: :blob2: :hello1: :happy2: :happy3: :happy4: :flower: :love1: :love7: :compress: :colors: :sex: :banana-dance: :banana-linedance: :banana-rainbow: :happy-bouncyyellow: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

So over the last few days I've watched the first two X-men movies for the first time in years. Should I even bother with the third one? It was a bit of a train wreck, even worse than Wolverine.

nerdguy said:
So over the last few days I've watched the first two X-men movies for the first time in years. Should I even bother with the third one? It was a bit of a train wreck, even worse than Wolverine.

Skip movies, read comics.

Reactions: SatanJonez
im leaving so soon and its bittersweet. im excited to be back in the desert and get my life on track but im leaving feeling so exquisitely loved by my little circle that i want to cling to them. my friends threw me a going away party and it was really small but so awesome. they cooked a 4 course completely vegan meal and brought vegan ice cream because both my hubby and i are veggie. it doesnt seem like so amazing to have a meal cooked for you but it was the best going away present ever, as a vegan people dont cook for me usually. ill be back chicago way in about two years and i know without a doubt they will again except me seamlessly into their circle again.
i hope i can make new friends in arizona.

Is it wrong to purchase a new Xbox 360 (mine recently did the red ring of death) in order to play Skyrim today. Then buy another Xbox on Black Friday, and then return the one I paid full-price for?

"Hey is there something stuck on my nose? Can you pull it out pl...AAAAARGH!"

Attachments

• 2011-11-13_00020.jpg
    2011-11-13_00020.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: Mitchie Lynn

As children, boys played with toys and girls played with dolls. As adults we switched.

Because she made me feel like I mattered

G$TV is following me on a social network. Sure I bet they follow like hundreds of people.
Checking...
Nope, they follow 5 people. I'm sure that number will increase soon, but still.

Also, my blog is taking off. I have a buddy doing a gaming one too that's doing well.

Attachments

• santa cruz pixies.jpg
    santa cruz pixies.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 61
sxycherrypie said:
UGh cant figure out how to put this damn lingerie outfit on! arg!!!
I hate when that happens....Even better when it's an outfit I recieved in exchange for review and I have to figure out how to take flattering pictures in it. Guys, you are so lucky you don't have to explain why certain outfits give you weird looking love handles! I like my love handles normal, thankyouverymuch.

sxycherrypie said:
UGh cant figure out how to put this damn lingerie outfit on! arg!!!
That's when you do it on cam, I'm sure your viewers would love to help, give dumb advice etc :p

Reactions: Keithy