AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Step 1. Listen to Imagine by John Lennon (a cover will do)
Step 2. Why are you still such an asshole?
Step 3. ???
Step 4. WORLD PEACE.

considering alll of the rainstorm of horrible that has been my life lately. i am in a really great mood.
perhaps i haz lost all of my marbles lol

I wonder if a person can have too much cheese with their macaroni.

AlexLady said:
Most food cooks to slowly, and stuff that cooks faster requires too many ingredients and clean up :|

I fail at cooking.

Most things I make take about an hour to cook. That's an hour total though, I only have about 15-20 minutes of prep for that.

I'm not paying attention to top 20 stuff anymore, but she's a great friend and this made her really happy :)

LilyPink said:
That is paying attention to the top 20 ;)

No, that is being present in my friends room when she found out and was over joyed, so I screen capped it and posted it where she could find it, at least, that does not match my interpretation of what paying attention to the top 20 is. My interpretation is listed bellow.

Paying attention to the top 20 these days requires mud slinging, name calling, deep personal insults, banning premiums for no other reason other than that they visit a model you dont like, spying on models to see how many tokens they are making, and of course buying into the stupidity of not being able to visit other models because they're the competition. Competition brings out the very fucking worst in everyone, and I am too fucking sick of it to continue paying attention to it. I'm done, its fucking bull shit.

/rant

LilyPink said:
1.4 million tokens for top 20 last month apparently :shock:

Lily

SyO9G.jpg

Details girl, details!

Bocefish said:
LilyPink said:

Lily

SyO9G.jpg

Details girl, details!
LOL I love that one. Yeah that must be for #1 and my guestimations are that to finish at or around #20 would have been approx. 360k-375k tokens for the whole month. Add a handful for every notch up the ladder all the way to 1.4M at #1.

Jebbaz said:
OMG kitty so cute!
Speaking of kitty so cute.

I've gotten over the fact that she kicked my ass when I went for #1 in May and now have a mad girl-crush on her. She's extremely pretty, gorgeous flexible body, and she really has turned out to be sweet.

This show really was fun to watch yesterday.

Attachments

• kittiemilkshow3.jpg
    kittiemilkshow3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 76
Jebbaz said:
It was fun to watch, after I turned the chat off. Premiums talking shit ruin everything.
I was paying 0 attention to the chat. Why the hell were they talkin' shit? Because she was hoping to get to #1? Hell, we all wanna be #1, lol.

AmberCutie said:
Jebbaz said:
It was fun to watch, after I turned the chat off. Premiums talking shit ruin everything.
I was paying 0 attention to the chat. Why the hell were they talkin' shit? Because she was hoping to get to #1? Hell, we all wanna be #1, lol.
The shit her premiums say about any model even close to her in the ranking makes me wanna punch a kitten. They're every bit as insulting and rude as the premiums in "MFC's Queen Bitch's" room. I turn them off, because I personally think Kittie is awesome, and do not give a damn about Miss MFC anymore.

edit: Also, new forum inspired Avatar! ;)

Jebbaz said:
edit: Also, new forum inspired Avatar! ;)
Pretty sick, indeed. :clap:

Jebbaz said:
The shit her premiums say about any model even close to her in the ranking makes me wanna punch a kitten. They're every bit as insulting and rude as the premiums in "MFC's Queen Bitch's" room. I turn them off, because I personally think Kittie is awesome, and do not give a damn about Miss MFC anymore.

That's mainly why I haven't forgiven her. If she had beaten Amber without bullshit, I would've been all "ok, good job" and forgotten about it. But I always say that a model's regulars are a reflection of the model herself. By letting them talk the shit they do, she's saying that she feels the same. Throw in some of the other things I know she pulled that month and... well, I'll probably get yelled at for this, but I wish for her to fail more than any other model on MFC. Simple as that.

Mikeythegeek said:
Jebbaz said:

That's mainly why I haven't forgiven her. If she had beaten Amber without bullshit, I would've been all "ok, good job" and forgotten about it. But I always say that a model's regulars are a reflection of the model herself. By letting them talk the shit they do, she's saying that she feels the same. Throw in some of the other things I know she pulled that month and... well, I'll probably get yelled at for this, but I wish for her to fail more than any other model on MFC. Simple as that.

I wasn't around back then, but I agree that she does have some of the worst premiums I've ever seen, and they do reflect her, as all regulars do the models they represent.

Mikeythegeek said:
LilyPink said:
That is paying attention to the top 20 ;)

Just to make top 20 or to finish 1st?

I think a year ago that 1.4 million was what it took to finish on top. But if that's what it took just to make top 20... /stocks up on lottery tickets

Woops sorry!

Got my info from a premium who is rather friendly from the girl who finished in the top 10 so let's just say it's the top 10 then.

And Jebbaz, I didn't even read the over reactionary stuff you wrote. It makes me angry that you can't even take a small comment meant in good humour and leave it at that. Eugh! :snooty: