AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Need to find a regular who would be into getting shows of me editing and doing admin work while in baggy pajamas, hunched over my laptop like a gargoyle, periodically making comments about how my back hurts and procrastinating by taking smoke breaks every ten minutes.

Surely such a kink exists, right?

Need to find a regular who would be into getting shows of me editing and doing admin work while in baggy pajamas, hunched over my laptop like a gargoyle, periodically making comments about how my back hurts and procrastinating by taking smoke breaks every ten minutes.

“Open Excel bb”

• Funny!
Reactions: Wuggie
I seriously just did this exact face, as I sipped a glass of wine. Then remembered it was actually a GIF, and thought it was hilarious.
I don't use it often, but of all the eye rolling ones it really is awesome 😆

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

ETA; Whoops no relation to prior topic whatsoever, just realized it could be taken wrong, due to timing.
Haha, 😛 that's too funny. It's always interesting when we catch ourselves doing things we've seen in GIFs or memes. And about the timing, it's all good. It certainly made the mood glow. ⚡

Reactions: MarieElise

I do stream my admin work sometimes just to gain followers. I do it as an ignore stream. Some will end up subscribing or buying clips (that's on LF) so although it's not much, I think it's possible to monetize that.

Granted I wouldn't know about the baggy pjs... would love to have that option too lol.

When I go back to New York again soon, I'm gonna make a quick stop in Amityville to get a look at the Amityville horror house, and visit the All in the Family house (Archie and Edith Bunker's house) in Queens.

Oh! And the Seinfeld restaurant...

Last edited:
When I go back to New York again soon, I'm gonna make a quick stop in Amityville to get a look at the Amityville horror house, and visit the All in the Family house (Archie and Edith Bunker's house) in Queens.

Oh! And the Seinfeld restaurant...
If it isn’t too invasive, I’d love to see some photos of those locations! Whatever you feel like sharing course

If it isn’t too invasive, I’d love to see some photos of those locations! Whatever you feel like sharing course

Since I'll be posting them on one of my non-adult social media pages, I'm not comfortable posting the same exact photos publicly on this forum. BUT I can PM them to you, and for now I can post these video clips of other people's visits to the locations. 😃

Amityville horror house (The address was changed from 112 to 108 Ocean Avenue Amityville, New York to deter tourists). The photo of the house is blurred out on Google Maps, but Google Images shows the house, as well as this video:

All in the Family house (The fictional address on the show was 704 Hauser Street, but the real address is 8970 Cooper Avenue Queens, New York). It's the blue house with the flagpole in front of it.

Restaurant from Seinfeld (Currently known as Tom's Restaurant on 2880 Broadway New York, New York)

I just thought of another one I'll visit while I'm in New York...the tall building from The Jeffersons! 😃

The Jeffersons' "deluxe apartment in the sky" (Park Lane Towers East 85th Street and 3rd Avenue New York, New York)

Forgot to add this one! Doug and Carrie's house in The King of Queens. It's located in Cliffside Park, New Jersey.

I'm in the body-wracking-cough phase of a bad cold, so I hope y'all will indulge me in a bit of a wallow.

I just saw a photo of a young and popular cartoonist, and she looks as lovely and charming as the comics she makes, and all I could think was, "I hate being ugly and unsuccessful."

Since I'll be posting them on one of my non-adult social media pages, I'm not comfortable posting the same exact photos publicly on this forum. BUT I can PM them to you, and for now I can post these video clips of other people's visits to the locations. 😃

Amityville horror house (The address was changed from 112 to 108 Ocean Avenue Amityville, New York to deter tourists). The photo of the house is blurred out on Google Maps, but Google Images shows the house, as well as this video:

All in the Family house (The fictional address on the show was 704 Hauser Street, but the real address is 8970 Cooper Avenue Queens, New York). It's the blue house with the flagpole in front of it.

Restaurant from Seinfeld (Currently known as Tom's Restaurant on 2880 Broadway New York, New York)

I just thought of another one I'll visit while I'm in New York...the tall building from The Jeffersons! 😃

The Jeffersons' "deluxe apartment in the sky" (Park Lane Towers East 85th Street and 3rd Avenue New York, New York)

Thank you that's so cool! Can you actually eat in the Seinfeld restaurant?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Thank you that's so cool! Can you actually eat in the Seinfeld restaurant?

Yes, the link they have posted on their Facebook page (to their menu) is broken. But it’s a restaurant where you can eat inside or outside. :) I found some photos online of “regular folks” sitting inside there eating breakfast. They have an old Facebook post that says that Columbia students get a discount.

Another thing I came across…The Blue Box Cafe at Tiffany & Co. (the restaurant that allows you to have “breakfast at Tiffany’s”) has different menus: Breakfast at Tiffany’s for $32…The Ten Carat Breakfast for $100…Lunch for $42…and Tiffany Tea for $52. A few people on Facebook have posted that it wouldn’t allow them to book a reservation as a single person (I hate it when places do this), and someone else said that they actually have seen a guy there by himself stuffing his face. Lol. It’s known for having a 30-day wait, but someone on Facebook said that she stayed up ‘til midnight so that’s when the reservations refreshed, she could grab one right away.

I wonder if there's a way to compile all of my various creative failures, and turn it into something cohesive and interesting.

• Funny!
what episode and season is that (out of curiosity)? Now it's fall I have to find something else to watch other than true crime, and cartoons.
Season 6, episode 36 (Australia)

• Helpful!
That's a thing?

I never delete emails lol
Yes it is a thing. I use a hotmail account I have had since hotmail first came online. If I go over the limit of storage space I would need to buy extra. I suppose for you having a domain name and not using gmail or one of the other free email accounts you might have unlimited space.

Yes it is a thing. I use a hotmail account I have had since hotmail first came online. If I go over the limit of storage space I would need to buy extra. I suppose for you having a domain name and not using gmail or one of the other free email accounts you might have unlimited space.
I've had a gmail since it was so new that it was invite only :D

Ok, enough side track, was just commenting about the deleted email thing because for me (and maybe a lot of others) it seems odd that emails in question were deleted.

I've had a gmail since it was so new that it was invite only :D
I do not use anything google if I can help it.. They are notorious privacy thieves. Gmail does also have a limit---> Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of storage that's shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. When you upgrade to Google One, your total storage increases to 100 GB or more depending on what plan you choose.

You pay for the "upgrade" to google one

People delete emails?
Oh lord, I do. Constantly. It drives me nuts to have all that hanging out in my inbox. If someone hacked my accounts, they'd have all kinds of information that is none of their business. It's more for the sender's protection than mine. Used to email with someone who was perfectly fine having a threaded conversation that was 200 emails deep. On android that means I have to scroll through all of that to get to whatever attachment they sent.

Oh oops, sorry. I didn't realize I was threadjacking here. If Amber wishes, please delete.

Oh lord, I do. Constantly. It drives me nuts to have all that hanging out in my inbox. If someone hacked my accounts, they'd have all kinds of information that is none of their business. It's more for the sender's protection than mine. Used to email with someone who was perfectly fine having a threaded conversation that was 200 emails deep. On android that means I have to scroll through all of that to get to whatever attachment they sent.
I appreciate being able to go into my gmail and search any thing from the last 19 years, I don't recall the last time I deleted anything lol

I do not use anything google if I can help it.. They are notorious privacy thieves. Gmail does also have a limit---> Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of storage that's shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. When you upgrade to Google One, your total storage increases to 100 GB or more depending on what plan you choose.

You pay for the "upgrade" to google one
I've never paid anything *shrug*

Oh oops, sorry. I didn't realize I was threadjacking here. If Amber wishes, please delete.
I've moved all of these responses into Daily Thoughts to avoid continuing the derail haha.

I've moved all of these responses into Daily Thoughts to avoid continuing the derail haha.
Awesome! Thanks. Honestly, most stuff that I email isn't worth keeping at all. Some stuff has personal stories that could get people in precarious situations if someone hacked it. But, I admit it probably stems from the early days of AOL and AIM where everything was super new and private and people were oversharing left and right so I was like "don't keep this stuff."

I appreciate being able to go into my gmail and search any thing from the last 19 years, I don't recall the last time I deleted anything lol

I've never paid anything *shrug*
evidently you have not use your 15GB limit on Google or you would be told if you do not upgrade they would delete it all for you

I have just started my 'hi i am a simp and this is my experience' story last night and i already have three pages. I have just only completed the introduction. This shit better be good. 🍿🍺