AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I spent $300 on two pillows yesterday. I wasn't intending to pay that much for pillows, but I figured "eff it." I'm tired of bad sleep on bad pillows, and waking up sore. I gotta say, they are comfy pillows.
Wow, $300 is a cool investment in comfort. But if they are making you feel better and causing zero soreness, it sounds like they are worth the cost.

Reactions: zippypinhead
It's still slightly puzzling to me what the non-findom-model room goal "Make me happy" is supposed to mean in terms of user engagement and/or entertainment.

It's still slightly puzzling to me what the non-findom-model room goal "Make me happy" is supposed to mean in terms of user engagement and/or entertainment.
Why are you guys so judgmental of every single models' choice?

It's tiring to come up with goals all the time. My goal is literally "fuck you".

These types of post wear me out.

It's more confusion than judgment on my part, but "fuck you" is duly noted. Thank you for your insight.
It's just that it's always "why is her menu like this?" "Why is her goal like this?" "Why is her reply like this?" It's like we have to justify ourselves for existing.

It's more confusion than judgment on my part, but "fuck you" is duly noted. Thank you for your insight.

A room goal doesn’t have to be the same ‘ole “Cum show when we goal.” I remember stressing myself out on what I wanted to type up as my MFC room topic before clicking the button to start broadcasting. And I’d end up feeling embarrassed anyway when I had a specific goal, and guys weren’t tipping towards it. So I figured what’s the point then. Lol. And I’d just put something simple as the room topic that included “All tips are appreciated.” I figured that members are going to tip for my tip menu actions anyway (A bouncing tits flash…or an ass clap before they go).

“Make me happy”, at minimum, is always going to mean tip me, and it’s another way of saying “All tips are appreciated…and keep the tips coming.” The amount that you tip is up to you, and of course the more you tip the happier it makes the model. It also makes models happy when you’re a tipper who is polite, funny, and not obnoxiously demanding…as opposed to just barking orders with each tip (“Spread it wider. WIDER”). 🙄

I have extremely generic goals because cum show goals have never worked for me. I want people to work off the tip menu anyway. My goal counter is literally just a way for me to know how much I've made without checking token stats.

Tips make cam models happy. Not so sure what's puzzling or confusing about that.

has it become even more hostile between models and members here lately?

in my book,
It's still slightly puzzling to me
doesn't deserve a micro shit storm like this. Its more a question than anything else. I see no judgement here.

The goal "Make me happy" is puzzling to me too. Because for me earning money is only a part of happiness. To be happy I need way more things than money. Those models, or for that matter everyone who condition their happiness only on money do have my pity. So my reaction always is: Sorry model, I can tip you, but I can't make you happy, that's your job.

The goal "Make me happy" is puzzling to me too. Because for me earning money is only a part of happiness. To be happy I need way more things than money. Those models, or for that matter everyone who condition their happiness only on money do have my pity. So my reaction always is: Sorry model, I can tip you, but I can't make you happy, that's your job.

This was already answered above. Try to just enjoy your time on cam sites instead of over-analyze or pick apart everything.

IMG_2248.jpeg

Last edited:
has it become even more hostile between models and members here lately?
Not at all, quite the opposite. There are a group of us who get along really, really well here. Maybe you are projecting.

We got like 5 or 6 Leo’s and one Leo moon, and it’s been a huge party. I’ve never had a better time here honestly. It’s super fun. Lots of informative conversation going on, and everyone being really outgoing and fun. Less tantrums and bitch fits from Randos. It’s been super positive.

I have to agree with MarieElise here.. I think it's super fun here and don't think it's hostile at all, at least not when it doesn't have to be

PLUS as a ex broadcaster and now "just" a user, I can still ask for help when needed here, if it's something I don't know and the girls I'm helping is in doubt, I think it's super cool :D

I think the only time things get heated here is when a new poster or someone with a history of being disagreeable decides to kick up some shit. I would assume it’s common sense to expect some resistance or eventually hostility if you come to a cam model forum and argue against what cam models say or do.

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Sure there are times when cam models’ replies include some slightly defensive language, but to be shocked or disturbed by that just seems quite silly.

Just asking because after a break of a few weeks not visiting here I encountered 2 threads in one day where I thought there is unfounded hostility. If I'm wrong, great!

Just asking because after a break of a few weeks not visiting here I encountered 2 threads in one day where I thought there is unfounded hostility. If I'm wrong, great!
I'm really starting to believe this is one of those forums where you can't just drift off into the ether because the conversations are rolling streams of consciousness with additional details so you've likely skipped over a ton of other threads where people were having a grand ol' time and playful banter was abound. Or skimmed and picked out the parts you wanted to be see as hostile. I'm not you so I can't say one way or another on that part.

This is what I was thinking too. Confirmation bias. He's formed a little opinion, then he's focused in on the things that confirm that opinion, and ignored those that clearly don't. At least that what it seems like to me. Why a person would be motivated to confirm a negative opinion like that is above my pay grade though. So definitely not going there.

Of course I'm biased. I open the threads I'm interested in like everyone else.

Confirmation bias? I don't think so. I never said this forum is hostile. I asked a question. A questions is not a statement. Like "being puzzled" is not a judgement. I'm happy I asked because I like this forum and its good to see that my impression was wrong. Thanks for the answers.

Daily thought: I love the laughing Smiley. Its a great way to argue!

You might be right. It's rather easy to exclude the nuances and subtexts when conversations are flowing so freely. It's like catching a train mid journey, we might not see the scenic views that were seen at the start. His hostility might be a result of selective reading or maybe a reflection of his own mind. I can't really tell without knowing the details.

I seriously just did this exact face, as I sipped a glass of wine. Then remembered it was actually a GIF, and thought it was hilarious.
I don't use it often, but of all the eye rolling ones it really is awesome 😆

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

ETA; Whoops no relation to prior topic whatsoever, just realized it could be taken wrong, due to timing.

I seriously just did this exact face, as I sipped a glass of wine. Then remembered it was actually a GIF, and thought it was hilarious.

ETA; Whoops no relation to prior topic whatsoever, just realized it could be taken wrong, due to timing.
I love a good eye-roll and head-shake! (and an added lip curl can be fun to watch too) ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
One of the episodes of All in the Family where Archie and Edith are caring for little Stephanie:

Archie: “You wanna grow up to be a nice gurrrl...and a beautiful gurrrl...and nab some hardworking, goodlooking dope to take care of you.” 😂
Stephanie: “I’m going to take care of myself. When I grow up, I’m gonna be the boss of MY house.” :clap:
Archie: (annoyed) “OH MY GOD…..” :giggle:

Me sitting there like Yesss, Stephanie!
The Office Crying GIF

Reactions: Ozzie_
Oh this is hilarious. TMZ acting like CB isn't one of the most well known cam sites.
Bonus: broadcaster thinking her shows weren't being recorded
Bonus Bonus: Broadcaster is running for office

Oh this is hilarious. TMZ acting like CB isn't one of the most well known cam sites.
And of course tries to play the victim card now.
Sheesh

One of the episodes of All in the Family where Archie and Edith are caring for little Stephanie:

Archie: “You wanna grow up to be a nice gurrrl...and a beautiful gurrrl...and nab some hardworking, goodlooking dope to take care of you.” 😂
Stephanie: “I’m going to take care of myself. When I grow up, I’m gonna be the boss of MY house.” :clap:
Archie: (annoyed) “OH MY GOD…..” :giggle:

Me sitting there like Yesss, Stephanie!
The Office Crying GIF
Reminded me of Cher when she said "My mom once told me I would settle down and marry a rich man. I said mom, I AM a rich man"

I think that's the season of MAFS Australia I am on!

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise

The way they worded the “solicited funds with her hubby” part almost pretends it’s unusual to ask for tips, and implies they were doing something wrong by doing so.

I think this TMZ writer is trying really hard to act like they don’t know anything about cam sites. :)

Reactions: Vixxen81
The way they worded the “solicited funds with her hubby” part almost pretends it’s unusual to ask for tips, and implies they were doing something wrong by doing so.

I think this TMZ writer is trying really hard to act like they don’t know anything about cam sites. :)
And 6000 followers? Over 12 shows, decent metric but she was by no means popular or well known.

I think that's the season of MAFS Australia I am on!
I gotta get back to that show. I think it was the American one I got bored of. I should give the Australian one a chance. It’s a lot to keep up with but it’s very engrossing . I do get sad when I see what looks like people using each other, but I guess a lot of these people are likely better off after having been part of a reality tv show. Hopefully anyways. Those of them who aren’t getting lost in the forest or whatever really happened with Paul the other week, anyway.