AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Twitter got rid of the 140 character limit for Direct Messages about a week ago it seems. They can handle 10,000 characters now.

Just DM'd Hamlet act 1, scene 1 and it had room for more.

Did OhMiBod give away free vibrators to every camgirl in Europe? I swear I've seen an explosion in the number of camgirls using it and faking a moan of joy at every tip. I'm starting to think it's one of the more annoying sex toys ever invented.

I would love to trace this OhMiBod thing back to the girl who discovered that hiding her pussy and giving a fake moan would make her money. Patient Zero, if you will. I would love to see a recording of that first performance ever.

We've got a full blown sexual pandemic on our hands here.

I would love to trace this OhMiBod thing back to the girl who discovered that hiding her pussy and giving a fake moan would make her money. Patient Zero, if you will. I would love to see a recording of that first performance ever.

We've got a full blown sexual pandemic on our hands here.

not Dulce....not Dulce....
:cry:

Packing is hard. It's even harder when you don't have a place to UNpack, so you're just putting your life away in boxes to go into storage and hoping you can fit everything you use daily into a suitcase.
Man life is scary sometimes.

EDIT: cause this sounded whiney, here's a positive note: my cat is LOVING all the boxes. He is having the time of his life I swear. I think once I find a place and unpack I'm going to use them to build him a box castle and he shall be the king.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shaun__
Did OhMiBod give away free vibrators to every camgirl in Europe? I swear I've seen an explosion in the number of camgirls using it and faking a moan of joy at every tip. I'm starting to think it's one of the more annoying sex toys ever invented.

The cause on this epidemic is the same as robocalls and spam. People fall for it.

I never knew about Twitter's direct message service until two years after I started tweeting. I just never hit the button or wondered what it did. When I checked, there were a series of increasingly angry messages over a number of months, trailing off into weary resignation and an understanding that a friendship was dead.

There's not much coming back from that.

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
omg i really dont wants all the fuss about .. cant wait to be over .. i see this ohmibod thing or whatever is called everywhere . its starts to be boring and annoying .lol thats just my opinion

They're no friend.

Ha. That was way, way, way back. I think you can lie to someone about being a camgirl and still be their friend, for the same reason they don't need to know you like to get fucked in the butt while balking like a chicken in your personal sex life. It's our sex life; not everyone needs to know every detail of it ;)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I think my nail guy filed my left index finger a bit pointy-er and less rounded than all the others. Hmmm, now I can't stop looking at it and trying to compare them all.

Twitter got rid of the 140 character limit for Direct Messages about a week ago it seems. They can handle 10,000 characters now.

Just DM'd Hamlet act 1, scene 1 and it had room for more.

And I just found out you can also do group DM's too now. Apparently since February.

So I could have sent that to up to 50 people all at the same time!

My dream of a twitter book club can finally come true.

bwahaha.gif

I only have 5 more week to cam its kinda sad but in excited about baby and after baby and the 6 weeks its on!