AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I wonder if some people when it comes to retail and eating out just go for the opportunity of FREE. Stood behind an absolute vile woman in the line for frozen yogurt. She epitomized the devils spawn. lol

This is why I try my best to go shopping around closing or very early before the "lil piggy" sample carts come out. Fucking hate having to maneuver thru the old folks turning it into a social event and the ridiculously fat people in the electric carts reaching to get a free something else they don't need.

This is why I try my best to go shopping around closing or very early before the "lil piggy" sample carts come out. Fucking hate having to maneuver thru the old folks turning it into a social event and the ridiculously fat people in the electric carts reaching to get a free something else they don't need.

Right there with you on that. If I can I'll just shop late at night as the public is just down right vile. I also refuse to shop at Walmart since its pure chaos and a huge party of unsupervised screaming children!

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Due to recent events, I figured it was a good time to test out the IGNORE feature here at ACF (the previous posts here were part of that) and make an informational post about it!

You can find it here - Ignoring users and dealing with undesirables

Is it just me or is a good long stretch feel really great?

It's not exactly as you described, but that sounds suspiciously like "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities.

Zippypinhead, I posted this on my friend's FB page. Yes, that IS the song he was thinking of! :) He is so happy that someone was able to solve this mystery for him. Thanks again!

Songbird_Shelly said:
Zippypinhead, I posted this on my friend's FB page. Yes, that IS the song he was thinking of! :) He is so happy that someone was able to solve this mystery for him. Thanks again!

Happy to help!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I am initiated. I got poop ratings yesterday.

poop poop poop

When I have a paused movie at full screen, then I full screen a game over that, then full screen a models room over that, I'm always pleasantly surprised my monitor doesn't start producing smoke and die.

Reactions: SoTxBob
When I have a paused movie at full screen, then I full screen a game over that, then full screen a models room over that, I'm always pleasantly surprised my monitor doesn't start producing smoke and die.
Go to tumblr and pull up one of those gif sex blogs. Watch the bitch melt in front of your eyes.

We have a daily thoughts thread. I'm thinking we may also need a daily question thread just to consolidate all of them popping up recently.

Reactions: FayePotato
We have a daily thoughts thread. I'm thinking we may also need a daily question thread just to consolidate all of them popping up recently.
Speaking of which, I've moved the post above me into this thread. :)

Not everything needs a whole new thread dedicated to it.

Was there some spank obsessed high roller trolling MFC last night? Two models I follow snapped pics of the aftermath of a ton of spanks. 1000 and 1001 spanks to be exact.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Was there some spank obsessed high roller trolling MFC last night? Two models I follow snapped pics of the aftermath of a ton of spanks. 1000 and 1001 spanks to be exact.
And i missed both? Dammit.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
My god fellow Merican, I can totally understand wanting some drastic change from the same old shit, but Trump, really?

I just actually heard his bleeding comment. I'm not big on being PC for PC's sake, and if he thought the grief was do to PMS, and he had to express it, then say that, or even, she must have been on the rag, might have been better than a poor attempt to be criptic with an adolescent reference to where else she might have been bleeding. And then last night I saw a sound bite where he says, he was going to say bleeding from her eyes, or ears or some ot her such bull shit, which is a worse attempt at a preadolesent lie.

100 years ago we often gave our extremely wealthy who wanted to get into politics a foreign diplomatic post. That's because the extremely wealthy understood they had to be somewhat savvy when it came to social grace, to gain societal respect, so if for no other reason they tended to have the skills that make for a good diplomat. Trump, has the diplomatic skills of wet practical board, and we don't give a shit. Come on ppl don't we want/need more. I think the fact that Trump never considers being an asshole to have anything to do with how he is treated, and finds half assed acceptable alternative excuses to maybe be a good quality, but christ temper your arrogance with a little tact and grace, is all I'm saying.

Ok rant out.

PunkInDrublic was always kind of controversial, but he was never afraid to speak up. Even if it was not the popular thing to say. Now that he's banned I'll kind of miss seeing his posts around here.

:cry: Punk was banned? Damn, I love that guy. He's hilarious.
Yeah. He was in the DogHouse for a while, but I just noticed today his profile no longer loaded. So I searched out one of his posts.

Something tells me, judging by his previous posts here, he probably sent a mail to Amber either asking her to delete it or telling her off. Not sure which.

Screenshot - 8_10_2015 , 12_53_37 PM.png

Yeah. He was in the DogHouse for a while, but I just noticed today his profile no longer loaded. So I searched out one of his posts.

Something tells me, judging by his previous posts here, he probably sent a mail to Amber either asking her to delete it or telling her off. Not sure which.

View attachment 56117

Neither would surprise me. Ah well, I will miss the guy. I loved how he said whatever he was thinking.

Punk could be very abrasive, but that was his style, and he never shrank from the anger he incited, yet never became angry and hostile in return. I always felt he was able to suspend any feelings of malice toward ppl even while saying some pretty aggressively cutting things.

His banning hits me almost as a death of a close internet friend, because that's very much what it is. I will morn his loss.

Reactions: JimsX and ACFFAN69