AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yeah. He was in the DogHouse for a while, but I just noticed today his profile no longer loaded. So I searched out one of his posts.

Something tells me, judging by his previous posts here, he probably sent a mail to Amber either asking her to delete it or telling her off. Not sure which.

View attachment 56117
That's almost exactly what happened. He asked Amber to be put into the doghouse (he needed time to cool off, he was close to doing something very rash), while in the doghouse he decided that when he regained posting privileges he "was going to do what he does" even more then before (ie: state his mind and not tiptoe around his viewpoints to placate others). A day after he was removed from the doghouse he was banned and Amber implemented the ignore ability.

He specifically mentioned he really likes Amber and appreciates the poor position she's in. He didn't tell her off, he just didn't change his tune after coming back from the doghouse.

It sucks, I really like the guy. I'm also disappointed Amber had to be put in that situation in the first place to make this a more positive environment. It just kind of sucks all around.

Last edited:
PunkInDrublic was always kind of controversial, but he was never afraid to speak up. Even if it was not the popular thing to say. Now that he's banned I'll kind of miss seeing his posts around here.
Yeah, I wish things had worked out differently. He was a big part of ACF for quite a while, kept things interesting and zesty, and for a while, he and I seemed to have an understanding of when to cool it. Alas, the time came that he and I no longer saw eye to eye on limits.

Amber implemented the ignore ability.
The ignore function was here already, I just took the time and opportunity to explain to everyone in more detail so it can be utilized by those who are having issues with people.

He specifically mentioned he really likes Amber and appreciates the poor position she's in. He didn't tell her off
He had some not so nice words for me after the fact, but he has since apologized to me privately. I'm hoping it now can be a peaceful parting.

Yeah, I liked Punk's posts honestly, but I like being challenged in debate. I thought he brought a lot of stuff to the table that models sometimes even needed to think about. Yes, he totally trolled intentionally, but that's what ever model has to learn to deal with anyway. After a short point of reading a few posts by him, it's pretty obvious he only did it for reaction...but again, I was personally fine with it, because everything he posted came off as a guy who was seeing the worst possible view from the member's side. It's pretty important, I feel to know how to handle such topics. Harassing people when you're already in trouble though...yeah, that's never a good idea. Sad he had to go, but sadly it's understandable. Hope he's doing ok. :/

Well, I couldn't fucking stand him and did a happy dance after realizing he was banned. I had him on ignore for so long I didn't even realize there was drama until after it had all happened though.
I get that we have to deal with trolls, but I deal with them by banning/ignoring. I don't have time/energy/patience for assholes. If I wanted to talk to someone who criticized my every comment I'd call my mom.

In the recent months, I've started to feel less and less connected with people who interact with me both on MFC and social media. I'll tweet or bring up topics in my room of things I'm currently enjoying, working on, playing, etc. And many times I get little to zero response. Once upon a time I felt I had more in common with my followers and viewers, but lately... not so much. It's sorta disheartening.

In the recent months, I've started to feel less and less connected with people who interact with me both on MFC and social media. I'll tweet or bring up topics in my room of things I'm currently enjoying, working on, playing, etc. And many times I get little to zero response. Once upon a time I felt I had more in common with my followers and viewers, but lately... not so much. It's sorta disheartening.
I was just looking at something you posted on twitter before I read this. It was a kitten in chain mail. Very much the cute.

I had something I thought Punk might find amusing about the whole situation. Was going to share, but then I decided to wait until everyone cooled off a bit. I did the right thing, considering; but I still feel sad I didn't get to tell him.
In the recent months, I've started to feel less and less connected with people who interact with me both on MFC and social media...And many times I get little to zero response. Once upon a time I felt I had more in common with my followers and viewers, but lately... not so much. It's sorta disheartening.
Have you considered a new wardrobe?
http://www.ww2sale.com/wwii-german-uniforms/

I had something I thought Punk might find amusing about the whole situation. Was going to share, but then I decided to wait until everyone cooled off a bit. I did the right thing, considering; but I still feel sad I didn't get to tell him.
This post, followed by reading your new signature, made me sigh, then giggle. I do, and would, appreciate you not stirring up shit, as it would be lovely to move forward from the whole thing now.
Because offending people would definitely help my situation, lol. I'll get right on that! :D

This post, followed by reading your new signature, made me sigh, then giggle. I do, and would, appreciate you not stirring up shit, as it would be lovely to move forward from the whole thing now.
I should point out here, my sigs over the last couple of days all refer to a completely unrelated situation. One with perhaps even more drama.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie

Just reading this made me realise I have never actually visited your room. I just added you to me friends list and intend to fix this ginormous error the very next time I see you online. I have no idea whether we will have anything in common but I hope to find out.

I find it interesting that in several other countries (Jordan, Portugal, Austria) I've watched re-dubbed tv shows produced in the US/UK where you can still hear the English under the dub. I've never seen this in the US. When we show foreign movies it's either entirely re-dubbed so the original language is gone, or subtitled. We hardly even get tv shows from the UK in the US. I often wonder what cool shows I'm missing out on in other countries.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Was just in a models room where there were only 4 other people. Doing an OhMiBod tip controlled show. Counted 4 different sites tip noises, and mfc wasn't one of them.

Camming on 5 sites at the same time, I think that's the record I've seen now.

Was looking as an argumentative thread wondering if I could find enough fucks to post in it. Saw the thread was locked before I found any, so problem solved thanks to laziness and sloth.
mfgBcT0.jpg

Well, I couldn't fucking stand him and did a happy dance after realizing he was banned.
Yup, my sentiments exactly.

Anyway, I just heard that some kid was spotted around here chillin' on a playground swing with a shotgun in his hand. :( Scary!

Remember ladies of MFC. If you really want to show a guy on cam/have sex with a guy on cam, film it first. Then use manycams to show the video on the main screen with your live cam really small in the corner as you watch along. That way it's not a guy on cam, it's a guy in a movie!

MFC doesn't seem to mind then.

Had the most fantastic birthday yesterday since I spent the whole day at Six Flags Great Adventure. And it didn't rain. :)

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
"Love the look in a guy's eyes while he's choking me & fucking me like there's no tomorrow. You don't get to see that in any other situation." (one of our ACF Models, twitter, today)
I am sure that is true L.M., but was curious to know more about this look. I closet my violent fantasies so much, I have run borderline to them way too often, I would never dream of actually doing any of them, even to fake them. Seeing a woman really in fear feels horrible, I am curious what she would experience under attack, what the guy looks like.

An odd thought about 50 shades of Grey, the comment about fucking hard (in the movie), if he means it he must be circumcised, only those guys can really fuck hard (less sensitivity).

Foxes. For those times when you aren't sure if you are in the mood for a dog or a cat. Kind of like the trannies of the animal kingdom.