AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LadyLuna said:
:shock:

I just posted a joke! I hope no one takes it seriously. I hope it's actually funny... I don't do these often... and I'm a math major, and my jokes tend to be very dry... and... and... and...

I will not delete it. I will not delete it. I will not delete it.

:p

Math? Jokes?
Jokes with Einstein!

Reactions: LadyLuna
WOW, this is the first time I've been to a funeral (79-year old man from the church where I grew up) that was so crowded that they had to put chairs in the middle aisle. They had the flag colors draped over his casket when they carried it out, because he had served in the U.S. Army after college.

Reactions: Nordling
Am I the only person that feels bad for small children whose parents update their social media on them? I'm on my facebook now (err, I mean, I don't have one of those! :lol: ) and a friend posted something about her toddler having gas. She has like a million friends on FB. Am I crazy for being like "poor kid! now the whole world knows he has gas!" :(

I don't particularly remember being a child, but there's something about parents oversharing that makes me really uncomfortable, like I just invaded someone's privacy without meaning to and they don't even know it. I can't quite put my finger on it. I probably don't understand it because I'm not a parent, but I do know I felt bad for the cat the other day when my friends were talking about her big poops.

OK that last line...I'm convinced I'm crazy. The cat does not care about us humans talking about her poops.

And now the whole internet knows. :shifty:

VeronicaChaos said:
Am I the only person that feels bad for small children whose parents update their social media on them? I'm on my facebook now (err, I mean, I don't have one of those! :lol: ) and a friend posted something about her toddler having gas. She has like a million friends on FB. Am I crazy for being like "poor kid! now the whole world knows he has gas!" :(

I don't particularly remember being a child, but there's something about parents oversharing that makes me really uncomfortable, like I just invaded someone's privacy without meaning to and they don't even know it. I can't quite put my finger on it. I probably don't understand it because I'm not a parent, but I do know I felt bad for the cat the other day when my friends were talking about her big poops.

OK that last line...I'm convinced I'm crazy. The cat does not care about us humans talking about her poops.

I always hated when my mother would go on about some shit I did when I was younger. She would tell everyone on the phone. Pissed me off. With Facebook parents can tell these stories once and have thousands of people see it. There's another reason why I hate Facebook.

Keithy said:
VeronicaChaos said:

I always hated when my mother would go on about some shit I did when I was younger. She would tell everyone on the phone. Pissed me off. With Facebook parents can tell these stories once and have thousands of people see it. There's another reason why I hate Facebook.
But then, one day, the children decided to fight back...http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01 ... 01144.html :p

I still need to see that movie...

My thought today is:
-men are complicated and tough to deal with
-women are complicated and tough to deal with
-children are complicated and tough to deal with

Humans in general are incredibly complicated and tough to deal with. But it is SO worth dealing with them!

Yea but she didn't have dietary restrictions. :? I'm not even allowed to have turkey bacon. Dammit! Just gotta get through another 15 more weeks......I can do this...Maybe. :?

I only want it so bad right now because I can't have it. :lol:

t5pxQXe.jpg

I'm betting whatever this was, it wasn't a love note heh.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Jupiter551 said:
t5pxQXe.jpg

I'm betting whatever this was, it wasn't a love note heh.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

At least he was gentleman enough to second-guess himself and not say it.

I'm ready for my mound to stop looking like it got stung by bees. :D

Attachments

• 554709_474482592573121_1832653484_n.jpg
    554709_474482592573121_1832653484_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 58
The best news I have had from a doctor all year is from today when I was told that I may have to have surgery. I have been waiting 7 hours and counting to learn if he was right or wrong. Some incredibly nice, by my low standards, things have also happened this year though. I never would have thought a case of cold dread could coexist with a case of the warm fuzzies. The older I get the less I seem to know about life, and what is possible. It makes me wince when I look back at the things I thought as a child sometimes. Innocence looks a lot like stupidity sometimes, and I wonder if I was unfair to some people when they expressed views that I considered to be wrong.

So here I am, at a car lot. The salesman keeps talking about money and prices and shit. I'm just like "Dude, I just want to drive the car and look at it, not hear about how much you need money for it" It's like it's his freaking job to get me to pay him for the damn car.

Laptop is finally working!!!! :dance:

Models: Have you noticed that if you post an MFC news feed saying, for example, "I'll be on cam 12:30 PM EST," the news feed will NOT post the :30? Instead it will just post "I'll be on cam 12 PM EST." :-x

I think the following special characters will not post correctly:
&
@
:

So if I want to say 12:30, I have to actually type it as '1230' without the colon. Lame...lol.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Models: Have you noticed that if you post an MFC news feed saying, for example, "I'll be on cam 12:30 PM EST," the news feed will NOT post the :30? Instead it will just post "I'll be on cam 12 PM EST." :-x

&
@
:

So if I want to say 12:30, I have to actually type it as '1230' without the colon. Lame...lol.

I noticed something similar the other day in something I wrote in a room. Apparently their system only recognizes a colon when you're using it before a smiley. I suppose it's a good thing that the :30 tag doesn't bring up some kind of nasty smiley. :p

Outdoor shows are cold this time of year (I know duh lol)

This day the weather just went crazy here in my town. It was like in the begening of spring. +16 Celsius, sunshine, birds singing. I tought there is always something "jewellery", even in the middle of winter, too... .))))

emptiedglass said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

&
@
:

I noticed something similar the other day in something I wrote in a room. Apparently their system only recognizes a colon when you're using it before a smiley. I suppose it's a good thing that the :30 tag doesn't bring up some kind of nasty smiley. :p

I just tried to do it and it would not let me make :30 an emote.
0wCT3Dy.jpg
It would have been so funny though. :icon-cry: