AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The_Brown_Fox said:
That Vicks vaporizer (or the CVS brand vaporizer) is awesome too.
If you slather Vicks all over your chest and under your nose and then make a vapor tent it's kinda like the same thing but cheaper. :lol:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
If you slather Vicks all over your chest and under your nose and then make a vapor tent it's kinda like the same thing but cheaper. :lol:

what's a vapor tent?

:angry4: I think fucking Vitran is not going to show up for a third time after waiting all day for them. :angry4: I hate that company and their worthless appointments. :angry4:

LadyLuna said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

what's a vapor tent?
It's where you take a steaming bowl of water, hover your head over it and drape a thick towel or blanket over your head so you're breathing in the steam. It's like a mini sauna for your face.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I got a child support check in the mail today for a whopping $1.29. :clap:

oh-boy.gif

Now we can buy that house in The Hamptons!

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
It's where you take a steaming bowl of water, hover your head over it and drape a thick towel or blanket over your head so you're breathing in the steam. It's like a mini sauna for your face.

I have a Clips4Sale clip of me using my Vicks steam inhaler. :lol:

CVtT5QB.jpg

Reactions: Nordling
:blob3: I'm getting a kitty! I filled out adoption paperwork today. His name is Zephyr and he's huge! Wish I had a pic to show, but he will be in the Caturday thread hopefully very soon. They said it usually takes a few days. But he's 1 yr old, black and white, super affectionate and enormous! We went into a pet store for a dog toy. We didn't get the dog toy...please don't tell Yoshi

Tigresslily said:
:blob3: I'm getting a kitty! I filled out adoption paperwork today. His name is Zephyr and he's huge! Wish I had a pic to show, but he will be in the Caturday thread hopefully very soon. They said it usually takes a few days. But he's 1 yr old, black and white, super affectionate and enormous! We went into a pet store for a dog toy. We didn't get the dog toy...please don't tell Yoshi

I think I have a good idea what your dog would say.

mW7FkNl.jpg

Shaun__ said:
Tigresslily said:

I think I have a good idea what your dog would say.

mW7FkNl.jpg

No he LOVES kitties he loved the fact that I smelled like Zephyr when I came home...more worried about my boyfriend's cat who hates other kitties. She's a jealous type (big time)

Tigresslily said:

But you DID get him a new toy. Sure, he has to be a little more careful of it than other toys, but it's the best toy of all- one that plays back!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
LadyLuna said:
Tigresslily said:

But you DID get him a new toy. Sure, he has to be a little more careful of it than other toys, but it's the best toy of all- one that plays back!

Haha yes I'm sure Yoshi will be more than pleased with his new little brother...even if Smokey won't be. :p

I was taking a shower today minding my own business with soap and such and my dog decided to jump in the shower and run around me in circles, make me fall and then run through the house covered in soap and water. :woops: Never leaving the bathroom door open EVER again.

ChrryBlossom said:
I was taking a shower today minding my own business with soap and such and my dog decided to jump in the shower and run around me in circles, make me fall and then run through the house covered in soap and water. :woops: Never leaving the bathroom door open EVER again.

That totally sounds like something stupid my dog would do. Thankfully though he's afraid of water. :roll:

Ran out of dry erase markers and had to use a permanent to write the name of a tipper on my body. :woops:

Tigresslily said:
Ran out of dry erase markers and had to use a permanent to write the name of a tipper on my body. :woops:

That sucks. It would've been cool if you had a tube of lipstick nearby to use instead.

Think I'm gonna stick with being a camgirl, but going to look for another job...been too slow lately and getting naked in front of strangers should pay more than this :/

Tigresslily said:
Think I'm gonna stick with being a camgirl, but going to look for another job...been too slow lately and getting naked in front of strangers should pay more than this :/

You better not leave us lily! Some of us will be sad...like me... :crybaby:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
ChrryBlossom said:
Tigresslily said:

You better not leave us lily! Some of us will be sad...like me... :crybaby:

Don't worry you should be able to perv on me still Chrry...it's just kinda getting to be a blow to the ego this month...and rent is a thing I need. Don't worry if it gets real bad you may be able to get into my club achievement early, hell I know we'll probably be living together when your lease is up anyway. :-D

I'm leaving in one week for my first vacation in four years and my one dog has just come down with an ear infection and two cats have had diarrhea over the last couple of days. I just spent over $150 at the vet to update my dogs vaccinations. I know I've taken on a lot by keeping four pets..but..seriously..FML :crybaby:

THE LITTLE LIGHT ON MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON SEEMS TO BE BURNED OUT.
It's aggravating...

I'm still getting used to seeing that avatar next to my name...

I went to check my profile, and I do have the three memes from that night under "silly stuff".

I need to put the others on my profile...

Reactions: Shaun__
A downer thought of the day.

Sometimes birthdays can really suck. And not in the good sloppy saliva way.

:shock:

I just posted a joke! I hope no one takes it seriously. I hope it's actually funny... I don't do these often... and I'm a math major, and my jokes tend to be very dry... and... and... and...

I will not delete it. I will not delete it. I will not delete it.

:p

LadyLuna said:
:shock:

I just posted a joke! I hope no one takes it seriously. I hope it's actually funny... I don't do these often... and I'm a math major, and my jokes tend to be very dry... and... and... and...

I will not delete it. I will not delete it. I will not delete it.

:p

I found your joke and I enjoyed it.

Seriously, if any of you guys ever schedule a private with a model, and are 6 hrs late for said private, then proceed to tell the model you're not feeling like it right row. On top of that you decide to reschedule for next week (literally 7 days after the pay period ends-and we're assuming he'll even go through with it), after she waited on your ass all day...please go kill yourself