AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
camstory said:
I opened up a tip window, typed in 20, and for a note I put, "I don't want to be your panties,,, I want to be your Stay-Free feminine nap.... Cus I'd have wings, and I've always wanted to fly."

Weirdo! :lol:

Reactions: camstory
Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Feliz kwanzadad!
Also, this just in: confirmation from the Australian Prime Minister that the world really is ending on the 21st.

Ha! I do hope she's joking.

Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a ridiculous amount of sarcasm dripping from her voice..

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
FrankieChemical said:
Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Feliz kwanzadad!
Also, this just in: confirmation from the Australian Prime Minister that the world really is ending on the 21st.

Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a ridiculous amount of sarcasm dripping from her voice..

lol I noticed that too...but not knowing Australian humor...lol Also, I forgot to read the title of the video. "mock..." It would be interesting (at least to me) to know the background of this video...was she at a roast? lol

So, I announced I'm officially doing overnights (my time) as my new schedule...it took forever to make any tokens...but you know gotta build up a base. It was fun though we nerded out on this. Hadn't seen it in a while...it was great. Btw don't watch unless you've seen Hellsing first otherwise it's not that funny.

Reactions: Deleted member 8603
Nordling said:
FrankieChemical said:
Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Feliz kwanzadad!

lol I noticed that too...but not knowing Australian humor...lol Also, I forgot to read the title of the video. "mock..." It would be interesting (at least to me) to know the background of this video...was she at a roast? lol

She's awesome :-D I also loved the video of her giving the sexist opposition MP a 30 minute dressing down for being a sexist tit in Parliament.

Recently I've become good buds with numerous regulars that frequent the models I watch. I'm not a high tipper by any means, but I tip when I can and I make sure to converse.

Well some of the other regulars have recently tipped in my name for different things (raffle tickets and the like) and I'm just blown away by the generosity of these guys. I never asked or even joked about not having the tokens for these things and they just out of the blue tipped because they think I'm cool. I just chill with them a few times a week and shit the breeze and they're willing to spend more money than I make in a week in my name on the awesome models that keep us entertained.

I really like this community and I'm glad I found it.

/warm and fuzzy feelings

My favorite cashier at the local grocery store (sweetest lady ever...always so "chipper") just told me that her son, a 12th grader, got beat up pretty badly by 4 different guys over $300 shoes. :( Her son's been in the hospital with a concussion and bruises, and she said that 3 of the 4 guys were caught.

The_Brown_Fox said:
My favorite cashier at the local grocery store (sweetest lady ever...always so "chipper") just told me that her son, a 12th grader, got beat up pretty badly by 4 different guys over $300 shoes. :( Her son's been in the hospital with a concussion and bruises, and she said that 3 of the 4 guys were caught.

That is so sad. I hope he gets better.

Eric Daswed @camstorybb

No XMas bonus@GuyMaking biscuit tubes. If they don't pop in the fridg, I have to beat em on the counter & stab em to get them open.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Wow, that realy sucks .. It's not that uncommon tho. Here on the news you hear of this maybe 1-2 times every few months. Logo or team jackets, stupid expensive athletic shoes, and even last week, one of those branded 'made to wear sideways' caps.... kid said he paid $200+ for it. Some thug smacked him upside the head and ran with it less than an hour after he wore it out of the store.

SoTxBob said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Wow, that realy sucks .. It's not that uncommon tho. Here on the news you hear of this maybe 1-2 times every few months. Logo or team jackets, stupid expensive athletic shoes, and even last week, one of those branded 'made to wear sideways' caps.... kid said he paid $200+ for it. Some thug smacked him upside the head and ran with it less than an hour after he wore it out of the store.
In some cases you don't have to spend big bucks for the chance to get beat down and have your property stolen. In a recent news article here, I was moved to a mixture of feeling, and I wonder what a shrink might have to say, that the most substantially and lasting is that of being amused?

It went that a victim of a strong arm robbery reported being beat down to the ground in a suprise attack by two young men in their late teens. He was then ordered to remove his team jacket and hand it over, which he did. The jacket was brand new, and had not been worn before. The victim had some minor lacerations and was not injured badly. The jacket he got beat up for he had bought at the local flee market for $25 the day before. It was a knockoff that fooled at least two ppl.

I know I should not find any humor in the story, b/c this man could have been hurt, or even killed, and I find nothing at all funny about the story Fox told. But, I can not help but be amused about this somehow.

FUCK YOU WORLD! FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT TABLET WITH YOUR WORTHLESS BULLSHIT TOUCHSCREEN KEYBOARD, AND ANDROID O.S.!!! AND FUCK YOU, YOU FOR NOT SAVING AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE THE POST YOU HAD BEEN WORKING ON FOR THE BETTER PART OF THE LAST four FUCKING hours!!!

And, rejoice residents of the aquarium, Christmas has come early for you. You will have a pretty colourful gift that will drop in and stay lite for approximately long enough for you to read this, if you could read. It will then snap to black, and remain a very shiny black mirror which you can swim by, back and fourth, and admire how pretty you are and gracefully you swim. Its name is Lenovo, but I call it the great frustration, and destroyer of dreams.

You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy it more than I did.

Reactions: bob and SoTxBob
camstory said:
FUCK YOU WORLD! FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT TABLET WITH YOUR WORTHLESS BULLSHIT TOUCHSCREEN KEYBOARD, AND ANDROID O.S.!!! AND FUCK YOU, YOU FOR NOT SAVING AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE THE POST YOU HAD BEEN WORKING ON FOR THE BETTER PART OF THE LAST four FUCKING hours!!!

And, rejoice residents of the aquarium, Christmas has come early for you. You will have a pretty colourful gift that will drop in and stay lite for approximately long enough for you to read this, if you could read. It will then snap to black, and remain a very shiny black mirror which you can swim by, back and fourth, and admire how pretty you are and gracefully you swim. Its name is Lenovo, but I call it the great frustration, and destroyer of dreams.

You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy it more than I did.

it's a lenovo....it's never gonna die :lol:
instead, it's darkness will draw you into it like a dream and then suddenly brighten again amidst a shower of bubbles, with that post in full view, tantalizingly close....and all your fish buddies pointing their fish fingers to the world beyond the glass, giggling uncontrollably.

and you thought the nightmare was over :whistle:

It's funny that y'all mentioned Lenovo...it's actually the laptop I was considering buying within a month. LOL.

camstory said:
Another way to look at it is, thankyou Lenovo for taking a bullet in defense of those of us who didn't want a four-hour long camstory post :whistle:

I saw this, and found it extremely funny:

Reactions: SoTxBob
Jupiter551 said:
camstory said:
Another way to look at it is, thankyou Lenovo for taking a bullet in defense of those of us who didn't want a four-hour long camstory post :whistle:
Do you think I spend 4 hours working on my rambling, disjointed, word intensive post? No, and nether does Vic. (he writes very stream of consciousness - the stream very polluted W/old auto wheels and shopping carts.)

No the reason I had spent four hours on it was to create one post this month that ppl might feel was a CamStory gift. The word count was right around 450, but I don't see that as excessive in support of a well cleared stream of an OP. Tho, suppose some who were feeling time challenged might, but I always have thought of time spent here as leisure time,. so IDK.

An ACF member named 'NewMFCFan' PMed me a message titled "yo cow," (got an email alert for it) and when I clicked the link to read it, it told me that message could not be found. WTF?

I'm gonna go eat a baked potato in a little while. Mooooo!!!

Reactions: Nordling
guys, wth....i use firefox. yesterday my "previous/next page" arrows were gone , today i lost my favourites (the star is gone), along with probably a bunch of things i didn't notice because i don't use them as much. What's happening a ghost is eating my browser!!!!
eta: resetted firefox's default settings, it worked.....but i did that not long ago, expecting the ghost to come back ^^

FrenchKitty said:
guys, wth....i use firefox. yesterday my "previous/next page" arrows were gone , today i lost my favourites (the star is gone), along with probably a bunch of things i didn't notice because i don't use them as much. What's happening a ghost is eating my browser!!!!
eta: resetted firefox's default settings, it worked.....but i did that not long ago, expecting the ghost to come back ^^
I think firefox did an update in the last day or so, that might have messed with something. I export my bookmarks etc every now and then so if I need to reset or lose everything I can just import them back.

I want to look at funny pictures on Tumblr and it has been down almost two hours already. :icon-cry:

The_Brown_Fox said:
An ACF member named 'NewMFCFan' PMed me a message titled "yo cow," (got an email alert for it) and when I clicked the link to read it, it told me that message could not be found. WTF?

I'm gonna go eat a baked potato in a little while. Mooooo!!!
I got two of these today, but apparently he changed his name to "FriendlyMan101."

Did MFC get wonky for anyone else today? When it was pushing 1700 online, the popup thingy didnt work [opened up a reg frame in the front page instead] and all the avatars were very small once the room window was closed. I've also noticed the default number of rooms has changed several times last 2 days .. my usual that I've never changed it is 300, its been 150, 350, back to 150 and now 300. The model who i was visiting at the time also locked up. all she could do was type in chat or talk. feed was frozen, none of her other features worked, couldn't open blinking PM or even close mfc until she rebooted. I use chrome, but also tried comodo, and FF with the same result.... :dontknow:

"Jimmy Kimmel Live...11:35...Jimmy Kimmel Live...11:35...JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!...11:35! JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!...11:35!"

I'm watching General Hospital on ABC.com, and this annoying Jimmy Kimmel Live commercial comes on during the commercial breaks. :woops:

The_Brown_Fox said:
"Jimmy Kimmel Live...11:35...Jimmy Kimmel Live...11:35...JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!...11:35! JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!...11:35!"

I'm watching General Hospital on ABC.com, and this annoying Jimmy Kimmel Live commercial comes on during the commercial breaks. :woops:
I just got another PM from the troll. this time he sent it twice and it wasn't blank.

I feel like my phone number is the default phony number that people give. I've been getting at least one wrong number call a day, and most all of them, when I asked what number they think they called, it really was mine. Not like old phones, where they had usually switched two numbers around.

Between that and all the wrong address mail I'm getting, I feel... almost used. Shit, half the wrong address mail I'm getting is forwarded from another address that isn't (and never was) mine either. Like, WTF?

On the bright side, my partner's on break now, so we just have to worry about his work for timing things.

Reactions: bud9752
LadyLuna said:
I feel like my phone number is the default phony number that people give. I've been getting at least one wrong number call a day, and most all of them, when I asked what number they think they called, it really was mine. Not like old phones, where they had usually switched two numbers around.

Between that and all the wrong address mail I'm getting, I feel... almost used. Shit, half the wrong address mail I'm getting is forwarded from another address that isn't (and never was) mine either. Like, WTF?

On the bright side, my partner's on break now, so we just have to worry about his work for timing things.

when I was younger (the 60's) our phone number was 1 digit away from a local Cab company and we always got drunks calling for a cab late at night, my father would answer and if it was a drunk requesting a cab he would always say, "sure enough ones on the way" and then hang up. always got a laugh from us kids.
thanks for the memories.

Reactions: LadyLuna