AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate.com Improvements!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, short edit limit. Tried to add..

So please, let us add a reason why we dispute claims. At least that way the admins can hear explanations as to why and make a potentially better informed judgement?

I mean, if you got 1 out of 50 being a dispute with explanation, surely that's as valid and equal in weight to be considered as perhaps 50 reports out of 4000 observers... of course before the admins actually review what happened - but this isn't regarding legitimacy of a ban! As said, maybe it was legit. Just felt helpless watching what appeared to be unjust vindictive gang mentality in action and it'd be nice to be able to include such things - as I doubt an admin has watched several hours of footage to see what they've done throughout...

Wow i make long posts :D

MyCamgirl said:
ScarletVixen said:
Seriously? I was told just last week by another model that CB had no offline tipping :O
Yep, it is there. Go to any offline room and there will be on the top left a green button that says "send tip".

The dialog opens on the same page and it seems to not have any direct link to send offline tips without loading the profile. Maybe that is why that model thought there was no way to do it.

I only see it on models if I am following them and click their profile from the following page. :think:

UncleThursday said:
MyCamgirl said:
ScarletVixen said:
Seriously? I was told just last week by another model that CB had no offline tipping :O
Yep, it is there. Go to any offline room and there will be on the top left a green button that says "send tip".

The dialog opens on the same page and it seems to not have any direct link to send offline tips without loading the profile. Maybe that is why that model thought there was no way to do it.

I only see it on models if I am following them and click their profile from the following page. :think:
I see this on any model, even if I am not following her.

g4zwf.jpg

You can see that the model was offline and that I am not following her, but the tip button was there. Hope this helps ;)

Sexykarolis is the threesome you were taking about (I'm sure). I've been hearing about them so I stopped in. They are split camming, which Isn't against the rules, but were paying little attention to their chaturbate room, not silencing, not banning, little to no mods.

The girl was pretending to do blowjobs in the guy with the shaved head and was bending his dick in the process, she proceeded to climb on top of the other dude and fuck him, but the other dude just jumped her pretending to penetrate her.

Now, there's nothing against the rules about faking shows, in fact all tips are gifts and the model have no obligation to do anything she said she was going to. Of course, it would be bad for business if she did that (which another couple does on a daily basis) but if they reported the threesome for being reported all it take is a few people I dispute (I did in that room as well) and it will go away. The reason is not necessary as long as there are people tht are willing I verify that it is in deed live.

Quality of show has no baring on disputing it. You have to be a registered user to report people, so maybe they have a system in place for those that intentionally abuse that flagging feature?

I SEND EMAIL AGAIN & AGAIN,.CB JUST REPLY ONES TO ASK FOR USERNAME,AND THEN I DONT HEAR ANYTHING ALREADY... HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SEND EMAIL,..HOW MANY WEEKS DO I NEED TO WAIT TILL I GET EMAIL FROM CB TELLING ME ANY REASON WHY THEY BLOCK????
rein12 said:
I send email but no reply till now...I send again then..quote="punker barbie"]
rein12 said:
Agree!... CB is the best of all sites only big complain is the very very poor communication...
nzhere said:
If an account is "access denied" then please put a message somewhere in the models verification page the reason and what they need to do to unblock it.

I know many girls that have had this issue. They have mailed chaturbate and got no response.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions or need help. Im pretty good at responding in a timely manor :thumbleft:
shirley@chaturbate.com
[/quote]

Well that sucks if they are ignoring your support request

You must of missed out on a lot of tokens not being able to login. :angry4:

Until now I have used my girlfriend's account on chaturbate...mostly for promotion. Tomarow afternoon (since I cam on MFC at night/Am's) I intend on giving the site a true try. I promise to let ya ladies know how it goes.
I also promise to let ya know when I learn how to spell tomarow.

Depending upon your browser, you can get little extensions/addons for spelling etc ;)
Firefox - get dictionary ones. Highlight the words, right click and see suggestions (depending upon the dictionaries installed).

curvyredhead said:

tomorrow

all o's, 1 m, 2 r's ^_^

I remember that it's actually three words: tom or row

LadyLuna said:
curvyredhead said:

tomorrow

all o's, 1 m, 2 r's ^_^

Thank you!

BTW--I was unable to cam on chaturbate today :(
Despite an email to support as well as Shirley i am still pending....no response so far.

Reactions: LadyLuna
still unable to cam on chaturbate
I didn't get a response to the verification for like 2 months then i emailed and got verified the next day.

curvyredhead said:
LadyLuna said:
curvyredhead said:

tomorrow

all o's, 1 m, 2 r's ^_^

Thank you!

Despite an email to support as well as Shirley i am still pending....no response so far.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Chaturbate blog

Hi! I'm having an Access Denied issue. No clue why. My account name is MsSasha. I've sent out emails to every email location I could find, even Shirley. I would love to have this resolved by tonight, as I had a very big show planned. : /

chaturbater said:
still unable to cam on chaturbate
I didn't get a response to the verification for like 2 months then i emailed and got verified the next day.

curvyredhead said:
LadyLuna said:
curvyredhead said:

tomorrow

all o's, 1 m, 2 r's ^_^

Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Chaturbate blog

Welcome to ACF ;)

I have Emailed them twice.

CeliaSnow said:
Hi! I'm having an Access Denied issue. No clue why. My account name is MsSasha. I've sent out emails to every email location I could find, even Shirley. I would love to have this resolved by tonight, as I had a very big show planned. : /

Glad we got your account sorted out!

Reactions: Leah Lace
Zoomer said:
Suggestion: On "Dispute this" with regards to "The model has been reported" - please let us add text explanation of what we are disputing.

So the context of this. Last night there was a model, or should I say a model and her boyfriend and another.

They had a 1500 token topic, which was basically "orgy" though it's fairly obvious she only actually has sex with her boyfriend and not the other - that's simulated. Anyway, the countdown is on. For perhaps 2 hours before the topic is finished she's gotten naked, given the bf head repeatedly, had sex with the boyfriend and so on... simulated the orgy - its all gone on.

Now I am one of the few that tipped - whereas there are thousands who did not. Each tip I made had a request or comment or banter contained within it. All my requests were done; the lady is really sweet. I offer no opinion on the bf, he seemed a bit of a douche :D Wait, that is an opinion. Doh! :D

The problem is while I was buying more tokens they had a fight (from the sounds of it). The topic was finished and people claimed "no show", they also claimed "recording", "haha you got screwed tippers" or the more disturbing "rape". Now I did not observe the last 30 seconds, as said i was buying tokens, and it did sound like the guy and girl arguing for about 10 seconds - so maybe something bad did happen. I cannot say as I did not observe it. But they definitely went offline. I don't know why.

But my concern is that the little greys were shouting for reporting for all the above reasons as they felt cheated they didn't see their free show. Now I assume that they are the reporters - but they didn't tip. They did FUCK ALL. All requests in tips had been fulfilled and they had easily done their show BEFORE the topic was reached, as we went along.

Now obviously if grey's can't report, then ignore the rest :D If they can, then read on!

So the problem is - all those cheap little vindictive bastard reports can be made, whilst those who actually did contribute and were satisfied with what their tokens brought, and cannot actually EXPLAIN that.

So please, allow an explanation to be included with the "dispute". Allow those who actually paid and were satisfied with the entertainment and what they paid for, to inform you of that. Otherwise, you've essentially got cheap cunts highjacking everything and blackmailing the models. Alternatively, after 1 "freebie" grey has registered a report - only allow those who've tipped to register any further. That way if anything WRONG happened you'll get legitimate report from the 1 grey out of thousands who reports it. Then any dissatisfaction with what has been paid for can be reported by those who did the paying.

As of right now it seems exceptionally stacked in being a cheap bastards favour, and being able to vindictively report freely - and no way for the paying ones who dispute the vindictive claims of explaining why.

So back in context, and admitting I did not see the last 30 seconds so maybe something bad happened... but I saw 50 reports made in total. I saw the calls of the greys in chat to report. I saw 3-4 different reasons for reporting being given (with the scammed being by far the most frequent).

I am skeptical of what happened being bad as given there were at least 2000 people in the room and maybe double that (according to what one person who said 'what do you expect, 4000 people in the room and only 1100 tokens tipped in a few hours whilst they've been doing a show throughout), I would have expected hundreds or thousands of reports if there was an assault, but I didn't witness everything.

So please, review and revise your report system. It is fundamentally flawed...

As it is, the model I assume has been banned (no idea what reason for, as said maybe legitimate I don't know - not complaining about that) as their profile page is "access denied" - and I worry that basically it was due to a heavily skewed mis-representation of what's gone on and vindictive bandwagon jumping. The current reporting system seems PRIME for it.

Given previous postings, I hold little hope of seeing them all again. Unless something has changed, they'll likely log back in to find themselves banned and no idea what or why, and no idea how to try and communicate to resolve it or find out.

It has, essentially, put me off the site. I won't buy any more tokens there as I think you've implemented ideas without any rational thought, and from various comments regarding access denied claims, very little care towards those who make you the money.
Your report system is undoubtedly supposed to generate reassurance that you'll get what you paid for. Whilst it is true in some way - it has also the attempt to backfire. I won't pay anything further. Why? Because why bother? Wait for a free show and report if you don't see it... save your tokens. After all, you may tip because you like someone - but from my limited observations - those that you like may well be banned next time. So what's the point?

I see your point and have forwarded this post to our team.

Chaturbate.com is awesome and looks like might give MFC a run for it's money. Ton of hot models and ton of members.

I finally got my account sorted out. But, its important to say it was with NO help from support or anyone the email posted in this thread. I got to go through a friend/affiliate.

Some models have asked me why they can't make accounts at Chaturbate?

after submitting their driver license scan, it immediately rejects it as not valid. Yet the scan is perfectly readable.

are they only accepting passports??

Reactions: curvyredhead
nzhere said:

after submitting their driver license scan, it immediately rejects it as not valid. Yet the scan is perfectly readable.

If the ID if up to date they should have problems getting accepted. What are the usernames?

Oh boy so many issues lately. :(

Tips not adding to the goal, models showing as offline, server errors, follower count not being updated.

I hope the fix for all these issues is in the works because it is really making it difficult to work on this site. Also really hoping that the new followers you gained while the count is bugged show up once it is fixed. :pray:

CherryJane said:

Tips not adding to the goal, models showing as offline, server errors, follower count not being updated.

I hope the fix for all these issues is in the works because it is really making it difficult to work on this site. Also really hoping that the new followers you gained while the count is bugged show up once it is fixed. :pray:
First off...loved watching you today cherry!

And yeah...today was my 2nd solo experience on chaturbate.....let's just say it was not a good one.

First my tips were not being added to the goal....then the goal was not even showing up for the members to know what I was kinda show I was trying to do.

Of course the follow button also did not work until minutes before I logged off.

On top of that I had people on twitter telling me that my link was showing them denied...so my non-passworded room.

Let's hope things get better. I am willing to give the site another try--but this following the trouble I had to just sign up for the site.....no bueno.

punker barbie said:
nzhere said:

If the ID if up to date they should have problems getting accepted. What are the usernames?

account name sexinasia she submitted valid passport just mail her as to what the problem is?

curvyredhead said:
CherryJane said:

First off...loved watching you today cherry!

And yeah...today was my 2nd solo experience on chaturbate.....let's just say it was not a good one.

First my tips were not being added to the goal....then the goal was not even showing up for the members to know what I was kinda show I was trying to do.

Of course the follow button also did not work until minutes before I logged off.

On top of that I had people on twitter telling me that my link was showing them denied...so my non-passworded room.

Let's hope things get better. I am willing to give the site another try--but this following the trouble I had to just sign up for the site.....no bueno.

The issues have been baaaaaaad. Without a doubt there have been a couple nights when it has seriously negatively effected my earnings. I have found CB to be much better for me than MFC. But I'm worried that if it doesn't get fixed soon I'll have to consider a different arrangement.

Dec. 6, 2012, 5:31 p.m. Token purchase @ Epoch

750 tokens bought. Problem is, I never fucking bought any! None spent so they're still on the account, so not someone going crazy with it - but changed password anyway just to be sure. But fking weird and slightly worrying. How can a payment be processed without me entering details?

Emailed your support - asking the same, and also asking you to check who supposedly logged in to enter the details for a payment - because it sure as fkin hell wasn't me! (not checked my CC to see if it's my account yet - as I don't have my bank fob id with me).

Reactions: LadyLuna
Update, so far nothing showing on my CC whatsoever. I will check again during the week, but so far it looks like something is wrong somewhere. No response from Chaturbate support whatsoever.

Are you sure they are not referal tokens?

Status
Not open for further replies.