AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: AmberCutie
I'm thinking the Admins finally saw what was happening and finally put an end to what she was doing, she still has only logged on for 1-2 min for the last 2 days (MAY) but her SCAMSCORE has returned to a more realistic CAMSCORE of 11417. Hopefully Admins will monitor her actions and if it continues, dump her score to 1000 and make her start over.

Why is it that anytime I see this...

She is actually nowhere to be found on the homepage? :think:

I wish it would only show girls as "online" if their status was "on cam" "away" "in private" or "in group". But just to test this, I am logged in the broadcaster with no room open and it shows me online in the Miss MFC list as well. I don't think it should. It's a bit false, in a sense.

Attachments

• where is she .jpg
    where is she .jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 265
Yeah, rank 3 with zero cam time. Someone is spending a lot :D
I think they most likely just changed the algorithm to take into account on cam time maybe? Given the amount of tokens it probably takes to get to Number 3 after 72 hours, someone is tipping a considerable amount so it may shoot up if she ever actually goes on cam :D

MFC Admins need to add this to the Miss MyFreeCamsan page, an On Cam status so when a model logs on it shows she is On Line at MFC but when she logs on to her cam and it is active for viewing it changes to On Cam, something like on the Main page when a model goes to Group or Pvt it changes and shows her in Group or Private or Away when logged on but Webcam is OFF

A cursory glance says her camscore was dropped to lower than it was before she started inflating it. Feel the wrath of the vengeful admins!

Zoomer said:
I think they most likely just changed the algorithm to take into account on cam time maybe?D
That would just INCREASE her tk\hr's ? Changes to the algorithm should also show changes in camscore across all the models on site.. I dont know if anything other than removing offline tips from her camscore calculation would "fix" this.
I'm glad someone finally tried to manipulate the camscore this way, and had hoped to see what would happen when her time online approached 1 hour.

muh! said:
Zoomer said:
I think they most likely just changed the algorithm to take into account on cam time maybe?D
That would just INCREASE her tk\hr's ? Changes to the algorithm should also show changes in camscore across all the models on site.. I dont know if anything other than removing offline tips from her camscore calculation would "fix" this.
I'm glad someone finally tried to manipulate the camscore this way, and had hoped to see what would happen when her time online approached 1 hour.

Not necessarily, but it may do yes. For instance, if it used to be that any log in would add/remove a day from the tally, then it is possible to inflate camscore by having days with 0 cam time registered in the 60 day history with whatever tokens have been tipped offline.

For models who currently get offline tips, when they sign in they generally go on cam for however long - therefore equalising the effect somewhat. They don't sign in day after day after day whilst getting big tips (or maybe they do, but since Crazysysy was on holiday and said no offline tips while she'd been gone, maybe not that unusual to not get lots of offline tips :p ).
The models also have a 60 day history of cam time (maybe 3 hours, maybe 6 hours, maybe 12 hours per day). The average may not change much from the odd time they get tipped and log in but don't go on cam (i.e. doing it once in amongst 7 normal working days won't make much difference - maybe 20 points, maybe 200 points). So whilst the odd time may not skew it, doing it day in and out may.

Secondly, they may have only made it so that > 5+ mins on cam = a day. Therefore since nearly every girl spends more than 5 mins per day on cam when working, it doesn't make any alteration. For her, she is sub 5 mins (2 mins on cam max) and so doesn't count. She is probably the only model with that sort of activity at present, so it'd only harm her?

However, as usual, this is all guesswork. Just pointing out that it may be possible to make alterations without it instantly impacting everyone hugely ;) After all, it was March 18th she had any real on time cam presence. It was March 22nd/March23rd before you saw any increase in her camscore...
It was nearly a whole month later that the score started to sky rocket.

But, maybe the admins intervened directly and did some voodoo :p As said, guesswork :p

Reactions: LadyLuna
nzhere said:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/A_von_Tease

No profile??
:think:
Maybe you're blocked. It shows up fine here.

AngelicTease said:
nzhere said:

No profile??
:think:

I can't see it either, it says it's not available for public viewing or something.

Her country is listed as the United Kingdom, so she probably has it blocked.

watched her being listed Online for more than an hour the other day but she never logged on to her cam. Wonder if she's trying another angle trying to spoof her camscore again ???

Just checked the CamscoreStats and saw that Kattie_ had an increase of 20097.4 a +105.1% and my first thought was another Scamscore, but checked the Miss MyFreeCams and saw that she had moved to #1. Do not know what her ranking was before today so I was wondering how many tokens would it take to achieve this big a jump in her CamScore in just 2 days, as it went from around 19125.998 to 39223.398. Not a criticism of her score or her ranking but just a WOW she is having a great month. This question is due to the fact I saw JadeStars 400K+ tip only resulted in a 12K jump to her Camscore and was curious. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

MissBendz said:
Mr_Wilde said:
So from my post yesterday in less than 24 hours she is at 107742. I'm still baffled in the math of approximately how many tokens that equates to after the 60 day average factor. :think:

I can't see her when she's online either. Weird.

Though before her scamscore was fixed, highest I saw it was in the 109,000 area.

bud9752 said:
watched her being listed Online for more than an hour the other day but she never logged on to her cam. Wonder if she's trying another angle trying to spoof her camscore again ???

Every time we log in to our model admin page (where we check MFC mail, update our profile, et cetera) it shows us as being "online". So basically, if a model shows up as being online she is just logged in, either perving other models on the home page or working on her account. I don't think it's unreasonable at all that she is logged in to her account for an hour without broadcasting. I'm logged in to my account for hours a day without broadcasting.

bud9752 said:
Just checked the CamscoreStats and saw that Kattie_ had an increase of 20097.4 a +105.1% and my first thought was another Scamscore, but checked the Miss MyFreeCams and saw that she had moved to #1. Do not know what her ranking was before today so I was wondering how many tokens would it take to achieve this big a jump in her CamScore in just 2 days, as it went from around 19125.998 to 39223.398. Not a criticism of her score or her ranking but just a WOW she is having a great month. This question is due to the fact I saw JadeStars 400K+ tip only resulted in a 12K jump to her Camscore and was curious. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It depends on how much time she spent online. If JadeStars got that tip and stayed online a long time without a lot of extra tips each hour to keep that score constant, it would have dropped a lot.

if Kattie_ got a big tip and didn't spend as much time online, her score could jump much higher.

That doesn't necessarily mean Kattie_ is playing the system, though.

We need to remember that A_von was obviously playing the system, but that on some level, all models do that. We've all heard a hundred times a model say "I'm sorry, I have to go because I'm not getting enough tips and I'm worried about my camscore." Every model who logs out early to save her score is in some way "unfairly" manipulating their camscore.

If I got a huge tip, I might be inclined to log out early and watch my score rise. That doesn't mean, however, that I'm intentionally going around manipulating the system to radically inflate my camscore.

Yes I realize that not all models are scamming to raise their Camscore, ref. MyCamgirl stats page, Kattie_ has consistently been on cam and working 3-4 hours when this large jump occurred while A_VON_TEASE was only on for 1-3 mins (over a months time) while her score was jumping those crazy ups to over 107K camscore (since lowered to 11K). I was curious as to what size tip(s) it would take to achieve that big a jump in Camscore, hence my stating that I checked the Miss My FreeCams and saw that Kattie_ had also jumped to #1 at the same time, showing me that it was not a SCAMSCORE jump but a rise "earned" not manipulated. Sorry if there was some confusion in what I was inquiring about. Seeing that big a jump after what was going on with A_VON_TEASE's score was just the catalyst as to my initial thought of manipulation, and thus the more research for the answer. I have seen some larger than "usual" Camscores from a few models that eventually drop drastically to a level much lower 50K to 9K and 35K to 5K.

@bud. I have no idea the amount of tokens it would take but I know it was her birthday that day so I'm sure it was a large amount from multiple sources and not just one tip.

@evvie, psst... profiles.myfreecams.com will not show you as online. Only if you are logged into the broadcaster or are on myfreecams.com chatting or perving. :-D

bud9752 said:
Someone tip kattie 262626, around 10 people tip 26000, many tip of 2626 . Kattie collect easily 600 000+ token saturday.

Reactions: bud9752
Just as I predicted. It's 61 days since my birthday. Camscore dropped about 1000 today because it fell off my 60 day average.

Also, major :clap: for Kattie. That's frakkin awesome. I hope she can keep it up and finish 1st in Miss MFC this month.

ComicOzzie said:
http://www.camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=princesstamy
http://www.camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=samyrax

Here are a couple of serious head scratchers. Each model saw a drop of over 80% in her camscore from the previous day, even though they both had fairly steady scores going back several months. WTF?
I'd say bug.
And:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/PrincessTamia
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/samyrax

Or they're working on altering the calculation algorithm to prevent easy manipulation. :dontknow:

Hey I took a break from camming for a year I went on today for 1 hour and made 1000 tokens didnt seem that bad seeing as i had been away for so long and my cam looked a bit crappo !But my camscore has dropped to 1500 and something my score used to be around 2500 im wondering if theres any point carrying on with mfc if its going to drop to below 1000 any comments from models who have taken a break would be realllyyyy helpful xD xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.