AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/quote]BustyAn was Miss MFC in March 2012 (June also) and this doesn't sound much like the woman I know. She actually started in August of 2010, so it was quite a while before she won her first crown.[/quote]

I have personally seen her sit there and do absolutely nothing and get tokens. I have yet to see her even do a show. I even asked if she already did a show or one was happening, but her response was: "What you want me to do?" as if she was offended I asked her about doing something other than sit there. IMHO that is suspicious.

Know what...
When I am online I see quite often members who has thousands tks to spend or their points are exremely high (like 50,000 etc). And they never ever tip. When I see one of them in my room I think ''omg I hope he'll like me'' lol but They watch me a while..2-3-5 mins and dissapear. And those who have much less tip me very often lol wtf?? So if those ''big spenders'' found me down there almost in hell ...lol...and don't tip... Why would they do it when I am on top of the site ??

Now.

Alexis_Lee, MiuMiu_ and AdySweet are models who work or was working at Flirt4Free.
Alexis still, MiuMiu (Axana) is the face of Flirt actually and AdySweet (AdelineLover) was quite popular too. She had very long pvts really often. Axana is fucking cute, in fact I haven't seen such beautiful model, she is the one...so ok...she could become popular very fast. AdySweet left Flirt about 2 years ago, Alexis is still there. Now. Alexis joined MFC one month AFTER me (I am here for 3 months), and she already has over 4,000 camscore! After 2 months?!?! I am pretty sure that Alexis, Ady and who knows..MiuMiu maybe too, brought their big spenders from Flirt to MFC. Tadaaa..

trishhh said:
Know what...
When I am online I see quite often members who has thousands tks to spend or their points are exremely high (like 50,000 etc). And they never ever tip. When I see one of them in my room I think ''omg I hope he'll like me'' lol but They watch me a while..2-3-5 mins and dissapear. And those who have much less tip me very often lol wtf?? So if those ''big spenders'' found me down there almost in hell ...lol...and don't tip... Why would they do it when I am on top of the site ??

Now.

Alexis_Lee, MiuMiu_ and AdySweet are models who work or was working at Flirt4Free.
Alexis still, MiuMiu (Axana) is the face of Flirt actually and AdySweet (AdelineLover) was quite popular too. She had very long pvts really often. Axana is fucking cute, in fact I haven't seen such beautiful model, she is the one...so ok...she could become popular very fast. AdySweet left Flirt about 2 years ago, Alexis is still there. Now. Alexis joined MFC one month AFTER me (I am here for 3 months), and she already has over 4,000 camscore! After 2 months?!?! I am pretty sure that Alexis, Ady and who knows..MiuMiu maybe too, brought their big spenders from Flirt to MFC. Tadaaa..
I have seen brand new models with a camscore of 5k. It does not take long to raise your camscore, even if you don't bring over big tippers from somewhere else.

trishhh said:
It does not take long to raise your camscore, even if you don't bring over big tippers from somewhere else.

I'm listening... :p
Lol... it's a complicated issue.

Some models do cam on other sites and use that experience to start off with a bang. All the successful new models I've seen have accounts on other sites.

I think a lot of new models flounder because they are wasting their camscore and precious new model tag by learning the ropes. So you don't necessarily need to take big spenders from other sites, you just need to know what you're doing.

As far as raising your actual camscore... well, you're in the right place :D just read!

MilaMilan said:
Comic Ozzie > read my book in October and you will see where her tokens come from, as also the tokens from several other 'top models' who somehow seem to be getting 70-80.000 tokens a day for simply sitting there , doing a 5 min show every so many hours and leaving ... Ask your favorite model what she did with the $80-100.000 she made those months .. Its not visible in her interior .... She bought a Porsche ? Ask your other favorite Sh..... what she did with the $ 1.500.000 - $1.800.000 she supposedly made the last 3 years on MFC .. because I don't see it ... Or maybe she is on a salary Ozzie ?

Why do those models who are supposedly making real money/getting real tokens (when they are top 3 they are making at least $80.000 nowadays) almost all live like students ? And why do some of these models make a small fortune one month and then all of a sudden are gone ...no MFC anymore ...... You want to tell me they have a job that pays them better than the $80-100K they made on MFC ? Tell me were I can sign up , because I am game for that ! Do you get the picture ? I can make it even more graphic but that you can read in my book coming out in October in which I explicitly will show what these 'top models' really make ..where the money is coming from and who the real winners are in this one.

I love the white knights defending the rights of these 'innocent' 'poor' girls , problem is when white knights have double agendas and sometimes get paid themselves you have to ask yourself what are their statements worth ...... let me show you the connections in my book

Tagwords : Money Laundering , gamers, marketing , organized crime , studios , scapegoats, paid room pimps, paid accounts , CC fraud, Epassporte ..... Make the connections ... I did

But then again what do I know I am just a dumb cam whore that speaks 8 languages with a University Degree and an Ex that used to be an International banker who knows all about these subjects and has many contacts in Russia and Romania and an ex BF who more or less lives on MFC and who has shown me the real inside of the Cam Industry without even knowing it and who is at the moment thinking the following : what does that little bitch really know ... well ... to quote some famous words " I know more than I should know ......" the more dangerous part for this mr X and his relations is : I can proof it as well !

PS. Before you start telling me that I hate Romanians and Russians and I am only bashing them: my favorite models on MFC are for a large part Romanian and Russian and I count them as my closest friends.. My biggest girl love is JuliaR > Romanian. My new company CamWorXXX will have a majority of Russian and Romanian models next to US and Asian models. I love Romania and will be there in April - May 2013 visiting friends and meeting models ... I come from Austria and even understand basic Romanian and can read it ... my ex speaks fluent Russian and through him I still have many Russian friends including models .... so before you start with the Mila hates all Romanians/Russians crap so often told .............. just give it a rest ... I hate scams and fake tokens .... that these are concentrated with Romanian-Russian studios/models is not their fault ........ its the situation that creates the opportunity ..

I hear by the way never any comments on the FACTS I mention ..how can a girl that does 7000 tokens in 3 full hours and then logs of keep a 52.000 cam rate ? Explain that one Ozzie ? Or explain to me the miraculous Pinokio_ in the room of your other favorite Sh..... She must be willing to give birth to his love child by now , seeing as he supplies her with 70-80% of her tokens ... Oh wait Pinokio_, Pervy_ (Btarded > referral BAF tokens my ass) ..ahhhh I see the connection ... Lets throw V12 in for good measure as well.... All will be clear soon .....

I am waiting for some big ass offers to keep my mouth shut as the threats so far have not helped , they only make me very very angry ...pffff

Umm, OK.

Reactions: Zoomer
On friday I raised over 7k tokens in 4 hrs and my camscore jumped 100 points more, yesterday I raised over 9k tokens in 6 hrs and it jumped only 20 :///

THIS IS SHIT!

trishhh said:
On friday I raised over 7k tokens in 4 hrs and my camscore jumped 100 points more, yesterday I raised over 9k tokens in 6 hrs and it jumped only 20 :///

THIS IS SHIT!
No. It makes sense. Somehow.
Models are often frustrated and confused when they see that their camscore hasn't gone up the way they think it should go up. That happens to, me too. You can really just tell yourself that it has its own logic and it makes sense.

Maybe you had a really good day/week 60 days ago?

trishhh said:

THIS IS SHIT!

remember that cs is not based on absolutes....but on comparisons.....it could be that yesterday was a good day for many models, and -by comparison- you didn't do as well as some of the others....

i KNOW it's enough to drive any reasonably logical person crazy....you work in this reality, but the cs algorithm works in multiple realities that you didn't even know existed.

cue twilight zone music

keep cs in the back of your mind, and token count at the forefront.....sounds like you're doing fine :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
trishhh said:

THIS IS SHIT!
7k tokens in 4 hours is better TPH than 9k tokens in 6 hours. It's all math, this scenario makes sense.

TPH is Tokens Per Hour. TPH is what camscore is based on.

AmberCutie said:
trishhh said:

THIS IS SHIT!
7k tokens in 4 hours is better TPH than 9k tokens in 6 hours. It's all math, this scenario makes sense.

:whistle:
if it were that simple, then friday (1750 tph = 100 point rise in cs) would translate to saturday (1500 thp = x point rise in cs) would mean x outta equal an 85 point rise in cs.......

it ain't that simple

:twocents-02cents:

but yeah, trishh....you made some good bank....the cs will eventually sort itself out
it's only shit if you stop to smell it

ComicOzzie said:
trishhh said:

THIS IS SHIT!

So you made $350 on Friday and $450 on Saturday and you are pissed?

:?

Well Hun, not 350, and not 450 cuz I belong to studio which takes 1$ from all 3$ :((

trishhh said:
ComicOzzie said:
trishhh said:

THIS IS SHIT!

So you made $350 on Friday and $450 on Saturday and you are pissed?

:?

Well Hun, not 350, and not 450 cuz I belong to studio which takes 1$ from all 3$ :((

Holy crap. That's a huge chunk they're taking from you.

What's your cam name, trishhh?

bob said:
AmberCutie said:
trishhh said:

THIS IS SHIT!

:whistle:
if it were that simple, then friday (1750 tph = 100 point rise in cs) would translate to saturday (1500 thp = x point rise in cs) would mean x outta equal an 85 point rise in cs.......

it ain't that simple

but yeah, trishh....you made some good bank....the cs will eventually sort itself out
it's only shit if you stop to smell it
Of course it aint THAT simple, but if you read my previous posts in this thread it makes more sense.

It's starting to drive me batty that models (and members) come in here day after day with their OMG I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MY CAMSCORE DID THIS posts without having read the last 5-10 pages or so of this thread, which would explain a lot of it.

I'll type it again.

Camscore is based off of TPH (tokens per hour) over a 60-day average, as well as the average of the TPH of all models on the site. The last time the average on the site was calculated, it was roughly 385 TPH, which would equal about a 1000 camscore.

I think the system is too easily manipulated. If you can just tip yourself to get to the top then it really isn't keeping track of anything and should have some kind of red flag for people with extremely high scores so they can be weeded out from the people who are trying to have honest cam scores.

AmberCutie said:
The last time the average on the site was calculated, it was roughly 385 TPH, which would equal about a 1000 camscore.
So the average camscore is actually 1000? Mycamgirl.net says it's 868.
Do the 385 TPH equal a 1000 or a 868 camscore? :think:

Dont forget this is all relative to other rooms tips as well.. My #1 sometimes doesn't get 100 tokens per hour and still manages to rise a few points and maintains. Her earnings have no big tips to fallback on the 60 day thing..
Hocus Pocus and smoke n mirrors I say !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SoTxBob said:
Dont forget this is all relative to other rooms tips as well.. My #1 sometimes doesn't get 100 tokens per hour and still manages to rise a few points and maintains. Her earnings have no big tips to fallback on the 60 day thing..
Hocus Pocus and smoke n mirrors I say !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
AmberCutie said:
Camscore is based off of TPH (tokens per hour) over a 60-day average, as well as the average of the TPH of all models on the site. The last time the average on the site was calculated, it was roughly 385 TPH, which would equal about a 1000 camscore.

Keep in mind that camgirl.net isn't 100% accurate, as he has stated before. For those of us who have done the math, 1000 as the average makes perfect sense.

I'm not even sure why I post in here anymore.

AmberCutie said:
I'll type it again.

too bad that just can't be stickied as the first post on every new page of this amber :)

EviFox. :)

Yea I know...
It's just..at Flirt I was working for 1,50 - 1 pvt minute. All site basing on pvts in 95%.. it's hard to get even 50 tkn (credit) tip lol...
so my bossley thought ''ok I'll give her 2$ and she will be happy'' lol
I had no idea that MFC offer 3$ for every 60 tks.. ehh..poor me... and now..they don't respond for my application..

sniff..

trishhh said:

Yea I know...
It's just..at Flirt I was working for 1,50 - 1 pvt minute. All site basing on pvts in 95%.. it's hard to get even 50 tkn (credit) tip lol...
I had no idea that MFC offer 3$ for every 60 tks.. ehh..poor me... and now..they don't respond for my application..

sniff..

As well as people not understanding camscore there seems to be a mystery with tokens as well. The model always earns 5 cents per token. It does not matter what the member paid for the tokens. You will always receive 5 cents per token.

Just Me said:
trishhh said:

Yea I know...

sniff..

As well as people not understanding camscore there seems to be a mystery with tokens as well. The model always earns 5 cents per token. It does not matter what the member paid for the tokens. You will always receive 5 cents per token.
Unless you're with a studio. Studios take some pennies per token. It is suggested that if you aren't receiving any benefit from said studio that you... um... GTFO (Get The Fuck Out).... so you can earn your full 5c per token. If said studio IS providing you some benefit, then carry on, but you will not receive your full 5c per token while with said studio, which is exchanged for the benefit (traffic, advertising, technical support, financial planning, etc.) that your studio provides you.

I'm sorry for asking a dumb question, then. :oops: (The 'Is 1000 or 868 the average camscore?' one.)
I was honestly wondering and couldn't figure it out from the last 3 pages that I reread before asking.

My advice regarding camscore would be just relax and have fun. If no members are tipping or you haven't made as many tokens as you usually would within an hour LOG OFF! Check it once or twice a week. If you are really beginning to hate it you could always switch to another site without camscore. Camscore worries can make you look stressy and agitated on cam which puts off members wanting to tip and spend time with you (causes lowercamscore) so just have fun!

LilyMarie said:
I'm sorry for asking a dumb question, then. :oops: (The 'Is 1000 or 868 the average camscore?' one.)
I was honestly wondering and couldn't figure it out from the last 3 pages that I reread before asking.

there are no dumb questions when it comes to cs, imo.....i've seen it go up when a model has a bad day and the other way 'round.
as concise and accurate as amber's definition is, as much math as i've seen applied to it to help clarify it.....those things just point to a drop of mercury in a petri dish
you can't pick it up and hold it, and if you spend to much time trying, it can poison your entire attitude.

yeah, the higher it is, the better, and it can be kind of hypnotic, because it's so shiny and fluid on site....but you can't spend it

What exactly are the benefits of having a high camscore anyway?

I have plenty of guys showing up in my room... I guess I figured that was due more to my tags than anything. I've noticed that models that have hardly any guys, tend to have short/odd lists of tags.

Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.