AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CamGoals is looking for new models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2011
www.camgoals.com
We have just launched our newly designed website and we need models before our advertising campaigns kick in. If you are interested please hit us up, also check us out at www.camgoals.com

We do offer signup bonuses in some cases up to $300.

Our new site is very cool, we spent a year redesigning and coding it. One of the first sites that is not based off of flash but yet a new technology for cam feeds. Very cool interface with docking cams and advanced messaging system never seen before in this industry.

We do offer signup bonuses in some cases up to $300.
signup bonuses, in some cases up to $300, or signup bonuses in some cases, up to $300?

the 'about' page says it's for men and women. is that models (men/women/couples/trans like a lot of the sites), or do you just mean 'for johns to meet girls'?

the 'terms' page says: "there are no terms of usage! You can literally do whatever you want!"

does this mean sleeping on cam is allowed? recorded videos being broadcast instead of live feeds? underaged persons on camera*? people who don't know they're being filmed? blood, scat, drug use, rape-play, snuff...
*your 2257 compliance declaration suggests at least one immediate contradiction to 'literally whatever'.

Our new site is very cool, we spent a year redesigning and coding it.

is that why the 'last activity' dates of all your front page models are 2-5 years ago?

Last edited:
I think you would have more luck getting discussion from models here if there was a clear explanation to what your site was. The "About Us" is only 2 sentences long and that comes off as a company not caring, which isn't good in a model's perspective. Most models don't like jumping on new sites because many of them have bit us in the ass (Clipvia, Camgod to give an example) --the more info easily found= the better. Such as what the site exactly is, what payout is, payment methods, site functions etc.

Also the fact that you don't have a professional 'terms of use' is a bit weird/alarming.

If a company can't bother to fill out all the professional fine print how can they be trusted to pay in a timely manner/provide proper support if issues arise?

We just migrated all of our data from the old site to the new, that terms is being added now. Of course we have one, major billing providers won't approve you without one.

Sorry but that is not funny. Many adult businesses are being forced to advertised in more a vanilla fashioned due to their payment processors. Visa, Mastercard, and Discovery do not like statements such as "Anything goes", "No taboos" and "No restrictions". American Express love everything that is vanilla and will not allow harder anything fetish. I mean they will allow merchant accounts for the most vanilla dating sites. These companies will pull your merchant account if you allow your models to do whatever they desire. Now, if your payment processor is okay with your developers statements...then leave them in. If not, prepared for your merchant account be taken if you do not clean up your site's wording. :cat:
Who knew developers could have a sense of humor!

Reactions: DonaDiabla
We are about to start running ads for our girls . . . As of now we are just building up new girls and getting our current girls profiles ready ...

so, men, couples, trans, aren't part of your marketing, or they're not allowed on your site? (I ran a keyword search and didn't see any mention of males or couples or trans individuals at all, so I assume you cannot deny them use of your site, but simply have no respect for their ability to contribute to the financial success or appeal of your site)

You may not post material or use CAMGOALS.Com to:
(5) impersonate any person, including but not limited to, an Web Entertainment, LLC. official or employee, an ICP or ICP official or employee, or a moderator, forum leader, guide or host, or communicate under a false name or a name that you are not entitled or authorized to use, in any form of online communication, including, but not limited to, Member names, Member profiles, voice, text or graphic chat and message postings,
Shaggy 2 Dope will be pleased. ;)

does this include voice-only impersonations? I do a great Sly Stallone.

and a simple What.In.The.Fuck @ using your real name LOL

Last edited:
If you're actually interested in having girls use your service maybe double check that all the content is ported over properly and try to be professional? So far, your comments dont instill much confidence in anyone looking at your service.

Who knew developers could have a sense of humor!

Nothing wrong with a sense of humour but there is a time and a place for everything.

Launching a new business and a forum trying to persuade models to jump ship from their existing sites is not the time or place for messing around. It makes you appear like you don't take things seriously. I'm sure you are taking things seriously but first impressions count for a lot and can be hard to change if you screw them up.

Woah there, calm the sass. If you want to be taken seriously, even on this forum after that slip up, sassing people who point out when you've messed up and saying it was "about as professional as it gets" is not... professional. And this is me speaking as a dev not just as a camgirl aka your demographic you're trying to recruit.

All we can do is fix issues as they are reported. Being that we fixed it within a few hours of it being reported is about as professional as it gets.

really? you can't employ some sort of intelligent/educated foresight and see problems the other cam-industry people here can see quite easily? I'd consider that a basic aspect of being professional* (I mean, if you're not even competent as amatuers... it's just one more red flag warning people 'don't go there!'

*it may even literally be an example of cognitive ethnography's 'professional vision' concept.

Reactions: Maria Raye
All we can do is fix issues as they are reported. Being that we fixed it within a few hours of it being reported is about as professional as it gets.

Oh dear. There's a difference between acting on problems within a time frame, and acting professionally towards potential clients. If we were in a meeting, and you acted as passive-aggressive as you are now, I'd probably get up and leave. Maybe learn a bit more about business before you spend any more money on this.

Also, I am going to say something that a lot of people left out. Personally, I believe that people need to do proper research into customer service and running a business before creating an adult business. Your post highlights what many misguided adult business owners believe in this industry.
That you could just throw together a site, hire some models, get some traffic, and the money will start rolling in. However, that is not how the adult industry works now particularly when it comes to running a cam site. You need to have a more professional image when it comes to keeping both models and customers on your site. Lashing out and avoiding cam models'questions does not scream industry professional.:cat:

I had a look and couldn't even see any cams online?

You may have to PAY models to stay online?

You may have to PAY models to stay online?

that wouldn't surprise me, eh.
does anyone here know first hand about any previous grand openings? how do they normally survive an thrive?!

I mean, I'd tend to imagine there would be comparatively few camfans having a peak at [whatever] new camsite who dive right in to signing up their credit card to start spending on models to the amount on existing sites, so there doesn't seem to be much incentive to being among the first models (other than hoping to establish a following while their pickings are slim).

if you're not one of the models who's able to stream on multiple sites at once so that you're not sacrificing your normal income stream, it seems like gambling your days pay (if you end up having an tipless day with newbie site guests ... and what are the stakes ... if the gamble pays off you might actually make the same kind of income you normally make? 'give me $200 and we'll flip a coin - tails, I win; heads, you get your money back. any takers?' lol. I mean, there's nothing to suggest you'll make more money on this site than you do on any other site, so what's the temptation exactly?

Chaturbate when it started had very loose i.d requirements along with an hourly contest. A lot of Philippine studios signed up as it was easy to win the $5 or $10 every hour.. due to time difference there were usually only 15 to 30 model online..and the usual asian studio shift 8-12 hours on cam

They also had a 500 free tokens for users who got new models to signup. I referred many and then tipped them the 500. Basically giving them $25 just for signing up.

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
Yes but it is different now. Camgoals and many other new cam sites must do more to keep themselves afloat in this decade. I mean they must have a proper payment processor, proper customer service, and etc to make people want to come back to them. I am looking at the site from a purely business aspect and it does not measure up. Plus, the customer service person did not make it a great option for cam models by the way he answered everyone's questions. Plus, he did not reveal if his payment processor will allow anything goes or no restrictions. I believe they should go back to the drawing board and do more research into properly running a cam site.

Chaturbate when it started had very loose i.d requirements along with an hourly contest. A lot of Philippine studios signed up as it was easy to win the $5 or $10 every hour.. due to time difference there were usually only 15 to 30 model online..and the usual asian studio shift 8-12 hours on cam

They also had a 500 free tokens for users who got new models to signup. I referred many and then tipped them the 500. Basically giving them $25 just for signing up.

Here is the incentive to signup:
1. We are running ads that drive traffic to the site. As of now not many are live so its an open opportunity to gain new followers/regulars, etc..
2. You have little to no competition because of the low amount of models.
3. We will help promote you because it benefits both of us.
4. Its nice to be a part of something new and cool. Some of our features have never been seen before.

And don't forget, we do offer signup bonuses to some models. Its mainly those who are established and have followers but some new models will get them as well. The bonus is on a per model basis based off of cam history, followers etc.

We are also no asking anyone to quit their current site. Perhaps just add us to your sites you frequently cam on. At the moment we don't mind if you split cam as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.