AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CPDVS.jpg

Dude, I came in here all like "Boobies thread? Why the hell am I not in here yet?" And then I was like "Oh, hey, I recognize that Races of the Wild manual!" Thanks Jup!

NerdgasmGirl said:
Dude, I came in here all like "Boobies thread? Why the hell am I not in here yet?" And then I was like "Oh, hey, I recognize that Races of the Wild manual!" Thanks Jup!
I don't think anyone would object to some self-posted boobies from you either Ms Girl :whistle:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Jupiter551 said:
NerdgasmGirl said:
I don't think anyone would object to some self-posted boobies from you either Ms Girl :whistle:
Seconded.

Well, now that you mention it...that is kind of a bad shot and people really should know what the definition of "epic tits" is... Soooo, I offer some boobies:

S6dOu.jpg

(Just so everyone knows...that's not a small cock on that thing, which is probably why I look so scared)

0004b93a-7e8f-0153-272d-11bd82edb9a6_720.jpg

Cleeeeeevage!

Also, Teh Bewbz.

0004b6a2-6036-7717-b4cf-7eb0a5139797_720.jpg

:dance:

I don't know if this has been said or not before in this topic (too...many...pages...to...search) but as a woman with large areolas, it's super good to see other women with 'em. Not only does it make me realize my supposedly 'large' areolas aren't actually that large to begin with but it reminds me that boobs come in so many different sizes/shapes that neither can dictate what is or is not sexy. :twocents-02cents:

Just in case anyone else out there is newbie when emoting boobies...
I4ap8.gif

Boob Emoticons!
(20) Perfect Boobs (o)(o)

Fake Silicone Boobs ( + )( + )

Perky Boobs (*)(*)

Big Nipple Boobs (@)(@)

A Cups o o

D Cups { O }{ O }

Wonder Bra Boobs (oYo)

Cold Boobs ( ^ )( ^ )

Lopsided Boobs (o)(O)

Pierced Nipple Boobs (Q)(O)