AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KarmelKiss said:
file.php

Why is she wearing a huge nipple as a hat? It totally detracts from any positive booby image she is trying to promote. That hat needs to be shat on and set on fire.
... :shifty: Umm, what hat?

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• Booblies(BEGemini).jpg
    Booblies(BEGemini).jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 466
  • Booblies(LLexxx).jpg
    Booblies(LLexxx).jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 466
  • Booblies(Belona).jpg
    Booblies(Belona).jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 466
  • BoobliesTT(A4u).jpg
    BoobliesTT(A4u).jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 466
  • Booblies(BA).jpg
    Booblies(BA).jpg
    107 KB · Views: 466
  • Booblies(Karmelita).jpg
    Booblies(Karmelita).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 466
bawksy said:
This picture makes me think she's about to start playing Russian Roulette or something.

Zoe is such a beautiful girl. Its nice to see her without the wig once in a while.

As for me. Boobies are nice, but sometimes the dress makes the boobies even more awesome.

Attachments

• photo_23.jpg
    photo_23.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 318
LiLredhairedgrl said:
:mrgreen: I figured out how to make a gif finally...

3d74W.gif

:hello2:
I would love to help you jiggle your boobies. :drool:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Jenna, I think you misplaced your top because you seem to be naked. Would you like to replace it with my hands?

Wow kudos on catching Calp "in the wild", quite rare. Simone has great boobs too, but she always uses that same faceless pose - which sucks because if she worked the camera better she could show off that great bod more, and she's really pretty so it's not like she needs to hide.

ShelterLight said:
I'm making such a derpy face in that first one :lol:
You have a face? ....Hmm, I guess I need to go back and look at your picture some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.