AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OVPQH.gif

Re: Prescription Drugs Pros Cons

Jupiter551 said:
HOW DARE THEE DEFILE THE ALTAR OF BOOBIES HERETIC!!

Do not blame the spam bot, blame the stupid bastards who click on spam bot links to make it worth their time to spam.

Bocefish said:
Desecrating the boobies thread is unforgivable!!! :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: Amber needs to a appoint a mod with spam bot deleting powers!
LOL calm down, fishyballs, it didn't hurt ya any. Spam can exist for hours at a time between my moderation sessions. :text-baaa:

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Desecrating the boobies thread is unforgivable!!! :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: Amber needs to a appoint a mod with spam bot deleting powers!
LOL calm down, fishyballs, it didn't hurt ya any. Spam can exist for hours at a time between my moderation sessions. :text-baaa:

Did too hurt! I was devastated and curled up in the fetal position sobbing for hours. :crybaby:

Oh ya... btw, that's FishyBallz to you little missy!

Bocefish said:
AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:

Did too hurt! I was devastated and curled up in the fetal position sobbing for hours. :crybaby:

Oh ya... btw, that's FishyBallz to you little missy!
Good, you can handle a little pain, FishyBallz!! :tongue1: I'll get rough if I have to!

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Sorry Amber, it just pushes my buttons to see people pick on those who can't defend themselves - like boobies.

Let's get this thread back on track:

Attachments

• Love_Blondy.jpg
    Love_Blondy.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 425
Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
This is what boobies look like when it's 35 degrees outside.....

And this is the face your model will make when you tell her she has to stand naked in 35 degree weather.

Attachments

• DSC_7170.JPG
    DSC_7170.JPG
    688.9 KB · Views: 383
blackxrose said:
This is what boobies look like when it's 35 degrees outside.....

And this is the face your model will make when you tell her she has to stand naked in 35 degree weather.

Well that face, and that pic, and you, look HOT even in 35 of your strange norte-americano degrees.

boobies

Attachments

• torsopic.jpg
    torsopic.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 321
  • boobs7.jpg
    boobs7.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 321
  • boobs4.jpg
    boobs4.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 321
!

Bocefish said:
:mrgreen:
file.php

So I was just scrolling along to see if I missed any boobies, (and of course, to share some boobies... :toothy5: ) when all of a sudden I thought I saw something twitch! I immediately scrolled on back up and HOLY smoking CHICHI's!!!!! Those boobies were WINKING at me!!! I feel like you snuck up on me with them there bobs, mr Bocefish...you startled me just as if you came up behind me from out of nowhere and whispered "boo" in my ear...what a mr sneakyPants!
:eek:ccasion5: .
Ok so I guess its my turn to share the bobs, huh? And like I said before, I do have boobies to share too-- and they are big and bouncy and I do hope you enjoy them bb's! (I'll give you some more of my boobies next time, so don't you fret now boys and girls..)
:hello2:

Happy Sunday everybody!! :-D

Bocefish said:
MOAR bouncing bobs, please. :drool:
Awww heck...I guess there's no time like the present! And so I give you MOAR...bb.
:lol: (Hopefully this one won't get CENSORED...baahaha!)

*BTW...I also picked myself up a pair of FIRE sticks when I was in L.A. :shock: and OMG I CANt WAIT TO LIGHT THEM ON FIRE BB'S! WAAHHaaBAAha! Don't be afraid for me...yet.
:hello2:

DeltaofVenus said:
Must share
Wow your boobies are awesome! :drool:

Reactions: Delta
My two cents! As a man I love looking at woman of all shapes and sizes. The most attractive feature I find on any woman is her eyes! Of course we are talking boobies here and I have always preferred small breasts over larger ones though I can appreciate all shapes and sizes. I prefer a woman whose nipples are in sharp contrast to her breasts. The darker they are I guess makes them stand out. I guess thats why I like pregnant woman so much.

Attachments

• boobies1.jpg
    boobies1.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 636
  • boobies2.jpg
    boobies2.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 636
  • boobies3.jpg
    boobies3.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 636
Status
Not open for further replies.