AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boobies!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Titty Tuesday :dance:

tumblr_m16vbb3LKU1ql4d0oo1_250.gif

tumblr_m0mzl36SQu1qzdivio1_1280.jpg

Attachments

• TittyKissy.jpg
    TittyKissy.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 369
Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Porcelain_Luv said:
We have similar shaped boobies! I've never seen another girl with boobs shaped like mine before. Usually my nipples/areolas stick out more like yours but 1) it's like 80 degrees out right now and my ac is broken and 2) humidity makes everyone bloat. Lol. I LOVE your boobies!

Attachments

• Picture 232.jpg
    Picture 232.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 238
blackxrose said:
Porcelain_Luv said:
We have similar shaped boobies! I've never seen another girl with boobs shaped like mine before. Usually my nipples/areolas stick out more like yours but 1) it's like 80 degrees out right now and my ac is broken and 2) humidity makes everyone bloat. Lol. I LOVE your boobies!
Perky McPerknips :binky:

Reactions: Rose
LiLredhairedgrl said:
I just perved on miss ElaySmith and I must say that she has the most GLORIOUS southern drawl....and the boobs are awesome too.

dbM3Y.gif

:mrgreen:
I agree, I totally fell in love with Elay's accent, and her boobs, some time ago :cool:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Jupiter551 said:
here, Roseboobies, while being DPed, live right now :thumbleft:
UgQbJ.jpg
Archived for later viewing too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.