AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

bigger girls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PixieDust_

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 22, 2011
Hi everyone :)

I'm going to be a model soon on MFC im just waiting for my creditcard to arrive
Now i got a question

I'm not a BBW but im not ''normal'' either
I dont know how to explain lets say im heavier then the normal girls

Although im a little insecure about this..
I dont see any big girls on the top of MFC

Is it harder for a ''big'' girl to model om mfc?
I know i wont be successfull as soon as i start

I'm just curious..
Would you be turned on by a bigger girl?

I got a great personality and im a pretty cool chick to hang out with to be honest :-D

What do you guys and models think ?

Thank you :)

I do not want to sound mean but I am going to be honest. I am bi sexual I love men and women.However to me big girls are not a turn on to me sexually I mean they make good friends and some have awesome personalities but yea. I am lil bigger too and I don't like it so I am losing weight slowly but surely and as healthy as I can so I can be healthier and have more energy. I hope this does not offend you for I was not trying to I am just putting my thoughts out there.

Several big girls have done alright, that is, making about 10-20$ an hour, but most have never been an average model, which would be about 20-60$ an hour. Most however from what I have known haven't done very well at all and quit within a month or two, come back, quit again. It's just not easy because you'll be harassed a lot. It is the internet after all.

Chubby girls, maybe 20-30lbs over "normal" have done average just fine though.

You have a nitch, and there are guys out there who prefer large girls. It's do-able, but harder.

I'd try it, but do it as a hobby and a sexual outlet/exploration. Don't expect to make much or live off of it, but that doesn't mean you can't use it for fun. Hell, that kind of attitude might help you succeed to do even better.

I personally like chubby girls, haha, so yeah.

Well if that is you in your avatar pic your a cutie ;)

I am in the category that Alex described as 20-30 over normal. I have done pretty good and been able to pay the bills with my earnings.

Take what she says to heart though, it is the internet and there are assholes who feel the need to come in your room while your having a great time and call you a whale :roll:

You must grow a thick skin for it, I dont give a shit what they think because I have hundreds of others that tell me I am gorgeous :-D

Go for it, and be prepared!

Thanks all for the comments :)

lydia looking at your profile i must say i got about the same figure as you

And hey i must say im pretty good at trolling myself so that could be entertaining :lol:

PixieDust_ said:
Thanks all for the comments :)

lydia looking at your profile i must say i got about the same figure as you

And hey i must say im pretty good at trolling myself so that could be entertaining :lol:

Go for it! Chubby girls are hawt :shock:

When you sign up get model status here and check out all the great tips from all these sexy ladies :thumbleft:

sxycherrypie said:
Yea she is a cutie alright dw you arent the only chubby chick! I mean take a look at me!
See, now you are cute as heck! And the word "chubby" wouldn't even enter my mind. Heck, during the renaissance, you would have been too thin for the painters. :)

Nordling said:
sxycherrypie said:
Yea she is a cutie alright dw you arent the only chubby chick! I mean take a look at me!
See, now you are cute as heck! And the word "chubby" wouldn't even enter my mind. Heck, during the renaissance, you would have been too thin for the painters. :)

Are you serious?lol damn.

Be sure to hit up the good cam/shitty cam thread for an idea of a quality image before signing on MFC. On the models only side there are good threads on cams and other technical details.

The last thing you want to do is be pixelated or blurry!

There are lots of girls on the 1st page that I would call thick or curvy. Most lingerie looks better on the stacked women too. As a scrawny girl, I long to look hot in a corset. :geek: It's not meant to be. Hehe. Also, you have much more control as to how you look on cam than off. Learn your angles and lighting.

Be ready for the trolls. They come for EVERYONE. Don't buy into their hype. I'm 110 pounds (maybe less. i don't weigh myself anymore) and 5ft4 and have been called too fat and too skinny in the same day. They throw out fat because they know girls don't wanna hear it.

I always say I like models between Curvy and BBW :) Based on your profile I doubt you are really a big girl.

Search for Curvy on MFC and look into the models rooms, you can see yourself how those models are doing.

And talking about your body, im very sorry, you must be thick-skinned to go on cam as a big girl ...

Attitude is more important than figure.
I like curvy models but i like girls that make me smile first - regardless of her body.
Cheers
Trad

I have yet to cam on mfc but I've been camming independent and through various sites for a long time now, and I was thinner when I was younger but I was always a thick girl, more so now but I still do well and make a living off of camming and my site. Its the only job ive ever had actually. There's definitely something for everyone out there, and it is a niche that a lot of men look for! Good luck hun!!

Reactions: Felicity
PixieDust_ said:
Hi everyone :)

I'm going to be a model soon on MFC im just waiting for my creditcard to arrive
Now i got a question

I'm not a BBW but im not ''normal'' either
I dont know how to explain lets say im heavier then the normal girls

Although im a little insecure about this..
I dont see any big girls on the top of MFC

Is it harder for a ''big'' girl to model om mfc?
I know i wont be successfull as soon as i start

I'm just curious..
Would you be turned on by a bigger girl?

I got a great personality and im a pretty cool chick to hang out with to be honest :-D

What do you guys and models think ?

Thank you :)

You are super cute!!!

A lot of girls who are a bit thicker do really well! Not everyone wants a thin girl! A smile on your face and a good time in your room is what is most important!

If it helps, I'm 50lbs heavier than my healthy weight range but I make a pretty decent income. Good lighting and angles are your friends. :) I've learned to disguise my pudge really well lol.

I like chubby/curvy girls too, I hope you sign up on mfc PixieDust_ :teasing-binkybaby:

I've been camming on MFC for a little over a month and I'm a size 16. What I make varies wildly. I can make $20 one night and $200 the next, it's bizarre. I don't know if that's normal for other people. I would say it is definitely worth it to give it a try!

I am between curvy and BBW and have been trolled pretty fiercely, at times. If you can stand 10 people arguing which verb or animal works to describe your fattness, then you could be a cam girl :) My cam score took a huge dive when I first started almost a year ago, cause I am not the norm. I have made a truck payment in 1 pay period before, which was awesome! I have also gone 2 months without making much more than the minimum for payout. Mine is more of a scheduling issue tho, I think. Just learn your angles, lighting and limits, and have fun! You can always, stop and start. Who knows you could change history and be a top cam girl....but not if you don't try :)

Eva_ChangeN said:
I am between curvy and BBW and have been trolled pretty fiercely, at times. If you can stand 10 people arguing which verb or animal works to describe your fattness, then you could be a cam girl :) My cam score took a huge dive when I first started almost a year ago, cause I am not the norm. I have made a truck payment in 1 pay period before, which was awesome! I have also gone 2 months without making much more than the minimum for payout. Mine is more of a scheduling issue tho, I think. Just learn your angles, lighting and limits, and have fun! You can always, stop and start. Who knows you could change history and be a top cam girl....but not if you don't try :)

Off topic, but welcome back Eva I missed your posts! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Reactions: Eva_ChangeN
Missed yall too! Thanks :D school is almost back in session, so I shall (hopefully) be flaunting my chubby/fluffy/curvy/phat/fat/chunky/shamu ass on cam soon LOL
:mrgreen:

Reactions: Rose
Eva_ChangeN said:
Missed yall too! Thanks :D school is almost back in session, so I shall (hopefully) be flaunting my chubby/fluffy/curvy/phat/fat/chunky/shamu ass on cam soon LOL
:mrgreen:

I love your attitude hehe!!

As to what everyone's advice has been so far, I agree, and would say that regardless of being a bigger girl or the most cut n dry standard of beauty thats out there you have to have thick skin, because someone is going to talk shit regardless of how perfect or not you are. anyone who does that really just reflects more back on them then on you. Theres something for everyone, and if they feel the need to talk shit it isnt on you, they could just easily join another room. Its there own sad existence that makes them feel the need to be rude and garner negative attention. Maybe they dont feel positive attention is valid, so they go with the only true emotion they know lol. Ignore them, they're as relevant to you as any other pixel on a screen. Just do what makes you happy and you will find regulars who love you for it and you will do well!!

To be honest, I kind of assume that the reason we don't see many bigger girls at the top is either because many don't believe they'll be successful at it due to their body type, or DO go on to be a camgirl, but their doubt sabotages the effort they put into it, which further damages how well they do, with in turn "confirms" their initial doubts, but for reasons not related to their body type at all.

I was watching a big girl the other night on Streamate (she was on the front page, pretty high up), and was mesmerized by her. She was extremely laid-back in her communication, and very vocal in response to the guys in her room. I think I remember seeing a troll or two in her room, but the rudeness was like water off a duck's back - ZERO negative effect on her. If you catch a bigger girl on MFC or Streamate, take a peek, see how they work their rooms and use them as inspiration.

There are niches out there for every body type, fetish / fantasy and taste. NEVER underestimate yourself. If you have a low quality set-up and don't feel at ease in front of the camera, you won't do as well. But that won't be your body type - it'll be your set-up. Go about your entire set-up like you're hottest thing in the world, and I am sure the fans will come.

Although it is not my primary attraction, I have seem MANY thick/chubby/insert your PC word here that are hot...

It's one of those things, ya know it when ya see it.

My sister is a big gal. She thinks she's BIG in her head. Relatively speaking shes just chunky. Her brutal honesty is "I don't like fat guys" but at the same time she's like "I don't get chubby chasers... who'd wanna cuddle a chubby like me??"

The idea turns her off, I tell her hey, embrace the chubby chasers, if its a skinny little dude like you prefer, what could be better?

Still.. she's in that mental limbo place where she doesnt like being big, and doesn't get the thinking of the chubby chaser or anyone who would like her for her..... personal demons, they suck. she assumes every hot guy who likes her has a chubby fetish.

Call her fat and you'll suffer the wrath of her razor sharp wit and sadistic joy of cutting you to pieces. Her self confidence make her the sexy bitch all the chubby chasers love... it drives her nuts.
:lol:
I ask her how do you KNOW they are all chubby chasers? maybe they just like YOU.

You be the best and most confident sexy bitch you can be, and whatever your size you'll do very well. Please do let us know when you're all set up and running on MFC.

As for trolls... meh, keep in mind they are mostly all kids with no premium account, no money and they are doing it to get a reaction from you. That's what ban buttons are for.

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion". I believe it is each our own particular flaws that make us beautiful. There is a surplus of "beautiful"women, and a severe shortage of unique ones....
;)

Wow thanks for all the reactions

This made me feel really good about myself to be honest
I will give it a go and i will see what happens.

I do have a thick skin i've been bullied allot and honestly i dont even care cause i know im beautifullthick or skinny ( oh that sounds bad haha ) :animals-pig:

Never thought i would be welcomed like this with open arms
Thank you so much!!! :love2:

Status
Not open for further replies.