AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
Obama on the other hand obviously has something to hide when something as simple as his passport info and school transcripts are a major issue.
Just my thoughts but maybe it's a tad unseemly to give the impression that the President of the United States is 'for sale', money to charity or not. What's next, McDonalds offering $10m to charity if he wears a Ronald McDonald wig at a press conference?

I think Trump should have more respect for the office than that, even if not its current occupant. Maybe he thinks money really can buy everything, but it shouldn't.

If the money was offered for something other than producing a couple of what should be innocent documents, then I'd agree with you. I seriously doubt Obama will even entertain the idea or speak publicly of it, but either way Trump will think he won.

ETA: If Obama does raise the issue publicly, he'll probably make some joke out of it while poking some fun at Trump and that thing on his headl.

Jupiter551 said:
Just my thoughts but maybe it's a tad unseemly to give the impression that the President of the United States is 'for sale', money to charity or not. What's next, McDonalds offering $10m to charity if he wears a Ronald McDonald wig at a press conference?
Every politician is for sale. Sitting presidents and presidential candidates are indisputably for sale. That's currently how the US government works.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Kradek said:
Jupiter551 said:
Every politician is for sale. Sitting presidents and presidential candidates are indisputably for sale. That's currently how the US government works.

That's pretty much how EVERY government runs, unfortunately.

121024-mitt-romney-has-made-only-one-ad-endorsing-a-senate-candidate-this-year.jpg

I was just checking to see who was on the Tonight Show and it's Obama. FFS, he's wasted more than $5million in gas money alone flying around to and from talk shows lying about the video being responsible for the Benghazi attack.

Bocefish said:
I was just checking to see who was on the Tonight Show and it's Obama. FFS, he's wasted more than $5million in gas money alone flying around to and from talk shows lying about the video being responsible for the Benghazi attack.
Really? Really Bocefish? It's a campaign. They are both throwing down absolutely insane amounts of money. Money that I personally think could be better spent elsewhere but that is the nature of high stakes national campaigns these days. Even some of the senate races have spent many millions of dollars.

A few other things I'm too lazy to go back and grab quotes for just before bed. You said something approximately equivalent to Romney having released everything the democrats asked for but then they asked for more. I can't help but feel that sounds very similar to a certain President who has had to release 2 versions of his birth certificate and still has nut jobs requesting MORE stuff. The shoe! The other foot! Oh wow!

Trump is definitely a nut job. At first I thought he was a rather entertaining nut job. Then Season 2 of the Apprentice started... so yeah, dude is crazy. I don't care if I had something to hide or not, I would NOT play his game. He who lieth with dogs, riseth with fleas. (I believe that's Benjamin Franklin.) To entertain such a childish game (and it is definitely a game) would not accomplish anything. Yes, I know you're going to argue that 5 million to a charity isn't nothing. I wish I was extremely wealthy so I could write a letter asking Obama to ignore Trump's bullshit and I'd pay $6 million to the charity of his choice and I'd personally give Donald the middle finger and a new hair piece.

As for the not believing things from emails, I especially love the "chain email" page on Politifact. I love Politifact in general because Pants on Fire is such a great truthfulness rating. For anyone too lazy to click the link and see for themselves, chain emails rank as "False" or lower a full 78% of the time. "Mostly False" makes up another 8%. 14% are "Half True" or better.

Mirra said:
Really? Really Bocefish? It's a campaign. They are both throwing down absolutely insane amounts of money. Money that I personally think could be better spent elsewhere but that is the nature of high stakes national campaigns these days. Even some of the senate races have spent many millions of dollars.

Yes, really. He's been campaigning for 3 years on the taxpayers dime. He never even voted on student loan issues as a senator, but amazingly enough took the time as POTUS to fly to all the battleground states numerous times to campaign disguised as supporting student loan legislation. Then you have all the fundraisers over the years along with his helicopter and the 29 other vehicles that accompany his Limo. This isn't just a recent thing.

Bocefish said:
Mirra said:

Yes, really. He's been campaigning for 3 years on the taxpayers dime. He never even voted on student loan issues as a senator, but amazingly enough took the time as POTUS to fly to all the battleground states numerous times to campaign disguised as supporting student loan legislation. Then you have all the fundraisers over the years along with his helicopter and the 29 other vehicles that accompany his Limo. This isn't just a recent thing.
Talk about twisting reality. He was instrumental in creating the bill...and the bill at the time had broad bi-partisan support and President Bush signed it with no regrets. He was in the midst of a primary battle at the time, and there was no need for him to vote symbolically just to make you happy--since I'm sure you don't care anyway.

Presidents travel--a lot--and Obama hasn't done so any more than most recent presidents.

Bocefish said:
If he was the first president already in an office, not even president but any political office, to have done that you might have a point, but he's far from it. This election cycle alone, Rick Perry went all over the place on the state of Texas' dime and I'm sure Bachman and Ryan are getting money from their Congressional seats, then there's the fact that every candidate had secret service available to them at the tax payer expense. So to make an issue of Obama doing that is completely disingenuous of you.

CammiStar said:
What is the point of insurance? Even the healthiest of people can be diagnosed with cancer or other life threatening disease.
The point of insurance is if something major happens, there is minimal or no cost to the policy holder depending on terms of coverage between the parties. In healthcare there are certain things that are basic needs that need to be met out of pocket, because that's the cost of living. Having a cold is not a major incident and the related affects remaining minor are not an insurance issue. Maintenance of your body is an out of pocket expense. Major issues are where insurance picks up the tab or most of it. Motor vehicle insurance has it right. You don't bill your insurance company for oil changes, tire rotation, filling radiator coolant, light bulbs, etc because that is maintenance. Hit a deer, get into a vehicle collision, and that's when you can make a claim against your insurance. Why? Because it's major. If people started paying out of pocket for maintenance of their bodies and not bill the insurance company, medical costs would decrease. Part of the reason healthcare is so expensive is because of abuse of insurance. The insurance companies are to blame as well, because they are making a profit off it, which profit isn't evil, it's necessary for a business to survive and grow.

Having the "take care of yourself it's not the taxpayer's problem" sounds logical in theory, but currently, it's not a reasonable expectation when it comes to healthcare.
Prolonging life is a privilege, not a right. It's funny that some people worry about extending life, yet don't worry about preventing, stopping, or ending life with birth control or abortion. BTW, I'm pro choice as long as public funds aren't used for abortions or childbirth.

LadyLuna said:
Bocefish said:
Obama on the other hand obviously has something to hide when something as simple as his passport info and school transcripts are a major issue.

Alright Bocefish, if you think this is simple, why don't you go to your town hall and post your passport info and school transcripts for your town to see? I would ask you to post them here, but you'd have to black your name out and then we couldn't know if they were real. In fact, everyone who's so concerned with Obama's passport info and school transcripts should just put their relevant information on a billboard for the world to see.

Personally, I don't care about his transcripts or passport, so mine will stay locked away in the safe, where I keep them private unless I need them to apply for a job, lest someone steal them and try to use my information as their own.
Passport: Never had one.

School transcripts: Too much work with all the schools I've attended during my childhood. I'll summarize: grade school Cs and Ds. Middle school Cs and Bs. High school Cs and Ds. Graduated with a 2.1 GPA one semester early.

I was a shitty student but the only student in my HS graduating class have a house paid for in cash by my own labor from my own business in my junior year.

I don't care about Obama's education, I base my opinion on his political record, including the record that shows he denied security requests 13 times, watched the attack in Benghazi in real time and did nothing to stop it. Then he denied it being a terrorist attack while using some stupid unrelated Youtube video as a cover up, then when facts started coming to light, his administration finally admitted to it and Hildabeast fell on the sword to save the administration. No clue how to manage an economy, no clue how to manage military force, no clue how to manage foreign policy. Obama sucks. Period. He's clearly not the man for the job. He can't even and isn't willing to keep his ambassador safe and you trust him to keep us safe?

tubby556 said:
CammiStar said:
What is the point of insurance? Even the healthiest of people can be diagnosed with cancer or other life threatening disease.
The point of insurance is if something major happens, there is minimal or no cost to the policy holder depending on terms of coverage between the parties. In healthcare there are certain things that are basic needs that need to be met out of pocket, because that's the cost of living. Having a cold is not a major incident and the related affects remaining minor are not an insurance issue. Maintenance of your body is an out of pocket expense. Major issues are where insurance picks up the tab or most of it. Motor vehicle insurance has it right. You don't bill your insurance company for oil changes, tire rotation, filling radiator coolant, light bulbs, etc because that is maintenance. Hit a deer, get into a vehicle collision, and that's when you can make a claim against your insurance. Why? Because it's major. If people started paying out of pocket for maintenance of their bodies and not bill the insurance company, medical costs would decrease. Part of the reason healthcare is so expensive is because of abuse of insurance. The insurance companies are to blame as well, because they are making a profit off it, which profit isn't evil, it's necessary for a business to survive and grow.

Having the "take care of yourself it's not the taxpayer's problem" sounds logical in theory, but currently, it's not a reasonable expectation when it comes to healthcare.
Prolonging life is a privilege, not a right. It's funny that some people worry about extending life, yet don't worry about preventing, stopping, or ending life with birth control or abortion. BTW, I'm pro choice as long as public funds aren't used for abortions or childbirth.
In reality, if preventive medicine was also covered, then the total cost would go down...because preventive care makes the need for MAJOR care less likely on average...and it's the major stuff that costs so much it often ruins people's lives.

I have nothing agains making abortion services part of the commons. I'd rather stop an unwanted pregnancy before it becomes a full-fledged, unloved, abused and maltreated welfare child.

tubby556 said:
Nordling said:
What if that unborn child of rape would have found the cure for cancer, but the pregnancy was aborted?
That's an idiotic hypothetical. What if a BORN child of Rape becomes a mass murderer and the cause of WWIII?

Silly.

:lol: What if you decided not to have sex with someone when the opportunity came up and wanked instead? And unbeknownst to you, the resulting child would have become the agent that stopped Global Warming and saved the world from all its woes? lol

Silly hypotheticals.

Nordling said:
[
In reality, if preventive medicine was also covered, then the total cost would go down...because preventive care makes the need for MAJOR care less likely on average...and it's the major stuff that costs so much it often ruins people's lives.
No. That's the exact thing that lead to increased healthcare costs. Just like with Prohibition, the intent of policy actually created what they were trying to prevent. Preventative care is an out of pocket expense. You change your oil and filter so your engine doesn't lock up. You don't bill your insurance company for that, you spend $20, 10 minutes of your time, and do it yourself. If you bill insurance for preventative maintenance, costs will rise. Colds can develop into pneumonia so colds have been used as preventative treatment when 95% (exaggeration based on assumption) could be taken care of by spending $20 on over the counter cold medicine. Don't have $20? Go blow a dude in an alley out back. If you get a facial, you'll probably save a few dollars on lip balm too.

I have nothing agains making abortion services part of the commons. I'd rather stop an unwanted pregnancy before it becomes a full-fledged, unloved, abused and maltreated welfare child.
If the latter is the case, then the mother should give it away for adoption. If you don't want the baby, either abort the pregnancy with your own money or means, or have the child and give it away to someone that will care for it and raise it. There is no shame in giving away a baby for adoption. Same goes for abortion. This is where my wife and I disagree. She's a pro life Democrat and I'm a pro choice Republican.

That being said, it's Michelle Obama's birthday today. Wish her a happy birthday.

Nordling said:
:lol: What if you decided not to have sex with someone when the opportunity came up and wanked instead? And unbeknownst to you, the resulting child would have become the agent that stopped Global Warming and saved the world from all its woes? lol

Silly hypotheticals.
Global warming is a cycle. Karl Marx created the concept of climate change to destroy the concept of capitalism. He wrote about the climate cooling, not warming.

Attachments

• globalwarming.jpeg
    globalwarming.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 54
tubby556 said:
Nordling said:
What if that unborn child of rape would have found the cure for cancer, but the pregnancy was aborted?
That's an idiotic hypothetical. What if a BORN child of Rape becomes a mass murderer and the cause of WWIII?

Silly.
Only one way to find out.[/quote]
Yeah, give the choice to the host...the potential mother.

tubby556 said:
Nordling said:

Silly hypotheticals.
Global warming is a cycle. Karl Marx created the concept of climate change to destroy the concept of capitalism. He wrote about the climate cooling, not warming.
Ha! Karl Marx wasn't a scientist.

I won't waste time arguing about global warming/climate change with a denier, mainly because it's OT...I used it as an example of why you shouldn't wank. :D

Nordling said:
Yeah, give the choice to the host...the potential mother.
Yes I agree. Either choice should be made by the woman and without public funds. If my personal choices in life were paid for by taxpayers, I'd like a 54 room mansion with a redheaded midget to suck me off when I brush my teeth in the morning and a Real Doll made based on AmberCutie's body for me to violate the rest of the day.

tubby556 said:
Nordling said:

Silly.
Only one way to find out.[/quote]
elaborate.

:lol: By the way, Stephan Colbert has trumped Trumps offer... He's offering Donald Trump one million dollars (from Colbert's Pac) if Trump will let Stephan dip his balls into Trump's mouth. He figures this would make everyone happy to see something go into Trumps mouth instead of coming out for a change.

tubby556 said:
Jupiter551 said:
elaborate.
You can't know until the child is born and grows up to be what it will become. If you abort the pregnancy the child will never be born.
Which is exactly why hypotheticals are a ridiculous exercise. It's like trying to trick fate. Go see a production of Oedipus. lol

Bocefish said:
Mirra said:

IF campaigning was truly his only motivation for that, do you honestly think he's the first incumbent to take advantage of such opportunities? You don't think Romney would if he were running for reelection in 2016?

And all of that is IF he's guilty of such. Do you have any solid proof or is it all conjecture? It looked suspiciously like he was doing his job to me.

tubby556 said:
Nordling said:

:shock:

Quick, I need all the 'facepalm' gifs in all the world. Stat!

Seriously, dood. What the poop? By that logic you can justify anything.

"I'm a serial rapist but on the plus side, I impregnated a few women and one day, my offspring might cure cancer"

"I'm a serial muderer but some of the people I killed were probably bad people and one day one of them might have set a bomb off killing more people than I've ever killed in one fell swoop"

"I steal from children but one of them one day might use the injustuice as inspiration for starting a charity or something that will help people"

Etc. etc.

tubby556 said:
Either choice should be made by the woman and without public funds. If my personal choices in life were paid for by taxpayers, I'd like a 54 room mansion with a redheaded midget to suck me off when I brush my teeth in the morning and a Real Doll made based on AmberCutie's body for me to violate the rest of the day.

Sorry, but trying to compare a rape victim to your little jizzball fantasy is stupid. And a woman being raped/impregnated (which now forces her to make a difficult decision) isn't her personal choice. :roll:

You come across as an insensitive little prick. I don't know why I bother reading any of your posts anymore.....

Jupiter551 said:
elaborate.

Jupiter, when you quoted Nordling and tubby's posts, you got their posts mixed up.

Tubby is the one who posted that silly "What if that unborn child of rape would have found the cure for cancer, but the pregnancy was aborted?" hypothetical.

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.