AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
The MSM is so liberal biased it's ridiculous that half of them are considered journalists. If it wasn't for a news outlet like FOX, 85% of what we'd hear is how great Obama is, blah, blah, blah... it's nauseating.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/media- ... amas,2703/

Fox does hate Obama so very much.

According to Open Secrets, News Corp has donated $504,162 to individuals and PAC’s. The surprise comes in who the individual is that has gotten the most money from News Corp. President Obama has received $58,825 from News Corp. The top eight recipients of News Corp cash are the president and congressional committee chairpersons. News Corp must not think much of Mitt Romney’s chances because they have only donated $2,750 to the Republican nominee in 2012.

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
The MSM is so liberal biased it's ridiculous that half of them are considered journalists. If it wasn't for a news outlet like FOX, 85% of what we'd hear is how great Obama is, blah, blah, blah... it's nauseating.

Fox does hate Obama so very much.

According to Open Secrets, News Corp has donated $504,162 to individuals and PAC’s. The surprise comes in who the individual is that has gotten the most money from News Corp. President Obama has received $58,825 from News Corp. The top eight recipients of News Corp cash are the president and congressional committee chairpersons. News Corp must not think much of Mitt Romney’s chances because they have only donated $2,750 to the Republican nominee in 2012.

:lol:

While Rupert Murdoch’s personal donations have gone to Republicans, News Corp understands that keeping Barack Obama in power is good for business. The delicious irony is that some of the revenue earned from viewers and readers that can’t stand President Obama is being used to help reelect Barack Obama.

http://www.politicususa.com/rupert-murd ... obama.html

Business is business, nice try though.

Bocefish said:

While Rupert Murdoch’s personal donations have gone to Republicans, News Corp understands that keeping Barack Obama in power is good for business. The delicious irony is that some of the revenue earned from viewers and readers that can’t stand President Obama is being used to help reelect Barack Obama.

Yes business is business, and Rupert's business is taking money from suckers who fear hearing opposing views.

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

Yes business is business, and Rupert's business is taking money from suckers who fear hearing opposing views.

Sounds like you regret giving him a donation.

Bocefish said:

Give who a donation? Are you in imaginary land again, doing social experiments?

Only reason I hang out in this thread is to force you to defend things that you should be opposing based on things you said in other threads. I admit it is a simple thing, but I enjoy it. I do the same thing to people at work, and watching them do mental gymnastics to justify themselves is so funny.

Bocefish said:
Comparing hard news from around the world to fast food and teenage pop music is laughable, makes you look desperate or jealous. Democrats comprise a larger share of the Fox News audience than Republicans do of CNN's audience. Partisanship and Cable News Audiences http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1395/partis ... -audiences
WTF? All this shows is that more Republicans watch Fox than Democrats and that more Republicans watch Fox as their ONLY source of information than Democrats watch ANY channel exclusively.

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

Only reason I hang out in this thread is to force you to defend things that you should be opposing based on things you said in other threads. I admit it is a simple thing, but I enjoy it. I do the same thing to people at work, and watching them do mental gymnastics to justify themselves is so funny.

Dude, you're the one in la la land and brought up the Murdoch donations. Simple things for simple minds.

Bocefish said:
Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

Dude, you're the one in la la land and brought up the Murdoch donations. Simple things for simple minds.

Why do you say that? Fox is where you get all your balanced reporting, and I thought you would want to know who they truly support in the election. That stuff they say on air is just to separate suckers from their money. Same as those gold coins Beck was always trying to sell. All flash and no substance.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Comparing hard news from around the world to fast food and teenage pop music is laughable, makes you look desperate or jealous. Democrats comprise a larger share of the Fox News audience than Republicans do of CNN's audience. Partisanship and Cable News Audiences http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1395/partis ... -audiences
WTF? All this shows is that more Republicans watch Fox than Democrats and that more Republicans watch Fox as their ONLY source of information than Democrats watch ANY channel exclusively.

Spin it anyway you want to. The fact remains Fox news has been rated #1 for a long time and 1/3 of Dems watch it.

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

Why do you say that? Fox is where you get all your balanced reporting, and I thought you would want to know who they truly support in the election. That stuff they say on air is just to separate suckers from their money. Same as those gold coins Beck was always trying to sell. All flash and no substance.

If you thinks that's who they truly support in the election, then you're an idiot. Murdoch's donations are all over the place, get a clue.

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

Spin it anyway you want to. The fact remains Fox news has been rated #1 for a long time and 1/3 of Dems watch it.
Never denied the ratings...everyone in this thread but you realizes that that has nothing to do with journalistic quality of Fox. How is that spin? Fox is the ONLY so-called "news source" that has fought in the Supreme Court and won for the RIGHT to lie. So, yes, comparing Fox to a low quality fast food chain is right on the mark.

May we presume you're a fan of Rush Limbaugh (not a Fox employee) too?

Bocefish said:
If you thinks that's who they truly support in the election, then you're an idiot. Murdoch's donations are all over the place, get a clue.

I got something better than a clue, I got facts. But people like you always hate facts, don't you? It is a fact that Rupert has always given heavily to Democrats, but as a businessman he knows suckers will throw money and views at him, if he spoon feeds them a bland mush of uncontroversial views they can easily swallow.

Reactions: Nordling
Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:

I got something better than a clue, I got facts. But people like you always hate facts, don't you? It is a fact that Rupert has always given heavily to Democrats, but as a businessman he knows suckers will throw money and views at him, if he spoon feeds them a bland mush of uncontroversial views they can easily swallow.

Since the 1990 election cycle, Murdoch has contributed about $750,000 to federal candidates and political committees, according to research by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Of that sum, 80 percent -- or $600,200 -- has benefited Republican candidates and committees, including a $250,000 contribution to the National Republican Senatorial Committee during the 1990s, when the committee could still accept unlimited "soft money" donations.

Meanwhile, 12 percent of the donations, or $90,300, benefited Democrats, according to the Center's research. The remaining $57,500 went to corporate political action committees -- namely those of News Corp. and Philip Morris.

The top recipient of Murdoch's money among Democrats is Hillary Clinton, who received cash from Murdoch during her time as a U.S. Senator from New York. She received $4,200 from Murdoch during the 2006 election cycle and $2,300 during the 2008 election cycle.

But that's less than half of what the top Republican politician to get cash from Murdoch has received.

Source:http://http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2011/07/rupert-murdoch-cash-lines-pockets.html

Corporations giving to both sides is not new, it's called "hedging your bets." And now, with Citizen's United in place, things are getting worse. We need a Constitutional Amendment to bar corporations, unions, churches or anyone but individuals from donating to political campaigns.

Bocefish said:

I'm not sure why you're quoting an onion article? I know I'm a bit dense, but honestly, the Onion is not a news source, and not a source of opinion on anything. The Onion is simply false news stories they post to make people laugh. Just because they post a story in which the media is trying to throw Obama in the best light doesn't meant they think all news is trying to do so, it just means they think it will make people laugh.

FYI- back in 2001, people who watched Fox News as their only source thought that Bush had actually found WMD in Iraq. You do know that they were never found, right?

"We'll tell you what the news is"

Study shows those who watch Fox News know less than those who watch no news at all

This is why I don't take Fox News seriously, and why I cringe every time I have to deal with the bullshit spewed by that network.

morment said:
Bocefish said:
Not in the least, I wouldn't give that blowhard the time of day. Nor do I watch O'reilly except on rare occasions.
But Bill O'Reily is the highest rated show on Fox News, so by your logic that means it'ss the best news program in the world right? So why would you ignore the best of the best?
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/1 ... rs/151234/

Newsflash... He's a talk show host. That's not a news show just in case you were uncertain, lol

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

Not in the least, I wouldn't give that blowhard the time of day. Nor do I watch O'reilly except on rare occasions.

Some of your posts and rebuttals are directly from Rush Limbaugh. In some cases it was his big topic of the day and I was sure I would see a post about here. Are we going to find out after the election that you voted for Obama and this was just a big troll thread for you? :lol:

Make sure to watch until the end. Maybe we will have a similar revelation from Bocefish at the end of this thread. :-D

Just Me said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

Some of your posts and rebuttals are directly from Rush Limbaugh.

The only time I hear from Limbaugh or anything he's said is when he makes national news like when he had his drug habit or the Fluke thing. Sounds like you listen to him way more than I do. :lol:

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
LadyLuna said:
I'm not sure why you're quoting an onion article?

The article linked to is poking fun at how biased the MSM is, posted purely as a humorous example.
No, that is not the "joke." But please...proceed. :lol:

hahahahah................hahahhaha. I can't stop laughing. Thank you for this post, I was wondering if I was the only one to notice the "joke". :thumbleft:

Bocefish said:
Just Me said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

The only time I hear from Limbaugh or anything he's said is when he makes national news like when he had his drug habit or the Fluke thing. Sounds like you listen to him way more than I do. :lol:

According to you, if I have listened to him once that would be more times than you. :think:

I am also one of those democrats that watch Fox news on occasion. It is called being a rational and critical thinker. I have also read the bible and I am an atheist. What's your point?

"I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but we are in the midst of an economic crisis here," political pundit Marcus Reid said. "Why was our president ritualistically dismembering the corpses of his prey when he should have been working on a new tax proposal for small businesses? I, for one, am outraged."

Unless you missed the point of that article about Murdoch btw (who tweeted only a couple of weeks ago that mormons are a fruitcake cult) he MAKES MONEY by having Fox bash Obama, so he's supporting Obama behind the scenes in order to have four more years of Obama-bashing goodtimes. Now do you intend to claim even a little bit that Fox News isn't biased against Obama? Even it's owner is relatively open about it lol. He doesn't give a fuck one way or the other what president you have, in fact the worse your average Joe Punchclock percieves america the more money he makes!

To sum it up in four words: FOX IS TROLLING YOU.

Just Me said:
Bocefish said:
Just Me said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

According to you, if I have listened to him once that would be more times than you. :think:

I am also one of those democrats that watch Fox news on occasion. It is called being a rational and critical thinker. I have also read the bible and I am an atheist. What's your point?

You're the one who accused me of getting my rebuttals from Limbaugh. So what's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.