AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evvie said:
galactic6 said:
I've met Mitt Romney twice and I have to say he smells great! Much better than Jill Stein whom I've met only once and that was at a Whole Foods. What more can you want in a President? I can't imagine Barack Obama (whom I have not met) smells any better.
I feel how their wives smell might be of importance.

It's not the smell but it actually a couple of things: height and whose wife bakes the best cookies. Hmmmm, Romney is taller than Obama. Oh crap! I think Michelle bakes the best cookies. Damn this is not as easy as I thought it would be. :-D

Evvie said:
galactic6 said:
I've met Mitt Romney twice and I have to say he smells great! Much better than Jill Stein whom I've met only once and that was at a Whole Foods. What more can you want in a President? I can't imagine Barack Obama (whom I have not met) smells any better.
I feel how their wives smell might be of importance.

It's not the smell but it actually a couple of things: height and whose wife bakes the best cookies. Hmmmm, Romney is taller than Obama. Oh crap! I think Michelle bakes the best cookies. Damn this is not as easy as I thought it would be. :-D

tubby556 said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Plus, there's different levels of crime. I would much rather see a thousand shops get looted than one gun massacre in which dozens of people lose their life.
Really? You would rather see hundreds of families directly affected by such looting with loss of income, food, utilities, etc. How about the dozens or hundreds they employ, perhaps totaling into the tens of thousands affected when you add the toll up with the aftermath? So you support looting, stealing, unlawful entry, grand larceny, and a host of other crimes then?

Have I stumbled into a melodrama here? Why must everything be so polemic? But since it clearly must be...
The effect one looting has on one shop, is nothing compared to the effect one gun massacre has on not just the people involved, but their families, friends, the local community etc.
Ask yourself this, and answer honestly; would you rather your friend/family member/whoever owned a shop that was once looted, OR they were killed in a gun massacre?
I think I know the answer already but feel free to surprise me. Polemic arguments, eh? Gotta love 'em ;)

Yeah... I'm getting sick of this argument. The guy speaks well with preparation especially if he has notes or a prompter. That sounds a lot like me. I come across as significantly more eloquent via text and at least somewhat eloquent if I have a prepared speech or notes. Forming my thoughts and speaking them quickly is simply not something I am very adept at doing. If I were to do such a thing there would be many errrs and uhhhs or, if I fall back on what I learned in my speech class back in 2004, perhaps just long pauses while I organize my thoughts.

I don't think it has much bearing on his ability to be President. George W. Bush wasn't exactly the best speaker in the world and even Mitt Romney has his share of poor phrasing. Speaking of Mitt's poor phrasing and how you may justify your nitpicking of Obama's oratory skills by going after a few of us laughing it up over Mitt's binders full of women, I believe I speak for most of us in saying that we don't believe that rather hilarious turn of phrase makes him any less capable as a President. You may have more of an argument with the Big Bird issue, but that one is a funny turn of phrase relating to the idea that cutting PBS is going to save the nation a sizable portion of money which is simply not true. Yes, you have to start somewhere but Romney made it sound like a significant source of relief for our budget woes.

Jon Stewart finds Obama's use of a teleprompter in a 6th grade class funny. I do too. I don't think it reflects poorly on him as a president. I think it reflects poorly on him in being able to speak off the cuff which is something of which I find myself not being terribly adroit.

schlmoe said:
WOW! We have an addition to the "World's Thinnest Book" shelf. First we had "What I Know About History", by Bocefish. We now have "Tubby's Truthful Tidbits". Great job!
bb, ur cute.

Has anyone brought up Anne Romney comparing her husband's Mormon bike rides to military work? This is the most insulting thing so far in my opinion. If she wants to believe her man is rainbow maker who can do no wrong, fine. BUT comparing riding around on a bicycle in a little suit and tie schlepping God in France to risking your life in the armed forces is incredibly disrespectful.

tubby556 said:
JickyJuly said:
Even a woman who abstains fully from sex can run into major problems with her reproductive organs any time after puberty.
That's their problem, not the taxpayers'.
So your advice to a woman who has been assaulted is don't get raped again? :roll: Rape can be prevented. It can be prevented by teaching men that they don't have the right to treat women like blow up dolls. It can be prevented by making the laws harsher and not treating the victims like they somehow brought it upon themselves or should have been able to find a way to disarm their attackers. This "boys will be boys and women should be more prepared" attitude IS the problem.
My advice is prevent the rape in the first place by being armed and able to defend yourself in a practical and effective manner so the rape doesn't happen in the first place. I answered your question which you set up that a rape had already occurred. I'm saying don't let it happen in the first place. The only blame in the case of rape is on the actor themself, not on the victim. Men need to be taught how to act and women need to be taught how to defend themselves from attack. Some men grow up with asshole fathers or no fathers and most women think the police will swoop in and save the day. Make the sentencing laws harsher? I'd love to see rape be a federal crime with an absolute sentence of 10 years in prison, no parole. Second offense is execution.

Don't disarm your attacker, kill them. You will live and so will countless other potential victims if the rapist wasn't stopped.
I refuse to accept that a woman should have to choose between carrying the memory of a rape or carrying the weight of having killed someone. Sure, it's smart for ladies to have some self defense training to rely on, but that is a by product of the problem not a solution to the problem. As far as your taxes paying for other peoples' health goes, have you never heard of a government hospital? How about legally required vaccinations? The government's paws are already all over everyone's medical stuff. It's not just Planned Parenthood and vaginas spending your money.

mynameisbob84 said:
tubby556 said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Plus, there's different levels of crime. I would much rather see a thousand shops get looted than one gun massacre in which dozens of people lose their life.
Really? You would rather see hundreds of families directly affected by such looting with loss of income, food, utilities, etc. How about the dozens or hundreds they employ, perhaps totaling into the tens of thousands affected when you add the toll up with the aftermath? So you support looting, stealing, unlawful entry, grand larceny, and a host of other crimes then?

Have I stumbled into a melodrama here? Why must everything be so polemic? But since it clearly must be...
The effect one looting has on one shop, is nothing compared to the effect one gun massacre has on not just the people involved, but their families, friends, the local community etc.
Ask yourself this, and answer honestly; would you rather your friend/family member/whoever owned a shop that was once looted, OR they were killed in a gun massacre?
I think I know the answer already but feel free to surprise me. Polemic arguments, eh? Gotta love 'em ;)

You see polemics, I see a gadfly ;)

I mean if it is a polemic argument, shouldn't it start with a truthful assertion (or at least have grains of truth)? I see no truth in the OP, no facts that could be verified. Nope, nothing like that here :liar:

Reactions: Nordling
HAHAH classic
schlmoe said:
WOW! We have an addition to the "World's Thinnest Book" shelf. First we had "What I Know About History", by Bocefish. We now have "Tubby's Truthful Tidbits". Great job!

Reactions: schlmoe
Bocefish said:
Seems a lifetime Dem that ran campaigns before says it's over if the polling stats are correct.

Should be an interesting debate Monday.
You wouldn't, for instance, be aware of a commonly used political tactic that consists of making sure your own voters don't already think it's decided and therefore don't bother to vote I suppose.

It's very important to Obama's campaign that the people who would vote for him DON'T think it's already in the bag, otherwise a percentage of them won't bother to vote at all. Then things become uncertain indeed. People need to be motivated to vote in a nation that doesn't require voting. One of the strongest motivations is the conviction that "their side" COULD lose, so they better do their part. I also suspect demographically Obama has a higher percentage of supporters that aren't registered or don't always exercise their right to vote than Romney does.

You're referencing ONE poll...Gallup...which is way off compared to all the other major polls...INCLUDING the "right-leaning" Rasmussen.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alan-abramowitz/election-polls-gallup_b_1989865.html

My advice for everyone: quit sitting at the edge of your seat waiting for the latest poll results. There's other, way more important things to look at...like Tagg Romney suggesting he wants to punch the President. lol

Bocefish said:
Haha, that is a good one, but just because I admitted history classes were far from my favorite doesn't mean I'm alone believing that Obama is the worst president in modern history.
Or maybe there are a ton of "Thinnest Book" authors just waiting to be published :mrgreen:

Bocefish said:
No One Has Ever Polled 50% or more In Mid October And Lost The Election, or so says those who know such things. I'll believe it when I see it.

Tell that to Thomas Dewey!

Dewey was the Republican candidate in the 1948 presidential election in which, in almost unanimous predictions by pollsters and the press, he was projected as the winner.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_E._ ... _elections

Attachments

• Dewey wins.jpg
    Dewey wins.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Jupiter551
Bocefish said:
schlmoe said:
Or maybe there are a ton of "Thinnest Book" authors just waiting to be published :mrgreen:

Ya, like yours and Shaun's about Obama's rain of terror and his soaring sock market. :mrgreen:

You'll have to provide a screenshot of my post on "Obama's rain of terror and his soaring sock market". Or is this just one more Bocefish made up lie?

I'm sure you also owe Shaun an apology for lumping me in there with him.

But like every other time you're called out, I bet you'll just post another youtube video that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

BTW, I have authored a "Thinnest" book, but it's not about politics. My contribution to the "World's Thinnest Books" collection is my autobiography: "My Success as a Ladies Man". Several micro-publishers are vying for the rights. After I sign my contract, I fully expect to get the world's smallest advance check. ;)

Called out for what? I thought it was joke and even said it was a good one. You can apparently dish it out but get all butt hurt when it's turned around on you. The joke was about you and Shaun co-authoring a book.

Bocefish said:
Called out for what? I thought it was joke and even said it was a good one. You can apparently dish it out but get all butt hurt when it's turned around on you. The joke was about you and Shaun co-authoring a book.
Doesn't sound butthurt to me, he's still cracking jokes, and still dishing it lol

Bocefish said:

There's no butt hurt. You made it sound like I made a post on "Obama's rain of terror and his soaring sock market", which I asked for proof of that. I'm just glad you didn't post another Fox News clip in response.

As far as you telling a joke, I get it now after your explanation. It just happened to be a Republican joke that only "the 1%" understand.

I still maintain that you owe Shaun an apology for lumping me in with him ;)

Reactions: Nordling
Bocefish said:
:lol: Ya, that's funny, I'll get right on that. I love how everybody bashes Fox news but it's been beating every other cable news organization for years.
And MacDonald's is the biggest seller of hamburgers... Does that mean MacDonald's is the best source of good nutrition?

Bocefish said:
Comparing hard news from around the world to fast food and teenage pop music is laughable, makes you look desperate or jealous.
Dude, your "Bill O'Reilly" logic doesn't fly around here. "These are not the ditto heads you are looking for"
Bocefish said:
Democrats comprise a larger share of the Fox News audience than Republicans do of CNN's audience. Partisanship and Cable News Audiences http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1395/partis ... -audiences
OK, I can go several ways on this:

Joke---Dems were flipping channels and thought they landed on the Comedy Channel

Probable truth---You always want to know what the enemy camp is up to

As it's been said, popularity does not equal quality ;)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.