AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
No, your answer made no sense. He asked how you square your obsession with flags with the first amendment and you launched into unrelated stuff.

My obsession with flags?

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is for civilians.

POTUS should know better!

Bocefish said:
Bocefish said:
Just Me said:
Bocefish said:
Maybe when he begins to respect the constitution and the oath he took along with the flag others have died for.

Since you are for flag codes and the constitution, how do you justify that with the 1st amendment? I, for one, served my country so people could burn flags.

Seeing as how you SERVED... I justify being pissed off about Obama redesigning the American flag because he has no fucking clue how heroic Americans gave their life for our flag and what it stands for.
Exactly. 1. Just's service is not relevant to the topic. Why even bring it up? He brought it up to make a point about the First Amendment. 2. Obama did NOT redesign the US flag. What you're claiming is some artist's design who's connected to a pac that supports the President. It is NOT the US flag, nor any attempt to be so. It's a design that uses elements of the US flag--something that was pointed out to you that candidates have been doing since the days of the pharaohs. (hyperbole alert)

Reactions: Just Me
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
No, your answer made no sense. He asked how you square your obsession with flags with the first amendment and you launched into unrelated stuff.

My obsession with flags?

The President is a civilian. But the whole claim your making is built on nonsense. The President respects the flag just fine.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

My obsession with flags?

The President is a civilian. But the whole claim your making is built on nonsense. The President respects the flag just fine.

He's learning and has done some good for veterans.

Bocefish said:
He's learning and has done some good for veterans.
4NXN8.gif

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

My obsession with flags?

Since the president is a civilian, as you say, he could burn the U.S. flag and claim it's his First Amendment right?

Bocefish said:
Since the president is a civilian, as you say, he could burn the U.S. flag and claim it's his First Amendment right?
Not that he would ever consider doing that, but yes, it is within his rights to do so. Of course it would be political suicide, but he could do it.

morment said:
Bocefish said:
You're so oblivious and one sided it's beyond pathetic.
SERIOUSLY????

You have the balls to say that about anyone?

:shhh: It is another social experiment...

uiN4W.gif

Attachments

• i see what you did there.jpg
    i see what you did there.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: Jupiter551
I see that Mr. Rodry uses the pink theme here on ACF. I think we need a new poll, but please folks...keep it civil :mrgreen:

MrRodry said:

I was answering a previous question. Apparently, that is against MrRodry's smart ass code of conduct.

morment said:
Bocefish said:
Not that he would ever consider doing that, but yes, it is within his rights to do so. Of course it would be political suicide, but he could do it.

If he is just a civilian, how does he have the powers to command what the military does or the ability to create laws and not be jailed for burning the U.S. flag?

Bocefish said:
MrRodry said:

I was answering a previous question. Apparently, that is against MrRodry's smart ass code of conduct.

morment said:
Bocefish said:

If he is just a civilian, how does he have the powers to command what the military does or the ability to create laws and not be jailed for burning the U.S. flag?
Because the wise founders decided that the CIC should be a civilian. As a result, you don't see US Presidents marching around in shiny uniforms...well, except for Bush. :lol:

The President does NOT create laws; Congress does that.

Yes, civilians would not be jailed for burning the flag.

Any other questions, Grasshopper?

Nordling said:
Because the wise founders decided that the CIC should be a civilian. As a result, you don't see US Presidents marching around in shiny uniforms...well, except for Bush. :lol:

The President does NOT create laws; Congress does that.

Yes, civilians would not be jailed for burning the flag.

Any other questions, Grasshopper?
That covers it nicely.

Bocefish said:
MrRodry said:

No, I'm cool with people answering questions. The lack of a answer from Romney to a question, at one of his own rally, was the motivation behind one of my posts at this topic, after all.

What I don't understand is people that can't keep their own word but are so critical of other people not keeping their word. That is a no-no in MrRodry's smart ass code of conduct.

We need a version of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart ASAP.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-s ... -but-lucid

Bocefish said:
Because he's incompetent as POTUS.

If this is incompetence, http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/0...sident-obamas-accomplishments-with-citations/, I say we give him 4 more years of being incompetent. :lol:

I think the flag nonsense has been answered already. As for the View and not meeting with world leaders that came specifically to the UN, it's politics. Sadly, in this country all normal governance goes out the window for a ridiculous amount of time during an election year. Personally, I think it is stupid and should be limited to a certain amount of time as some other rational countries have done. The President (whether republican or democrat) is in an unenviable position during this time, he has to campaign if he hopes to get reelected and he has to do his job as well.

:woops: Mitt...

"When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no-and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem. So it's very dangerous."

Reactions: MrRodry
:lol: I've been hearing today that Romney's staffers are now claiming that he was joking. If so, I agree with Rachel. Who would joke about something like that?

wow this thread went down hill fast. I ask anyone that still supports Mitt to watch the first segment of This Daily Show and honestly tell me how you can vote for that person. And it has to be more than I hate Obama more cause that is a fucking cop out. You need to make an argument for why you'd vote for that person? Cause I have NO idea how anyone can. I could vote for the Mitt that was the gov of Mass...he had ideas that he was willing to share....this guy? I got no idea who he is or what he is about cause it fucking changes.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.