AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Just Me said:
Bocefish said:
Maybe when he begins to respect the constitution and the oath he took along with the flag others have died for.

Since you are for flag codes and the constitution, how do you justify that with the 1st amendment? I, for one, served my country so people could burn flags.

Seeing as how you SERVED... I justify being pissed off about Obama redesigning the American flag because he has no fucking clue how heroic Americans gave their life for our flag and what it stands for.
You've got that right...it's a SYMBOL. NO ONE "gives their life" for the flag. They give it for the ACTUAL country that they serve. I believe in treating our symbols with respect, but when you start waving it like a nut job and claiming to be super patriotic, I have no sympathy when someone burns it.

How am I waving it like a nut job?

Our campaigner in chief quietly dropped said flag from his snakeskin oil sale pitch site.

Anyone wonder why?

Color me a nutjob for standing up for Old Glory all you want.

You're waving it like a nut job because it appears you think the flag is more important than the people for whom it stands. It is a SYMBOL. You seem to be obsessed with a piece of bunting, far beyond what it really is. You also seem to hate the President, and ignore examples of stupidity done by Bush, posted in this same thread. Why is that? Why do you hate someone you don't really even know?

As far as the military, at any given moment in time, they are a tiny portion of the population. The rules that pertain to the military has to do with discipline, and not about reducing their rights...although they temporarily are, until they finish an enlistment or retire.

Bocefish said:
Ask yourself this...

Would a true leader choose face time on "The View" or take the Opportunity to meet one on one with world leaders?
Sure. He's running for office. The View is a popular program. He'd be an idiot not to.

As far as him not meeting with Netanyahu, that was also a smart move. If he'd met with him, he'd then have to have balanced it with a meeting with an Arab leader, like the new President of Egypt...and all kinds of balancing acts. Netanyahu has already said that Obama has given him MORE time than any other Western leader.

It's also obvious that Netanyahu, is the FIRST leader of Israel in history to actively support someone who is running against the current President. Netanyahu is a Yahoo. He's a right wing Likud nut job and not even that well liked in Israel.

If Romney wins, it's likely he'll be Netanyahu's puppet. Have fun with that.

Nordling said:
You're waving it like a nut job because it appears you think the flag is more important than the people for whom it stands. It is a SYMBOL. You seem to be obsessed with a piece of bunting, far beyond what it really is. You also seem to hate the President, and ignore examples of stupidity done by Bush, posted in this same thread. Why is that? Why do you hate someone you don't really even know?

As far as the military, at any given moment in time, they are a tiny portion of the population. The rules that pertain to the military has to do with discipline, and not about reducing their rights...although they temporarily are, until they finish an enlistment or retire.

Why do I ignore Bush?

Because he's NOT the president.

As far as your view about the military
has to do with discipline, and not about reducing their rights...although they temporarily are, until they finish an enlistment or retire.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Ask yourself this...

Would a true leader choose face time on "The View" or take the Opportunity to meet one on one with world leaders?
Sure. He's running for office. The View is a popular program. He'd be an idiot not to.

As far as him not meeting with Netanyahu, that was also a smart move. If he'd met with him, he'd then have to have balanced it with a meeting with an Arab leader, like the new President of Egypt...and all kinds of balancing acts. Netanyahu has already said that Obama has given him MORE time than any other Western leader.

It's also obvious that Netanyahu, is the FIRST leader of Israel in history to actively support someone who is running against the current President. Netanyahu is a Yahoo. He's a right wing Likud nut job and not even that well liked in Israel.

He blew off every UN leader that came to NY, what kind of leadership is that?

There is nothing to worry about because Obama doesn't even know what the national debt is, and foreign policy will have "bumps in the road."

As long as he makes TV time as "eye candy" all will be well.

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Ask yourself this...

The He blew off every UN leader that came to NY, what kind of leadership is that?
Do you even have a ROUGH concept about how being President is a balancing act? Do you have any idea how much time it would take to see EVERY world leader during one UN conclave? This is not abnormal for any president. Meetings with world leaders are events that are scheduled within the agenda of each leader. You don't do it during the UN conclave.

If you see the Israeli leader, then you must balance it with an Arab leader...but which one? If you pick Egypt, you might piss off Libya or the Palestinians or Jordan or ... and then our Euro allies will say, "Hey! Are we deviled ham?"

Best to meet with world leaders during scheduled meetings, not during a UN carnival.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:

Why do I ignore Bush?

Because he's NOT the president.

As far as your view about the military
has to do with discipline, and not about reducing their rights...although they temporarily are, until they finish an enlistment or retire.

WTF is that supposed to mean?
It means that your comment about civilians v servicemen is a non sequitur.

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Ask yourself this...

The He blew off every UN leader that came to NY, what kind of leadership is that?
Do you even have a ROUGH concept about how being President is a balancing act? Do you have any idea how much time it would take to see EVERY world leader during one UN conclave? This is not abnormal for any president. Meetings with world leaders are events that are scheduled within the agenda of each leader. You don't do it during the UN conclave.

If you see the Israeli leader, then you must balance it with an Arab leader...but which one? If you pick Egypt, you might piss off Libya or the Palestinians or Jordan or ... and then our Euro allies will say, "Hey! Are we deviled ham?"

Best to meet with world leaders during scheduled meetings, not during a UN carnival.

How dare the POTUS be laden with such responsibilities!

Are you fucking kidding me?

You're so oblivious and one sided it's beyond pathetic.

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Ask yourself this...

How dare the POTUS be laden with such responsibilities!

Are you fucking kidding me?

You're so oblivious and one sided it's beyond pathetic.
And you're not? All you do is spew hate for this man.

Yeah, he's got responsibilities, and part of those responsibilities are weighing the results of each action and not get bogged down. Visits to programs like The View, David Letterman or Bill O'Riley puts him closer to the people, which is part of his responsibilities...to explain to US wtf is going on.

I'm sorry it makes you cry that he didn't show favoritism to Bebe Netanyahu, but that's part of the responsibility too...to not suck up to an asshole who doesn't even like you and piss off other world leaders.

Nordling said:
I'm sorry it makes you cry that he didn't show favoritism to Bebe Netanyahu, but that's part of the responsibility too...to not suck up to an asshole who doesn't even like you and piss off other world leaders.

Really?

The only part you have correct is that you are sorry.

Yeah, he's got responsibilities, and part of those responsibilities are weighing the results of each action and not get bogged down. Visits to programs like The View, David Letterman or Bill O'Riley puts him closer to the people, which is part of his responsibilities...to explain to US wtf is going on.

He explains to US wtf is going on via visits to programs like The View and David Letterman or Bill O' Riley?

Wouldn't want him to get bogged down now would we.

Bocefish said:

He explains to US wtf is going on via visits to programs like The View and David Letterman or Bill O' Riley?

Wouldn't want him to bogged down now would we.
No. Why would you?

Bocefish said:
Because he's incompetent as POTUS.
Brilliant. You want him bogged down because he's incompetent (according to you). Yeah, that makes lots of sense. Why don't you type that up and send it to whitehouse.gov?

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Brilliant. You want him bogged down because he's incompetent (according to you). Yeah, that makes lots of sense. Why don't you type that up and send it to whitehouse.gov?

It's self-evident like Obama's secretary said after a week of denial.

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

It's self-evident that being bogged down is a good thing? And "Obama's secretary" said something like that? wtf? Who the hell is his "secretary?"

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

It's self-evident that being bogged down is a good thing? And "Obama's secretary" said something like that? wtf? Who the hell is his "secretary?"
Is it self-evident that he's bogged down because of incompetence? Or is incompetence merely the reason he's evidently bogged down? That is, or rather those are, the questions. :think:

Reactions: Nordling
Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

Is it self-evident that he's bogged down because of incompetence? Or is incompetence merely the reason he's evidently bogged down? That is, or rather those are, the questions. :think:

Jupiter, you can just stfu afaic. Your input is as relevant as someone thinking POTUS is "Bogged down"

Bocefish said:
Jupiter, you can just stfu afaic. Your input is as relevant as someone thinking POTUS is "Bogged down"
Is that self-evident or is this still a question?

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
Is that self-evident or is this still a question?
:lol: I think he's getting bogged down and needs another drink.
It's self-evident that his barman is incompetent.

Bocefish said:
Just Me asked how I justified it. Paranoid liberals had to jump in.
No, your answer made no sense. He asked how you square your obsession with flags with the first amendment and you launched into unrelated stuff.

Reactions: Just Me
Bocefish said:
Just Me said:
Bocefish said:
Maybe when he begins to respect the constitution and the oath he took along with the flag others have died for.

Since you are for flag codes and the constitution, how do you justify that with the 1st amendment? I, for one, served my country so people could burn flags.

Seeing as how you SERVED... I justify being pissed off about Obama redesigning the American flag because he has no fucking clue how heroic Americans gave their life for our flag and what it stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.