AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why so many accounts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Im just curious. Last time regularly comes to my room man , he tip ,play and talk. Everything is okay, he is very nice and not making any problems. I always greeting him on PM but i noticed that everytime there is no PM history on CB as always showing. I was thinking if maybe he created new account with very similar nickname. And i was right because another time again this happened. I also wrote once to him on DM and looks like user deleted because no DM with him showing. Looks like he make account, tipping ( good because he is always dark purple), deleting and making new one. Yesterday he was with again same nickname but was grey and was quiet. Im just curious why users doing like that. They have promotions for purchasing tokens for the first time or what?

These dudes do crazy shit! Sounds like he is stalking you and not wanting you to know about his crazy shit ways of stalking you

As far as I know, there's no discount off first time purchases on the site. There's not really any benefit in creating and deleting accounts all the time.
It sounds strange haha

Also, PM history is always cleared for us Viewers, is the PM chat retained for Broadcasters?

Grey accounts can buy 50 tokens as a taste test so to speak. It's a one time deal for each account. People who buy supporter accounts get 200 free tokens.

Broadcasters retain PM history.

I've created multiple accounts but never deleted them. I've done it because I want particular models to get the benefit of the affiliate scheme when I buy tokens and then I just use the relevant account when spending on them. From an admin point of view, it's also easier to keep an eye on spending that way. More OCD than nefarious.

I've created multiple accounts but never deleted them. I've done it because I want particular models to get the benefit of the affiliate scheme when I buy tokens and then I just use the relevant account when spending on them. From an admin point of view, it's also easier to keep an eye on spending that way. More OCD than nefarious.
If you use that account for all of your purchases she gets a percentage of all of those sales. There's no list of who bought what, just the cut she gets is added to her payout. It's automatic and doesn't show as a token balance.

If you use that account for all of your purchases she gets a percentage of all of those sales. There's no list of who bought what, just the cut she gets is added to her payout. It's automatic and doesn't show as a token balance.
I maybe didn't explain it well. I want multiple models to get a kickback on the tokens that I buy and spend on them, rather than a single model getting all the kickback.

The affiliate scheme is probably the most poorly advertised function on Chaturbate. Most guys aren't aware of it until they already have an account. Which I'm sure is the intention of hiding any reference to it. Which is a real shame because I think it can make a big difference. If I buy 1000 tokens, the model gets a cut that's equivalent to about another 320 tokens - gratis. I know that's not a lot but I'm sure it mounts up, especially if multiple members did that.

Reactions: Iluvablow69
Hmmm thats so weird then after what you all wrote here. But hmm he doesnt seem like stalking. He always tip at least few hundreds tokens, plays , talking but in gentleman way . Not staying all my shifts, playing and after some time leaving. but this last time with grey acc was weird. I noticed him so i said Hi and asked if he have anothr new account- i did that with smile and more like joking , but he was quiet and moment later left.....

Reactions: Skaar_the_Savage
As far as I know, there's no discount off first time purchases on the site. There's not really any benefit in creating and deleting accounts all the time.
It sounds strange haha

Also, PM history is always cleared for us Viewers, is the PM chat retained for Broadcasters?
yes we see all PM history unfortunately :) If somebody said something which made us ban him , even after 1 month when ban will be lifted automatically, and he will back and say somethng on pm, we will need ban him again because everything what he ever said, stays on pm :D

Reactions: Vixxen81
I maybe didn't explain it well. I want multiple models to get a kickback on the tokens that I buy and spend on them, rather than a single model getting all the kickback.
Ah. Got it. I can't keep up with who visits multiple rooms and those who are committed to one room. :)

Hmmm thats so weird then after what you all wrote here. But hmm he doesnt seem like stalking. He always tip at least few hundreds tokens, plays , talking but in gentleman way . Not staying all my shifts, playing and after some time leaving. but this last time with grey acc was weird. I noticed him so i said Hi and asked if he have anothr new account- i did that with smile and more like joking , but he was quiet and moment later left.....

It doesn't sound like a problem I guess, just a little strange haha
Who knows what's he's up to.
If somebody said something which made us ban him , even after 1 month when ban will be lifted automatically, and he will back and say somethng on pm, we will need ban him again because everything what he ever said, stays on pm :D

I think you can change the bans to permanent...can't you?
Not that I am the right person to say this, having never broadcast myself. I just heard that you could.

Annoying they clear it for us, I'd prefer the history to stay

It doesn't sound like a problem I guess, just a little strange haha
Who knows what's he's up to.

I think you can change the bans to permanent...can't you?
Not that I am the right person to say this, having never broadcast myself. I just heard that you could.

Annoying they clear it for us, I'd prefer the history to stay
yes ofc we can change for permanent but imagine u had regular who spent tons on you but he said something against TOS so u need ban him. So u hope that he will back after month but also hope he will not start PM :DDDD
Ofc pms history are helpful because there are guys who always say the same hahaha so he started sentence and u know already what he will say next and u know he wont ne ver tip so u said first what he was about to say and u make him : wtf :DDDD
So there are prons and cons. I just gave few examples from my experiences:happy::happy:

• Funny!
Ah. Got it. I can't keep up with who visits multiple rooms and those who are committed to one room. :)
I'm pretty much committed to one room but someone returned after a very long time away who is quite intermittent and I'm looking to say hi in the most advantageous way possible for her.

yes ofc we can change for permanent but imagine u had regular who spent tons on you but he said something against TOS so u need ban him. So u hope that he will back after month but also hope he will not start PM :DDDD
Ofc pms history are helpful because there are guys who always say the same hahaha so he started sentence and u know already what he will say next and u know he wont ne ver tip so u said first what he was about to say and u make him : wtf :DDDD
So there are prons and cons. I just gave few examples from my experiences:happy::happy:
That's true haha

Also, I have definitely seen you online before, I recognise your pic, for some reason I thought MFC not CB. Hopefully I have never sent you some weird messages haha

• Funny!
Reactions: BlackWizard
That's true haha

Also, I have definitely seen you online before, I recognise your pic, for some reason I thought MFC not CB. Hopefully I have never sent you some weird messages haha
Mfc sucks a bit, or a lot for me, i also broadcast there but in background. My mine page is Cb. Im sure u didnt hhhhaaha :D PMs i have only for friends. Unless you are not one metalhead who wanted my attention and started saying something about burning churches and fuc**ng goats :bag::bag::nailbiting::nailbiting::D:D:D:D or man who asked me to beg for tokens on knees hahahhahha

• Wat?!
Free tokens is only for supporter accounts. Spending an extra $20 a month to get $10 in tokens is really effin' dumb, yet people do it anyway.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
The offer I get is 200 tokens when you sign up for supporter for 20 dollars so it's basically free supporter if you start and stop every month
Most people don't know that, though. You're never going to convince me that spending $20 a month for a supporter account is a good idea when that $20 could go in the model's pockets.

Edit: the reason I say this is because supporter accounts can PM anyone they want and they are often the worst PMs one can imagine. It's an Instaban for me when people do this and I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this. So $20 to constantly be kicked out of rooms? Dumb money.

Last edited:
The affiliate scheme is probably the most poorly advertised function on Chaturbate. Most guys aren't aware of it until they already have an account. Which I'm sure is the intention of hiding any reference to it. Which is a real shame because I think it can make a big difference. If I buy 1000 tokens, the model gets a cut that's equivalent to about another 320 tokens - gratis. I know that's not a lot but I'm sure it mounts up, especially if multiple members did that.
...I can't figure out if your being serious or not xD

The affiliate program is designed to reward advertisers,model,etc for bringing in new customers. That is it that's the sole purpose of it. You can use it the way you are using it if you want but if a model or advertiser brought you to CB first you would be taking money from them.

...I can't figure out if your being serious or not xD

The affiliate program is designed to reward advertisers,model,etc for bringing in new customers. That is it that's the sole purpose of it. You can use it the way you are using it if you want but if a model or advertiser brought you to CB first you would be taking money from them.
I'd wager that 99.9% of guys knew about chaturbate and already had chaturbate accounts before they ever heard of the affiliate scheme. In fact, in the instances that I'm talking about, it was me who made the models aware of the affiliate scheme, not the other way around. From memory, I read about it here.

Reactions: Skaar_the_Savage
Ive opened up an extra account via affiliate but i got no free tokens even with opening up new email account.
We as users do not get free tokens when signing up via affiliate link. Do not fall for those "sign up under my affiliate link and get 200 tokens free" because you won't get them

If it is the models affiliate link then they get the tokens/cash, depending on which way they set up the payout for affiliate.