AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am Lee, also known as MSUstripper on MyFreeCams.com :) I love sports and MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS! I currently live in Dallas but am from the great Mitten State (Michigan).

Reactions: camilla
Hi everyone. I'm Emelie and I have been thinking about to start webcam modelling for a while now. So right now I'm doing all the research, trying to be prepared. Trying to figure out what site to sign up to, what webcam to buy and learn more about internet security. And all the other stuff I would like to know before the start.

I'm glad I found this forum, I have read a lot of useful threads all ready and decided to register so I can ask all the questions I have, if I don't find the answers by myself.

A little about me? I'm 24yo and English is not my first language. I don't even speak it fluently since I don't use it everyday, other then reading and talking on the internet. But I know that I'm getting better and better the more I use it, so it's a perfect way to learn. And I can laugh when I get things wrong ;)

I am a exhibitionist and a sucker for attention and compliments. I have done a couple of scenes in the business of spanking fetish, one thing I really, really love. BDSM is a part of my daily life with my boyfriend, the man of my dreams. So together with my daily life with him, I record spanking videos and now I want to become a webcam model :)

I'm aware that most of the new girls quit after a few months, but I will try it out and see if its something for me. But first, I will read and read and read and try to learn as much as possible before I sign up for any site.

Thank you for this forum, I have already learn a lot. *Lots of love*

Emelie_S said:
Hi everyone. I'm Emelie and I have been thinking about to start webcam modelling for a while now. So right now I'm doing all the research, trying to be prepared. Trying to figure out what site to sign up to, what webcam to buy and learn more about internet security. And all the other stuff I would like to know before the start.

I'm glad I found this forum, I have read a lot of useful threads all ready and decided to register so I can ask all the questions I have, if I don't find the answers by myself.

A little about me? I'm 24yo and English is not my first language. I don't even speak it fluently since I don't use it everyday, other then reading and talking on the internet. But I know that I'm getting better and better the more I use it, so it's a perfect way to learn. And I can laugh when I get things wrong ;)

I am a exhibitionist and a sucker for attention and compliments. I have done a couple of scenes in the business of spanking fetish, one thing I really, really love. BDSM is a part of my daily life with my boyfriend, the man of my dreams. So together with my daily life with him, I record spanking videos and now I want to become a webcam model :)

I'm aware that most of the new girls quit after a few months, but I will try it out and see if its something for me. But first, I will read and read and read and try to learn as much as possible before I sign up for any site.

Thank you for this forum, I have already learn a lot. *Lots of love*
Good luck! And, btw, your English is better than 90% of members of MFC who have English as their first language. :)

knowmafia said:
Most people on MFC call me Know, or Mafia.
I live in the almost great white north, and have been haunting these forums for a few months.
I've been around on MFC for about 2 years but just recently became a premium.
I love Coke and hate Pepsi.
I like my steak medium/well.
I love to use smilies :dance:

He also likes aprons and Ducks.

ScarletVixen said:
knowmafia said:
I live in the almost great white north, and have been haunting these forums for a few months.

That was supposed to stay between you, me, and MFC.

knowmafia said:
ScarletVixen said:
knowmafia said:

That was supposed to stay between you, me, and MFC.

MFC is like getting Herpes in Vegas. What happens there, doesn't always stay there :lol:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Hello everyone. :)

My name is Ashley and I've considered being a cam model for a while now, most recently considering MFC. The goal is to get a nice webcam soon and sign up/apply.

The first cam show I saw, actually, was of Amber and I didn't even realize how 'net famous she was in the cam world!

I'm 22 years old and polyamorous... I live with my husband and our boyfriend. We have a lot of pets (cats, dogs, ferrets... If you really want to know I can list!). I love having a mini zoo.

I like video games like Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Okami, Sonic... I collect Pokemon merch as well as Hello Kitty/Sanrio (I like Kuromi, My Melody, and Cinnamoroll also).

I like to draw a lot and have done some commissions for people, though I don't have a ton of business. Most of what I've done so far has been pet portraits and furries, which I don't mind.

I think that about covers it for now!

Hello sexy ladies!!! I am new here and probably the most unique as I am a BBW with Vitiligo!!!! Its a strange skin condition where I lost pigment in places. Some think its pretty hot, some not so much. Either way, its who I am and I am just me.
Would love you to show some love and admire & rate me...
THANKS!!!!!
xo Sarah :dance:

msktty89 said:
Hello everyone. :)

My name is Ashley and I've considered being a cam model for a while now, most recently considering MFC. The goal is to get a nice webcam soon and sign up/apply.

The first cam show I saw, actually, was of Amber and I didn't even realize how 'net famous she was in the cam world!

I'm 22 years old and polyamorous... I live with my husband and our boyfriend. We have a lot of pets (cats, dogs, ferrets... If you really want to know I can list!). I love having a mini zoo.

I like video games like Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Okami, Sonic... I collect Pokemon merch as well as Hello Kitty/Sanrio (I like Kuromi, My Melody, and Cinnamoroll also).

I like to draw a lot and have done some commissions for people, though I don't have a ton of business. Most of what I've done so far has been pet portraits and furries, which I don't mind.

I think that about covers it for now!

I'm sorry, you caught my attention at polyamorous, that's awesome! I always love to hear from anyone that's in a poly relationship, especially a live-in situation. Go get a Logitech 9000 ($70-$80 from Walmart) and get on MFC or Streammates or whatever and get your account activated as a cam girl to get into the models only section.

For serious, also, it's cool that you do commissions, I'm trying to get to that point. I have a Wacom Intuos 4 tablet that I do most of my drawings on right now. :)

Hello! My name is Sweeney (yes, its real >.<). And Im known as SweetSweeney on MFC.

Im a book nerd. I have a library in my house and spend more hours sifting through used book stores than anything else. Ive read Lord of the Rings about 3 times now. And yes, Im sincerely STOKED about the Hobbit coming out as a movie. I say the 10 minute sneak peak and nerdgasmed for like half an hour...

I do love comics, Star Wars and video games. My fave game probably will be Final Fantasy 7. I believe that episodes 1-3 of Star Wars never happened... And George Lucas can suck a cock for messing with the original versions. I attend Comic Cons in costume, anything from Bat Girl to Princess Leia.

Lets see... Im a vegetarian, have been for about 11 years.

I have 3 cats named Stitch, Soda Pop (from the Outsiders), and Yoda (duh :p).

I have two venus fly trap plants named Batman and Robin :p

I drink more coffee than anyone should. Ever. Its really not healthy going through 2 pots a day I dont think...

Im a hard working single parent by day and a struggling cam girl at night. Ive heard this is a great forum to come to for advice, and I need it more than ever now.

Hey everybody....I am glad I found the forum and I hope we'll gonna have some nice discussion....Would u like to help me with some advices...I am new model and don t know what to do and how etc....
hugs and kisses

Carla_Bruni said:
Hey everybody....I am glad I found the forum and I hope we'll gonna have some nice discussion....Would u like to help me with some advices...I am new model and don t know what to do and how etc....
hugs and kisses
you are at the right place Carla, Welcome to the forum

Reactions: Carla_Bruni
GreatDane said:
Carla_Bruni said:
hugs and kisses
you are at the right place Carla, Welcome to the forum

Ty so much Dane....:*

GreatDane said:
Welcome to the forum Sweeney, and as far as the amount of coffee you consume, you are still a light weight from where I was :lol: :lol: try stepping away from 12 pots a day yes, that is TWELVE ;) had to quit cold turkey almost 2 years ago ;)

12 pots?! Jebus, and I thought it was rough not getting 2 pots in a day. I can only imagine your withdrawl, lol.

SweetSweeney said:
GreatDane said:
Welcome to the forum Sweeney, and as far as the amount of coffee you consume, you are still a light weight from where I was :lol: :lol: try stepping away from 12 pots a day yes, that is TWELVE ;) had to quit cold turkey almost 2 years ago ;)

12 pots?! Jebus, and I thought it was rough not getting 2 pots in a day. I can only imagine your withdrawl, lol.
Let me put it to you this way, there's a section on my profile that stated that I was looking for the nearest water tower and my training included sniper training ;) the headaches just about killed me

Hey im Drag__[/i] i used to be on MFC like 24/7 but since i started back to school for Computer Information Technology im not on as much and i already see some models i know posting on here :hello2:

Hi Everyone, Im Lucy. Im LucyLegz on MFC
I figured I have lurked enough and should maybe say hi.

I am very thankful for finding this forum with all the information and the quite entertaining threads and conversations. Really made me feel I am not the only perv out there :whistle:

Im still fairly new to MFC, and camming. I have found all the information found on this forum to be the silver lining on my ever so plummeting cam score. I already made it go up since first reading here!

About me, well I think I am a little shy, but not really, I have to get used to things and people then I can be more myself. (hence my lurking for so long :oops: ) I love to dance, joke around, and just have fun. But also there is the serious smart side of me that does peek out occasionally lolz. But mostly I am just genuine, sweet and a nice person.

I am hoping to meet tons of cool peeps here, See ya around!

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading the forum for a bit (Thanks Amber-for this). I made my first post the other day, so it's time to introduce myself. You may have seen me at MFC (as Twisted Owl). I used this (shortened) name, so I could match an avatar.

OH HAIIII!!!

Im Cassie, I don't wanna be a lame and NOT fully introduce myself.
Im new, blonde, 19, 5'9, 120 lbs - I'm kind of a computer nerd, I really like
Cherry Pepsi, and I dance way too much... I have no idea what I'm doing, my
room tends to feel more like a party than anything else - mad inside jokes,
"bromances", and too many other things they LOVE leaving me out of! it's super ridiculous all the time, but I dig it becauseee it's a fucking blast. I laugh at myself, I make fun of myself nonstop - My sarcasm, storytime, and discussions are honestly
a bit much for some people to handle. I fuck with everyone, it's funny, I try not to be offensive though. I have an alter ego with a Brit-Stralian accent that comes out to play once in a while, I have two really fun MFC model girlfriends I do shows with more
often than not. Basically, if you can take a joke, you like being social, or you're drunk enough for me to seem interesting (joking... kind of!) you should definitely come thru and check it out! BUT SHOW YO SELF IF YOU DO! I call out the /B/TARDS, youll lose the game (mind raped, already!), we have communal circle CHURKS (see to believe/understand), and this is way too long to be interesting. ALRIGHT, hopefully
I will see you guys soon! :handgestures-salute:

THANKS FOR READING HOES, MUCH APPRECIATED!!!! :h:3 :p
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CassieRamone

Attachments

• Photoon2011-10-01at00303.jpg
    Photoon2011-10-01at00303.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 69
Hey all,

I am well me, some of you have seen me doing some posts and I have popped into some of the girls rooms just to say hi and see if I can help liven up a room a bit or make a fool out of myself to get the girl to lol a bit. You don't have to twist my arm to get me to watch a good show but more here to BS and have fun so if you see me on send me a pm and say hi. That goes for the models and the members, some cool people on here.

I'm Lir75 (bka Brent). I am a former Mfc patron. I just basically joined the forum officially to say thanks to the the cam models. I also enjoy reading what the models have to say.

Sup ACF! I am lizard_, known to most as lizard. I usually just camp in the MFC lounge, but I am a regular in Heidi Voltage/Femme_Fatale's room. Looks like I already know a couple of posters on here, so hey to you guys. See you all around.

Hi. My name is Wes and I'm an mfc-oholic. I don't exactly know how I found this site, but I've found it quite helpful to see things from a models perspective, and as a result I've sort of changed the way I do my thing on MFC. Particularly helpful was the Members/Models pet peeves threads...all I could do was nod and say to myself "..how true that is". So thanks to all the models and members who post here. :clap:

Hi I'm R.Ray, don't think I'll be posting here much. Check out the funnies, boob & ass pics threads, and msg my asshole Buddie (srwanksalot) who's always here or mfc. Live out back behind his house hold up in a very nice complex of storage sheds - Where most of the time I bounce from thumbnail gal to thumbnail gal, until it bores me. The rest of the time is spent sleeping, laying om my back under a mirror while contemplating my navel, or yelling down the hill trying to get someone to bring me dinner. and I don't have any tokens and I won't. srwanks told me someone gave a model like over 35000$ on fucking online! Kidds wanting to go to school but can't afford to. victims relief funds not having enough $ to help a single mom get transportation after her car is stolen and crashed in high speed chases, but fuckin $ to burn man lays down 35k because he thinks some 2 dimensional cam girl has extra nice tits. not my $, but that shit is stupid. HI. Thats who I am.

ricky ray said:
Hi I'm R.Ray, don't think I'll be posting here much. Check out the funnies, boob & ass pics threads, and msg my asshole Buddie (srwanksalot) who's always here or mfc. Live out back behind his house hold up in a very nice complex of storage sheds - Where most of the time I bounce from thumbnail gal to thumbnail gal, until it bores me. The rest of the time is spent sleeping, laying om my back under a mirror while contemplating my navel, or yelling down the hill trying to get someone to bring me dinner. and I don't have any tokens and I won't. srwanks told me someone gave a model like over 35000$ on fucking online! Kidds wanting to go to school but can't afford to. victims relief funds not having enough $ to help a single mom get transportation after her car is stolen and crashed in high speed chases, but fuckin $ to burn man lays down 35k because he thinks some 2 dimensional cam girl has extra nice tits. not my $, but that shit is stupid. HI. Thats who I am.
Considering it sounds like you don't think cam girls deserve a paycheck, I'm actually sort of glad you don't think you'll be posting much.

But um... Welcome to ACF! :handgestures-salute: