AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I didn't know of this board until yesterday i have spent the last few hours since joining reading several good topics on it. I must go back to perving on MFC now though because i am getting withdrawals lol.

What am i talking about i do not perv on MFC i am a saint.

Napoleon said:
Hey I'm Napoleon and my girlfriend is a cam girl and spends a lot of time on this board. So, in the interest of being a total creepo-stalker boyfriend I thought I should register! I don't have an MFC account but I watch it enough with my girlfriend when she goes a pervin'

Well, I hope this does not become your "Waterloo"...lol!

Napoleon said:
Hey I'm Napoleon and my girlfriend is a cam girl and spends a lot of time on this board. So, in the interest of being a total creepo-stalker boyfriend I thought I should register! I don't have an MFC account but I watch it enough with my girlfriend when she goes a pervin'

Your girlfriend is an adorable little bunch of amazing. Welcome :)

Hi I'm camstory for a reason - that's what I hope to produce. I once was very passionate about writing, and every now and then would get a line or two right, as if there were a hundred monkeys pounding away at typewriters in my head. I lost my passion for many years, but the monkeys never went. The passion has returned, and though the monkeys once more pond away at rusty typewriter keys, they have yet to produce anything much worth reading.

I am not fond of stupidity, yet I will be plagued by bouts of it occasionally, it is the chronic type I truly dislike.

nurture and propagate kindness and expose and refuse to tolerate that which is not kind.
Sirwanksabit.

fallenmonks said:
Fallen Monks here :) :text-imnewhere:
Rest will just sound like :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah:
ciao
Heya fallen. Question for ya...

I noticed yesterday morning, right around the time you signed up for this forum, we had a sudden flood of visitors and new members join up. Did you find this forum via a link somewhere at the time? I was supposing it was linked in MFC's lounge from what we could scrounge up in our DB.

Hello o3o I'm Peccato.... I joined the forums because I heard talk of it from JoleneJolene's room constantly and thought I should join the insanity. A little bit about myself... I was born and raised in Germany, but moved to the states just this year for a new job. My favorite color is copper... Ugh, I can cook really well and I'm the one responsible for all those silly pics of JJ with funny costumes painted on her. I don't know what else to say so.... glad to be here, hope I can make some friends =w=

AmberCutie said:

I noticed yesterday morning, right around the time you signed up for this forum, we had a sudden flood of visitors and new members join up. Did you find this forum via a link somewhere at the time? I was supposing it was linked in MFC's lounge from what we could scrounge up in our DB.

Hey!
although i have heard abt this forum way back (i think PrincessElly suggested me?), i just remembered when ScarletRaven (i think it was her, sorry i got bad memories :S) posted the link in her chat room.

Peccato said:
Hello o3o I'm Peccato.... I joined the forums because I heard talk of it from JoleneJolene's room constantly and thought I should join the insanity. A little bit about myself... I was born and raised in Germany, but moved to the states just this year for a new job. My favorite color is copper... Ugh, I can cook really well and I'm the one responsible for all those silly pics of JJ with funny costumes painted on her. I don't know what else to say so.... glad to be here, hope I can make some friends =w=

Peccato!!1! Welcome!

Napoleon said:

And I can't thank you enough for sharing her with me!! You rock my socks mister! :thumbleft:

Reactions: Napoleon
Peccato said:
Nice to meet a fellow german here - have fun!!!!!

Napoleon said:

Just want to say welcome to the forums, and to tell you that your girlfriend is one of the coolest women I have ever met!! Oh and tell her I don't mind her stalking me either :lol:

Reactions: GingerAnn
Peccato said:

PECCCCAAAAATTTTOOOOO!!!! I'm so happy you joined!!!!!

Reactions: MrRodry and Peccato
JoleneJolene hey, you obviously have excellent tastes in women my friend

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Kori_Love said:
Napoleon said:

And I can't thank you enough for sharing her with me!! You rock my socks mister! :thumbleft:

She's too awesome to keep to myself :) And thank you all for the welcomes!

Hi there.

Im a member at cam sites, in the past only at LiveJasmin. A model on LJ did say there that MFC was a much better site. And she was right, Im now almost only on MFC. And I was so happy to find out there are 3 of my LJ fav's also working here.

Im from Europe, and mostly playing/chatting with eastern Europe models, however now on MFC I did have some great Skype sessions with US models, I like models between Curvy and BBW, and oohhh, there are a lot of those models in the US. Thank you McDonalds !!! lol

Not into strange things (imho), only wanting cam2cam play with hot ladies with curves.

Except loving the cam world as client, I find it also interesting how it works, what kind of people are working there, its a amazing world, with bad things (that is sometimes the case in eastern europe), but also with strong and interesting females.

I have some email/facebook (with my real name) contact with a few fav's of me from LJ, amazing to have a peek into the lives of persons so different then me. Ok, some of those are 'fake' accounts on FB, just a way of CRM (custom relation management) for those models. But there are also mail/facebook contatcs with models with their real names. Reading this forum, it looks like this is a big NoNo for most of the models/members here. I find it interesting and it adds something to my life, however I have no intention to bring it into me real life, just internet only.

Hugs, Herby

fallenmonks said:
AmberCutie said:

Hey!
although i have heard abt this forum way back (i think PrincessElly suggested me?), i just remembered when ScarletRaven (i think it was her, sorry i got bad memories :S) posted the link in her chat room.

I think this might be my fault. Aug 18th 2011, 2:31 PM PST I sent the below to Scarlet Raven via MFC-Mail. This is the appropriate thread for this to come up in, because it will tell you a little more about myself (that I probably would not have shared otherwise), but it may all be fiction anyway.

Hey babe I don't want you to be one of the examples they (MFC Leo) Mfc Admin. is sure to make in the next few weeks. Word is they're cracking down, looking to enforce the exact rules you could be breaking by doing outdoor public shows. I can see it is working very well. you have over 900 ppl in your room right now. But please babe think about how fucked it would be if they decided to make you an example to go down behind Agent99, because they wanted to get the point across, that public shows are zero tolerance, for real. Think how it would be if tomorrow you were told, that you were fined 100,000 tkns and banned for life. Not likely without a warring, but they can do what ever they want. What if it was just the fine in lue of work, so you get to work as soon as it is paid. Can you really afford it. I'm just saying think about it, that's all. It's a hell of a feeling I know to be doing that risky shit. I know that feeling. I was one of the best commercial burglars I ever knew. And there was nothing like bypassing an alarm after making entry through the roof A.C. unit, running late, and coming out the back door at 630 AM to find your van blocked in by trucks delivering to the Safeway next door. yea, that will get your adrenaline pumping. I would live for that excitement and nobody could have told me anything to stop me. I don't think anything i will tell you will stop you either. But if it comes down your going to be hating it, and I'll feel bad. love you babe, you are one of the kind ones, and I don't want to see anything happen. OK I'M through.

From ambercutie's blog
99 didn't get banned because she broke the MFC rules. She got banned because she repeatedly violated the 2257 laws and that puts MFC at a real risk of being sued or shut down.

It's not a problem if someone accidentally shows up in the background. MFC can say they didn't know about it or they gave her an appropriate warning. But when it repeatedly and blatently happens over and over, MFC can no longer act like they are not complacent, especially since they are profiting from her actions. At that point it would be easy to successfully sue MFC since one could argue they knew and encouraged her behavior.

If a model had a public show in which no other people are shown, MFC would not care. Like if she's in a coffee shop but all you can see is her against the wall, there is no problem from MFC's perspective. They could argue that the whole situation is fake including sound effects and voice actors. Of course if she really is in a public coffee shop then the law may arrest her, but MFC is not affected.

The lesson for other models is that you can probably get away with having public shows as long as random people aren't on cam. So have fun in a bathroom stall, changing room, your car, etc. Just don't show other people on cam. The police may get involved if you get caught, but MFC won't care.

WOW seems like a lot have joined in the hours since I've been away. Hope you all become as regular as we are in the rooms. I have found this blog can be nearly as much fun. So many it feels like a banner would be most appropriate, but due to the lack of availability, just let me say, "howdy Camerella, Fallen Monks, Dark dollie, peccato, and Red Herby".

*Note* Models/CamGirls, would like to let you know that no one on this blog would be upset if you felt the need to post some of your cute assed pics on "sexy stuff AWWWWW you lose for men". Well not me anyway, just trying to be helpful :-D :v

Hey, I found this place by watching Amber and checking out what she had on her profile :) I started camming on MFC in December, took 6mos off for various reasons, and now I'm back. I'm excited to be active on these forums :dance:

So it looks like I registered back in Oct 2010 and still haven't posted yet. Sooooo...

Hey there I'm ThePioneer. I'll go back to my corner now.

Reactions: camstory
i'm crystal, i work from home so that gives me way to much time to enjoy these beautiful ladies. i am missing so much at night i realize, lol

anyways, i'm just your average perv who at one point tried doing the cam model thing, didn't work for me but it surely gave me tons of respect for the job you ladies do. it's hard work and i appreciate the hell out of ya! Thanks :)

Hello everyone, Hello Amber. My name is Angelica and i'm italian, i'm new here and on mfc. I saw for the first time Amber on mfc while playing WoW and it was great fun. I play mainly "The elder scrolls saga". Nice to meet you :hello2: .

Angelica.

Angy_Kittie said:
Hello everyone, Hello Amber. My name is Angelica and i'm italian, i'm new here and on mfc. I saw for the first time Amber on mfc while playing WoW and it was great fun. I play mainly "The elder scrolls saga". Nice to meet you :hello2: .

Angelica.
Well Hello :hello2: It is nice to have an international community here.

I'm a chemistry student (will grad in 6 months) like gaming and talking to pretty ladies hence the reason i joined mfc.
love quotes and history but always keep them in perspective. quotes are a persons opinion however true you find them. History isn't fact its the perspective of the winner. Winston Churchill quoted " you Sir are mistaken, History will look favourably on me for I intend to write it."
Plato also said "A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something."