AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ricky ray said:
Hi I'm R.Ray, don't think I'll be posting here much. Check out the funnies, boob & ass pics threads, and msg my asshole Buddie (srwanksalot) who's always here or mfc. Live out back behind his house hold up in a very nice complex of storage sheds - Where most of the time I bounce from thumbnail gal to thumbnail gal, until it bores me. The rest of the time is spent sleeping, laying om my back under a mirror while contemplating my navel, or yelling down the hill trying to get someone to bring me dinner. and I don't have any tokens and I won't. srwanks told me someone gave a model like over 35000$ on fucking online! Kidds wanting to go to school but can't afford to. victims relief funds not having enough $ to help a single mom get transportation after her car is stolen and crashed in high speed chases, but fuckin $ to burn man lays down 35k because he thinks some 2 dimensional cam girl has extra nice tits. not my $, but that shit is stupid. HI. Thats who I am.
Way to go asshole, started off punkin cam models, on a cam model site. :woops: You might argue if that is a mistake, or not, but these are. Your asshole buddy is not srwanksalot anywhere. I am SirWankSaBit at MFC. And Camstory here.

Hey thanks for solving a mystery for me though. Now I understand where all your money goes. I don't know why I didn't think about those under privileged kids your sending to school, and the victims support group, that must be the new dating sceam you started tell me about.

oh, and get your own f'in dinner.

Got a PM telling me to go for it! I'm Megan. I have a ton of networking sites and I'm addicted. I am also addicted to sunflower seeds and shisha/hookah (flavored tobacco). I am 19 years young. I am a lover of life, almost always happy. A firm believer in the law of attraction. I am overly sexual. The only time I wear underwear is on cam. I sleep with my eyes open. I am very opinionated, unfortunately. My opinions tend to lean towards the conservative side, which is usually the minority opinion. So I will do my best to not comment on things I feel strongly about and cause a heated debate....but boy, do I love those!! :p I lalalove oldies! 50's/60's. I have been modeling since I was 6 years old (did those cute little kid commercials). I also webcam, obviously. I LOVE it!! I seriously WANT to get on cam most of the time. I am an attention whore. I hate cartoons. I am a very open person. You usually either love me or hate me. Capricorn. I have major ADD. I am kinky. Choke me, spank me, tie me up! I do not work out and I eat junk food daily. I have a pretty nice sex toy collection. I can have multiple orgasms. I've studied palmistry and can read palms. I love nature. Seriously, a sunny sky can make my day. I love to dance. I try to rap. Yes, rap. I love to learn about things that interest me. When I don't know something, I make it a point to learn about it. I have wet dreams about Jason...the killer with the mask. lol I am Japanese, Hawaiian, Italian, Irish, and American Indian. I LOVE children, but have none. I have no pets. I often take myself on dates. I am super girly. I hate watching and playing sports. I'm more the type to dress slutty and bake everyone goodies while they watch sports. Although, I did take kickboxing for a year. I am a pretty complex person. :)

PlayboyMegan said:
Got a PM telling me to go for it! I'm Megan. I have a ton of networking sites and I'm addicted. I am also addicted to sunflower seeds and shisha/hookah (flavored tobacco). I am 19 years young. I am a lover of life, almost always happy. A firm believer in the law of attraction. I am overly sexual. The only time I wear underwear is on cam. I sleep with my eyes open. I am very opinionated, unfortunately. My opinions tend to lean towards the conservative side, which is usually the minority opinion. So I will do my best to not comment on things I feel strongly about and cause a heated debate....but boy, do I love those!! :p I lalalove oldies! 50's/60's. I have been modeling since I was 6 years old (did those cute little kid commercials). I also webcam, obviously. I LOVE it!! I seriously WANT to get on cam most of the time. I am an attention whore. I hate cartoons. I am a very open person. You usually either love me or hate me. Capricorn. I have major ADD. I am kinky. Choke me, spank me, tie me up! I do not work out and I eat junk food daily. I have a pretty nice sex toy collection. I can have multiple orgasms. I've studied palmistry and can read palms. I love nature. Seriously, a sunny sky can make my day. I love to dance. I try to rap. Yes, rap. I love to learn about things that interest me. When I don't know something, I make it a point to learn about it. I have wet dreams about Jason...the killer with the mask. lol I am Japanese, Hawaiian, Italian, Irish, and American Indian. I LOVE children, but have none. I have no pets. I often take myself on dates. I am super girly. I hate watching and playing sports. I'm more the type to dress slutty and bake everyone goodies while they watch sports. Although, I did take kickboxing for a year. I am a pretty complex person. :)

Well, welcome to the forum. I think it is wonderful that you are strongly opinionated. There are too many who will sacrifice their point of view, for worry of what others will think. IMO. I hold some strong opinions too, that tend toward the liberal, and am not afraid of a good strong debate about things I feel strongly about. Such debates can bring to light points of view that one was not previously aware of. And though it has never happened to me personally, I have heard that such debates if approached with an open mind, can serve to change one's opinion, or persuade one that their original point of view might not have been 100% correct. lol

So IMO don't sit quietly on the side, put on your shoes, lets dance. Or dance barefooted, I'll do my best not to step on anyone's toes. :-D

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
camstory said:
PlayboyMegan said:

Well, welcome to the forum. I think it is wonderful that you are strongly opinionated. There are too many who will sacrifice their point of view, for worry of what others will think. IMO. I hold some strong opinions too, that tend toward the liberal, and am not afraid of a good strong debate about things I feel strongly about. Such debates can bring to light points of view that one was not previously aware of. And though it has never happened to me personally, I have heard that such debates if approached with an open mind, can serve to change one's opinion, or persuade one that their original point of view might not have been 100% correct. lol

So IMO don't sit quietly on the side, put on your shoes, lets dance. Or dance barefooted, I'll do my best not to step on anyone's toes. :-D
I see a great love/hate relationship in our future. ;)

Hello! I'm Caitlin and I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks now. Amazing forum - I have spent many hours here chuckling over threads when I should have been working. :? Addictive. Big thanks to Amber and all the contributors to the forum!! :clap:

I have been camming elsewhere for a while and have recently signed up to MFC. Only been on properly once so far, and it seems like a lot of fun and a completely different atmosphere/ballgame than other sites. I found it very difficult to log off and go to bed!

Reactions: camstory
Hello. My name is Alcon. I found MFC through another forum, and have since been quite addicted. I like to explore the context of my world and am always wondering if I am following the right manners and etiquette in whatever online community I join, so a forum like this really helps me. Besides MFC I have a lot of interests in economics, finance and history, but I don't anticipate to be discussing those topics too much around here. :hello2:

Alcon said:
Hello. My name is Alcon. I found MFC through another forum, and have since been quite addicted. I like to explore the context of my world and am always wondering if I am following the right manners and etiquette in whatever online community I join, so a forum like this really helps me. Besides MFC I have a lot of interests in economics, finance and history, but I don't anticipate to be discussing those topics too much around here. :hello2:
You may be rather pleasantly surprised, don't underestimate the abilities of some of these amazing women, And Welcome to the forum.

GreatDane said:
Alcon said:
You may be rather pleasantly surprised, don't underestimate the abilities of some of these amazing women, And Welcome to the forum.

Thank you Great Dane. It's not about ability. Some of the most financially astute people I know are or were 'sex workers' or one type or another. After all, this is a group of people that cares about money. :-D

Everyone cares about money, if they didn't no one would actively seek jobs in ANY line of work, whether it involves sex or not. Welcome to the forum. :thumbleft:

Reactions: demetra
Hello,
I have been registered on here for awhile; pretty silent though. I have also been camming on & off since April. But getting back into some serious cam time :) Actually, will be full-time camming!
I am 23 years old, known to be overly sarcastic, closet nerd & an Aries (which this explains my random A.D.D!)
After just silently reading posts every once in awhile, I have finally decided to speak up as well!

Frankie said:
Everyone cares about money, if they didn't no one would actively seek jobs in ANY line of work, whether it involves sex or not. Welcome to the forum. :thumbleft:
Do you ever get tired of being right? :-D

Hi! I'm Passion and very new on the forum and MFC! Looking forward to meeting the others and having fun. I have been creeping on the forum for a couple of weeks, before I became a model, and I love it here! Sooo ready to have fun with everyone! haha! As for getting to know me...just ask me. I can be an open book :)

Hey everyone, this is Michelle, i am new cam model, glad i found this forum, lot of info to learn from :*

Just a dirty old man that loves watching all the sweet young ladies on MFC. Spend a lot of time lurking in the background, but will tip if the girl really catches my fancy!!!

Hey Everyone,
New here, just wanted to Introduce myself & also thank AmberCutie & all the other ladies on here for the AMAZING information, I started on MFC about 2 weeks ago and have had a list of questions since, basically they are now all answered and I am soo happy I have found this site!!!

Hope you all enjoyed Halloween :)

I've been on this site for a couple of weeks now. Posted a few times. Had a question answered. Figured it was about time to formally declare my presence.

MFC member only. Don't go to other sites. Not for any other reason than I'm lazy. Found MFC to be my cup of tea, stopped looking. Maybe something better out there somewhere, but I'm happy at MFC.

MFC name is different than one used here. Couple people here already know.

I would like to thank Amber for starting this. Has been very informative to me. Thanks to all the models who take the time to respond honestly to the questions posed here. Thanks to the members for your input as well.

Grew up a child of 80's hair metal. Still holds a place near and dear to my heart. Music lover. Very eclectic and diverse listener. I like what I like. May not be cool, popular, avant garde or anything else, but I don't care.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I may agree or disagree, but respect your right to hold your own views. Honest debate is healthy. Name calling, closed mindedness, vindictiveness and bile spewing is destructive.

In the words of the great philosopher Ron White: You can't fix stupid.

:hello2: Hai! I am HarlieDoll! Though it isn't my real name, I prefer to be called Harlie! You can call me Doll too! Whatever you want, as long as it's nice please! :h:

I'm new to MFC both as a viewer AND as a model!

Come check out my room (I am sorry if I'm not supposed to put this here, but I haven't yet been accepted to model status on ACF!) and come talk with me!

I really would rather chat and laugh than sit there silently and just jiggle my boobies.

Don't worry. I jiggle my boobies when I chat too! So...entertain me and I'll entertain you! :D

Just found the your forums Amber. awesome!!

I've been a member of MFC for just about a year now live in Canada and the US. Split my time between both. Hopefully i can contribute a few thoughts along the way

Looking forward to meeting you all

Chitti

Hi, let me intoduce myself now, I'm me. And i will always be me. as you can tell i'm a bit of a smartass. But i'm a MFC regular who likes to have fun. My model said I should come try it out so here I am.

Hello, Amber and friends!

To get started on the right foot, I wanted to introduce you to our new site that is going to be launching live in about a week. As the name suggests, it is www.myfoxycams.com, and will be a new webcam chat site (as if there aren't enough to choose from already).

What makes us different is our incentives, website format, and willingness for suggestions from users and performers, thus the introduction here. Our rules vary a bit from another popular chat site, and our freedoms allow for better shows and less finger pointing. Who needs another 28 pages of jabber on a performer that may or may not have done something that may or may not blah blah blah. Right?

So anyways, my goal here is to say hello, give you all a soft intro to our site since it isn't live for performers yet, and talk a bit about what we plan to offer and try to get some feedback from the users and performers so we can fine tune ourselves into the best site out there. I will start a new thread in the random discussion area for that, and leave this post as an introduction only. Please look for the other thread and let's start talking there.

Says a whole lot that you actually took the time to post here first. I think this is the first time someone advertising a website has done that before their "selling point" post. Welcome!

Hello!

I posted first a few times on a different account which I made prior to creating my model account on MFC. Now that I've been on MFC for about a week and I'm starting to settle in I made a new account and here I am. :]

I'm 20 years old and obviously female. I have an odd sense of humor. I'm addicted to coffee (I'm drinking some right now). I happen to be a bit of a gamer. Mostly PC games. EQ2/EQExtended, some WoW, played a bit of Rift when that came out. Mainly I play MineCraft and I rather enjoy it.

I have no idea what I want to do with my life so for now this seems like a good path (as I adore meeting new people/showing off). I'm a silly girl who just loves to have fun.

:]