AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
sxycherrypie said:
Hello all and welcome to thinderdome bitches! :lol: . Sriously welcome and have fun and dont be a douche bag =D.
You'll do anything to say douche bag, won't you. I guess I will too, Although I favor Superdouchebag!

camstory said:
sxycherrypie said:
Hello all and welcome to thinderdome bitches! :lol: . Sriously welcome and have fun and dont be a douche bag =D.
You'll do anything to say douche bag, won't you. I guess I will too, Although I favor Superdouchebag!
Yes I love that word lol.

I wasn't sure if I should post in this section too, but I guess the other girls are so Hi! :dance:

I'm Hollie... I've been a model on MFC (though I don't like the term model much?! :/) since March. I have been a cam girl several other places (most notably CamWithHer) for yyyyeeearrs before. I used not not even show boobies, that's how old school I am :p
Also I am from Australia orginally but I live in the US now - and sometimes go to school. This semester though I am a full time cam girl :)

I hope I can get to know some fun people here!

e5rbpd.jpg

Welcome everyone! Hollie, you're so damn adorable! :dance:

Camstory, you had a post here, but I deleted it because it was stupid and misleading. Please use your brain before you post.

Reactions: schlmoe
Also I am from Australia orginally but I live in the US now - and sometimes go to school. This semester though I am a full time cam girl
Noooo, Australia needs and misses you. Come home please!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By the way, welcome to the boards.

HollieCakes said:
I wasn't sure if I should post in this section too, but I guess the other girls are so Hi! :dance:

I'm Hollie... I've been a model on MFC (though I don't like the term model much?! :/) since March. I have been a cam girl several other places (most notably CamWithHer) for yyyyeeearrs before. I used not not even show boobies, that's how old school I am :p
Also I am from Australia orginally but I live in the US now - and sometimes go to school. This semester though I am a full time cam girl :)

e5rbpd.jpg
Before Amber mentions it with a tattoo of it on your backside, may want to try using imgur.com for hosting pics here, tinypic seems to hate most of the boards and deletes the pics.

And Welcome to the forum

GreatDane said:
HollieCakes said:

e5rbpd.jpg
Before Amber mentions it with a tattoo of it on your backside, may want to try using imgur.com for hosting pics here, tinypic seems to hate most of the boards and deletes the pics.

And Welcome to the forum

I don't know how to edit it & take the image out :/

Hell-o I saw somebody link the forum in the lounge in between all the pimping and fighting so I decided to come check it out :hiding:

MrBones said:
Hell-o I saw somebody link the forum in the lounge in between all the pimping and fighting so I decided to come check it out :hiding:
:dance: glad you found us!

hello all i have just been approved to start at mfc i found this forum while trying to find out if the whole thing was a scam or not and i became engrossed in the various discussions,i am in london and i am hoping to find out about how to be successful and hopefully make some friends along the way,my name here Aliola is the name i will be on mfc,i cant imagine what it will be like the first time i log on i am nervous and excited all together,thanks for reading :dance:

AmberCutie said:
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the announcement here http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewto ... f=24&t=569 to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I think therefore I am ....................so i should tell everyone that I am a sick individual with no morals and a pervert nope its not going to happen :whistle:

HollieCakes said:

e5rbpd.jpg
welcome you look familiar :liar:

Hi! I'm Kissy, brand new cam girl. I have only been online for a few sessions and still getting my groove going. I am looking forward to all the new experiences and I'm glad to have this forum around.

About me: Just a desert rat that likes to hike, camp, swim and dive. I have never been shy and I'm very expressive. I love to paint and do all sorts of visual arts but after struggling as a diva in the art world who doesn't like to be told what to do or how to sell I find the cam-girl business may be right down my ally. I plan to make this into a serious venture and would love any good advice! Hope to be back regularly as I begin to transition my schedule into working online from home.

Thanks!

Jupiter551 said:
BadAssAngel69 said:

any relation to pokerbabe by any chance? :D
I was thinking the same thing. pokerbabe, lilredhairedgirl, and badassangel seem to all have the same forum posting habits. :)

Hey there I'm SirenSong. I'm 27, divorced, but now involved. I work in the Financial sector, presently with a job that has me splitting time between NY, Edinburgh and London. I swim, play tennis in the summer and am a mean chess player! I love music... 60's soul to classic rock. I'm not a gamer though.

From a quick perusal of the forums I recognise one friendly face, so at least I have one person to stalk if I get bored... haha!

Reactions: WickedTouch
Hi! I'm BuxomZoe...you can call me Zoe though :] I'm a cam girl at MFC, was aware of the site because my boyfriend suggested I try it out after months of no call backs and interviews. Well, watched people's free chats for a few nights, and found AmberCutie's AMA on Reddit, and decided to try out being a Cam Girl! I'm waiting for MFC to approve my account, sent in my scanned ID about 5 hours ago, not sure how long it'll take, but once it happens, I'm going live! I'm very excited, so excited in fact I purchased $300 worth of corsets, lingerie, toys, and hosiery, I hope I can make that back soon :). My boyfriend is a huge support in this, it was afterall, his idea, and I'm really excited to see where this venture leads. I hope to get to know you all, this community seems awesome, I've been lurking for a few days :D

I'm Andy, a cam guy on Streamate. My friend Frankie Chemical is helping me break into the industry, and she told me about these forums!

Heh I was her house gay on her MFC channel and now I'm doing it myself.

I'm very excited and eager to dive into this head first!

LOVE!

-Tragedy Andy

TragedyAndy said:
I'm Andy, a cam guy on Streamate. My friend Frankie Chemical is helping me break into the industry, and she told me about these forums!

Heh I was her house gay on her MFC channel and now I'm doing it myself.

I'm very excited and eager to dive into this head first!

LOVE!

-Tragedy Andy
You couldn't hope for a better person to show you the ropes Andy, good luck and Welcome.

Hey guys and ladies ,
i have already posted an introduction in the models only section but i want to say hey and let you guys know a little about me here . I am a bbw new cam model , spunky , playful and i am very much into having fun. i love the goth / rocker culture but i am in to many diffrent things. Cant wait to start talking to every one !!
xoxo
celtic

Hi! I'm Spika. I'm brand new to camming, currently with Streamate, but curious about how other sites work. I decided to try camming for two reasons... One, curiosity. One of my best friends is into watching cam girls, and admitted to me that one of the reasons he ended up in debt was he spent $2,000 on a cam girl once because he was in a paid chat and got talking about music with her and the next thing he knew, several hours had passed. I was totally bewildered by the scenario. Two, being broke. Have had some massive financial issues this month and I decided that it might be worth giving it a shot and seeing what the fuss was all about... turns out it's a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I seem to be having a lot of fun with it so far. I also feel like I don't know what I'm doing, so that's why I'm here... To get support from people who've got some experience. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hiya!!! I'm MissAnnThrope aka Eviepython (my perv account)! I'm new here and celebrating my one month "cammiversery" on Weds! This is my first time on a cam site, and I have to say I'm having lots of fun. I'm super excited to have found these forums because I admit, I am struggling and hoping for all the tips from my fellow models that I can get cuz I would really like to pay the rent and bills from this job. :D