AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
RainbowBryte said:
Hi I'm new to MFC and to all of this in general. I am usually on pretty late after the kids go to bed. I am into metal and industrial music and my new obsession is WoW. I started playing a little while back and am working on getting to level 85 :)

I'm absolutely smitten with your hair. O_O

Greetings, I'm Molison, from U.K. been lurking a while and thought it was
about time to register/post.

I am just Preslye from MFC. Glad to be here~!

I'm Inkydoo, but you can call me Inky (oh, and the name doesn't have anything to do with tattoos). I've been on MFC for about 9 months, and have been lurking on here for a while, but finally decided I need to sign up. I'm kind of shy (at least in RL) and definitely an introvert, but I always want to know more about the world, which is a frustrating combination. So a lot of the time, I just enjoy chatting about things (all kinds of different things) with intelligent, interesting (not to mention beautiful and sexy) women.

AshlynnScott said:
Hi I'm Ashlynn and I love ferrets, 3 musketeers, and going fishing. I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now.

Nice to meet you all!
Athos, Porthos, and Aramis
Dartagnan-musketeers.jpg
or the chocolatey goodness
3MsktrsMain.jpg
either way Welcome

Hi everyone! I'm Ian from the UK, been wandering around mfc for a few weeks and have already met people that i am glad to call friends. Its a good place for sad old farts like me to be!

Greetings y'all :hello2: I'm Lord_Latex, aka Toby Lonewolf. I'm 51 year old divorced male currently living in Houston, TX.

I've been self-employed in the adult Internet industry for most of the last 14 years. I started in the biz building web sites for independent amateurs who were doing web cam shows. This was well before there were any cam networks like iFriends, CamZ or MFC. Needless to say, things have changed quite a lot since then.

For the last 8+ years I've owned and operated a network of fetish wear sites known as TGPs (thumbnail gallery posts), free sites that promote a multitude of pay sites for a percentage of any sales that I refer. Many of those pay sites are independent models that also do cam shows, and I've been fortunate to become friends with a few of them over the years. The link in my sig is to one of those TGPs, others are linked at the top of that site.

My age and time in the biz perhaps gives me a bit different perspective than many, and I usually post to interject a dose of reality or to play the role of devil's advocate. I'm not trying to stir shit, just make people stop and think for a minute.

Hey, I'm baldie5 on MFC and some of the other sites. Not a high roller by any stretch, but just managed to reach platinum mfc status, whatever that means... Perv on all kinds of ladies, from 45-year old college professors to 21-year-old students to moms to stoners, Colombian & Ukrainian studio girls.

Love listening in on the models business/IRL side of the world here - it shows the real world, with its ups & downs, trivial and profound concerns, drama & comedy, etc., which is obscured by the other, er, tasks at hand when you're on MFC. I'll keep lurking!

HI all! I'm a somewhat newer model, been on MFC for around 2 months. I just signed up on here! Looking forward to meeting other models and peeps, and get some advice/tips, etc. and maybe even giving some of my own! I'm loving the camgirl status! Pwease stop by and say hey one day! I allow models in my room :)

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Dragonxflye

hi guys! i'm lux or luxxxie ;o i'm fairly new to MFC, only been on there a couple months but have been camming on OHC for a year or so. i find MFC to be a completely different playing field and i was told amber's forums are the place to be! i'm a silly 21 year old that likes to read poetry, eat sweet things and creep people out. i'm happy to be here and hope everyone is having a great day. :)

Hi Im Alara from Canada.Ive been on MFC since April. Im a bit of a nerd and love to game. Im a huge fan of fallout and elderscolls titles. I am an artist and an animal lover. I love to cook/bake and garden. Im a huge Fan of anything 80's and totally in love with Billy Idol ;) Im also into yoga and do the gym thing (when Im not procrastinating).

Im super easy to get along with, and easy to talk to! Im hoping to get to know you all as you seem great! This is my only job and I am so glad I found it! Im also happy that ACF exists! Ive not seen a site like it at all! Thanks so much Amber for creating it! And cant wait to meet you all! xo

Hey all, I've been lurking on MFC for a few months now, and came across a note I was going to MFC Mail Amber when i was still a basic, never sent it but i thought i'd use part of it as an intro:
Potato Applejacks, Potato Applejacks, ... Potato Applejacks
Hey i've been tooling around MFC for about four days now and I stumbled on AmberCutie on the night you "had a few", and i have to tell you, I thought it was incredible to see you so much from the inside. I'm sure there is a constant drama that goes along with MFC but the past few days have been incredible to watch. I've seen models whole idea of the world change in a flash, the life changing aftermath with tragic/comic possibilities for the future,
all from what was probably intended to be an electronic peepshow! In just a few days! I'm not saying that a lot of guys might be turned off by that, and flip to another room, but I think i might have gotten addicted to the better than any reality show, soap opera, or Hollywood movie, of MFC(and then it's naked). I don't want you to think this is just entertainment, moments I've seen have had almost overwhelming impact, my heart has been racing/stopping, I've been holding my breath, i haven't felt that strongly for any entertainment. Whether it's some dramatic construct, or it's real, I thank you all for living it with such open transparency, or for playing the parts so true(and of course the nakedness!)
I got the the basic membership yesterday, and hope to go premium tonight, first tip goes to AmberCutie(I wish it could be more)

I hope you all read that with the sincere, gushing, enthusiasm of someone who hasn't yet discovered what a troll-fest MFC is. :lol:
I did upgrade that account to a premium, KingaYap, and already planned on replacing it, I made that account name when it thought, hmm, MFC, I could use this site as a naked incentive to work on my typing. I made another premium account, in bad taste, so it doesn't get used very much. I'm usually not very good at making the small talk, or MFC
talk, so i'm probably lurking in your room right now, as a basic or guest, if i've got no tokens.
I'm guessing the above says a lot about me, hah, but the models I like tend to laugh alot,
and I spread my tokens around really, really thin, sometimes I almost feel embarrassed, and sometimes I do. :oops:

CongoRed

:hello2:
second post
Been a viewer and found out I like being viewed so seeing where it leads. I see a lot of familiar names from mfc. I'm too skint to tip lately so there's more motivation for web camming. Anyway, hi to everyone.

okay so I introduced myself to the models but thought I would go ahead
introduce myself to the rest of the members!! You may know me from
MFC..if not cum check me out!! Love new peeps in my room. I absolutely
love camming..thank God I found it. So come say hello sometime!! Even
models...would love to have you in my room too!! =)

Hi i am sxycherrypie from MFC been on the site for a month and a half and I am loving it :-D . I hope to meet all of you models and members and I know im gonna sound like a goodie goodie but I hope that we all or most of us become friends here on these forums =D.

Attachments

• a0047d24.jpg
    a0047d24.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 73
CongoRed said:
Hey all, I've been lurking on MFC for a few months now, and came across a note I was going to MFC Mail Amber when i was still a basic, never sent it but i thought i'd use part of it as an intro:
Potato Applejacks, Potato Applejacks, ... Potato Applejacks
Hey i've been tooling around MFC for about four days now and I stumbled on AmberCutie on the night you "had a few", and i have to tell you, I thought it was incredible to see you so much from the inside. I'm sure there is a constant drama that goes along with MFC but the past few days have been incredible to watch. I've seen models whole idea of the world change in a flash, the life changing aftermath with tragic/comic possibilities for the future,
all from what was probably intended to be an electronic peepshow! In just a few days! I'm not saying that a lot of guys might be turned off by that, and flip to another room, but I think i might have gotten addicted to the better than any reality show, soap opera, or Hollywood movie, of MFC(and then it's naked). I don't want you to think this is just entertainment, moments I've seen have had almost overwhelming impact, my heart has been racing/stopping, I've been holding my breath, i haven't felt that strongly for any entertainment. Whether it's some dramatic construct, or it's real, I thank you all for living it with such open transparency, or for playing the parts so true(and of course the nakedness!)
I got the the basic membership yesterday, and hope to go premium tonight, first tip goes to AmberCutie(I wish it could be more)

I hope you all read that with the sincere, gushing, enthusiasm of someone who hasn't yet discovered what a troll-fest MFC is. :lol:
I did upgrade that account to a premium, KingaYap, and already planned on replacing it, I made that account name when it thought, hmm, MFC, I could use this site as a naked incentive to work on my typing. I made another premium account, in bad taste, so it doesn't get used very much. I'm usually not very good at making the small talk, or MFC
talk, so i'm probably lurking in your room right now, as a basic or guest, if i've got no tokens.
I'm guessing the above says a lot about me, hah, but the models I like tend to laugh alot,
and I spread my tokens around really, really thin, sometimes I almost feel embarrassed, and sometimes I do. :oops:

CongoRed
Kinga! :hello2:

Hey everyone, this forum is pretty awesome. So I'm Recovery and live in Phoenix. Perhaps the most interesting thing about me is that I'm heavily involved in roller derby, lol. I ref for the biggest league in the Phoenix area and and am just pretty involved in the sport in general, it's a BLAST! Other than that, I work as a pharmacist, enjoy playing sports, outdoors stuff of all kinds and anything else really. Oh yeah, and obviously MFC.

Hello ladies!!! :hello2:

I am Piety. I am in my 3rd week of internet modeling and I LOVE it. Tonight my hubby and I are going on justbbwcams.com together! Excited!! :dance: I was trying to get him on streamate with me but he's a silly and thinks he is going to scare ppl off.

I am pursuing pin up modeling and any other type of modeling I am offered. I meet professional and amateur photographers all this coming month. I am a student and a mommy. I love my life! :lol:
posting.php?mode=reply&f=12&t=32#
I always need more friends and, as a novice, I am open to any suggestions or advice anyone has particularly for a hot BBW model. ^.~

Add me on fb!!! www.facebook.com/plentytolove

xoxox

Piety