AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
jube455 said:
I am Jube, from the north. We have no unicorns, but we do have Santa Clause.
:hello2:

Hey everyone! I'm Kai :hello2:

I've been a model on MFC for over a year now. I lurk more than I work, though. Especially come summer, I'm hardly ever online. I love to travel, and spend time with my family & friends. No bf/husband, one canine child "Duke". I'm Hawaiian, black, and Irish. The bewbs are real. I'm obsessed with all things cuddly, sparkly, delicious, or zombie. I love the horror genre because I'm a bit of a misanthrope, and I like to watch stupid people die. If Fred Krueger, Pam Grier, and Hello Kitty knocked the boots, I'd be their love spawn. Hmmm.... what else? The only "likes" that are coming to mind are food products. F♥ck! I'm terrible at this.

*leaves to go check out the fridge*

list-image-1.jpg

teehee! j/k

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
Hey I'm ProTender
you can call me Pro
somewhat new to the whole MFC thing but been a fan of ambers since i found MFC.
Loves forums and been an active member of a few other boards for years.
love life, video games, music, girls, cocktails, dancing, and my puppy.

So great to have you guys! Nice to see ya posting, Kaileah!! xoxo
:hello2: :thumbleft:

Guess I should intro-doosh myself...live in the good ole' USA. Have visited or driven through every state except Alaska and Maine. In a 2 yr period, I went from living in TX to DC to the upper NW. Now seem to be stuck in the "middle"...lol

I perform magic tricks with wood chunks and various proteins, and in my free time (and off MFC!), I stick shit in the ground and see what pops up. Lately, I've been enjoying watching my doggie try to catch fireflies (she uses glow-chop-sticks... :lol: ).

Proud member of People Eating Tasty Animals!

I'm ViruSphere, Amba calls me Veeroo. I'm new to MFC, new to Amba's room, and already familiar with the fun she has and her members have. I was one of the many up until 3AM Eastern on June 30th providing moral and tip support to keep her in the top 20 on MFC.

Hi inmates :-D . I'm Tommy, I'm Scottish, tall, single, non-smoker, live and work in the UK (in IT :computer: ) and have been a premium member on mfc for a little over a year, spending pretty much all my time over on the Asian homepage. Not into gaming, though I can cook, (my blueberry pancakes a speciality!) play drums and love all kinds of music. I like my coffee strong with milk or cream, but no sugar and steak to be medium.

Always good to see what is happening in the world of mfc as I have trawled the forum as a guest several times in the last couple months, so finally bit the bullet and signed up. Oh yeah.. that IS a pic of me btw.. :lol:

No Unicorns in my neighbourhood either!

Hi everyone! I'm Sophie!

I've been on MFC for about 3 months now and having a blast! Hope to make many new friends here.....

I enjoy being outdoors geocaching (ask me about it, I'll tell you all about it), disc golfing, real golfing (hehe), camping, and kayaking. I also spend a lot of time reading, playing xbox, playing with my 3 kitties (Maggie, Gizmo, and Addie), and watching the Cooking Channel and The Food Network. I'm trying to learn French but it's going slow LOL

Chat soon!
xoxo
Sophie

Hello everyone I am Loslonelyboy, I have been on MFC for a littlle while now and am a new member of these forums. I love MFC, the models(a certain one in particular), the social networking aspect of it! I have met some really cool people and hope to continue meeting them. I have a tendency to speak my mind on alot of issues! So if for some reason I offend you I apologize in advance!

Hi ! I'm David and I live in France. I like guitar (although I suck at playing this ...) and I like gaaames :D! If you want to know anything else about me just ask. And I hope we will get along everyone. :)

Hello, I'm Sachojin and I'm here to invade the forum with Epic lurking skills hahaha

sachojin said:
Hello, I'm Sachojin and I'm here to invade the forum with Epic lurking skills hahaha
Yay you're here!

Hi everyone! I'm a 18 years-old spanish girl and new on MFC. I've been having fun there for two days and I love it :-D
I'm trying to become a better model and to do that I need your help, support and love.

See you!

Hi, my name is not MrRodry. I am 26 years old and live in Rio de Janeiro, so next time you decide to spend that vacation tokens in Brazil hit me up.

Learned english playing videogames and that explain why it sucks so much. There is no reason behind my lame jokes, like Gaga, bb I was born that way.

Found this forum lurking hard the nets for any AustinWhite pic I could find. Thanks Ambercutie for keeping such a cool place for MFC members and models.

Cheers, kisses/hughs/handshakes for you all and sorry for any typo.

Hey guys my name is Kandiss!! I'm a new model on MFC and I've had so much fun already!! I'm in the process of quitting my job and moving out of my parents' house, so life is kinda hectic right now. However, I usually make it online both during the day and late at night (my late night boys are crazy fun!) Feel free to come and get to know me a little better :h::h:

Hi I'm Clovr, nice to meet you all. Thanks Amber and admins for providing a great resource for members and models. If I ever catch you online, i'll try not be too shy and thank you in person (well, sort of).

Best wishes.

Hihi, I'm UKgg or UkgameGIRL. I don't get to talk to Amber as much as I used to, really. I came on here because it's a nice place full of lovely people and I get lonely a lot.

Ok well my Friend Lydia said this was a cool place so I thought I might check it out. I am Chris just a guy like a little intelligent conversation and well if it can be with a pretty girl some much the better/ :-D

Hey, I'm Rileyster! I started on MFC yesterday then I had a few questions and got referred to here! I've been a camgirl elsewhere and decided to sorta jump ship and try out MFC instead. So far I like it. Can't wait to meet yall. :)

/waves

Hello, I'm SD_36 and I'm from London. Been lurking here a while, thought I'd dip my toe into the water. When on MFC I can be most commonly found in the lovely AmbrosiaCer's room. Nice to meet you all :)

Hello I am tomtucker and I have been trolling mfc for a couple weeks now. So many butthurt camwhores lol