AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
No, imo it’s the opposite. 30 tokens/minute ($1.50/minute in your pocket) is very cheap for a private show. On MFC private shows are 60 tokens/minute ($3/minute in your pocket).
Yeah and even that hasn't increased with inflation at all, for over a decade or something. It's a bit nuts imo, but I do like MFC.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey guys .. I'm Armaan .. I'm from Pakistan .. I want to connect with AFC becoz I simply love cam models .. I'm bisexual so I love all models .. be it male, female or tranny .. adult cam is part of my life since 2011 .. I started with livejasmin .. then become fan of Chaturbate and now I love indian models on stripchat .. other than camming .. I love movies, sports and love to travel .. I came across this site exploring cam world and I try to join this world as model .. still exploring and learning about the craft .. let's see how it goes :)

Hello all, I am lilpeeen from CB. I have been on and off camming for a few years, mostly for fun and the love of having people watch. New here, looking forward to being part of this community :]

Outside of that, I work as a software engineer. I also enjoy gaming and skateboarding. Anything else, just ask ;]

Hello, all! I am Paige, The self-proclaimed Goddess of Web Development! [Full stack in particular, but Front End preferably!] I also like to go by Software Slxt when I'm feeling a bit spicier than usual... I've been in the web cam industry for almost 2 years now, and have done my fair share of content sharing sites as well... I'm still learning every single day and the one thing I love about this line of work is the community that comes along with it! I never feel like the odd man out when I'm camming and that's a priceless feeling...

Good morning from the UK

I’m Lady K, looking to start in the industry after playing in BDSM events for the past year. I’m eager to work myself up towards more extreme content, both psychologically and physically.

I’m TS and pre-op with plans for a full sex change; I want to leave that life behind. The stain of being transsexual is the only thing that prevents me from being successful. I’m looking towards creating extreme content to compensate from that, partly due to excitement and risk-taking, and partly due to the fact that I’m broken already lmao

I’m a STEM graduate but the market is horrible for finding work, and I’ve experienced discrimination in many areas (boo hoo no one cares) so I’m looking at this line of work to turn my transition from a liability into an asset.

Excited to see what’s on offer from this site, I’ve been lurking on here for a short while but I’ve managed to make an account today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit
Hi everyone, im Jas, im a model. I do dancing in life as i attached it in my stream if im bored or not busy at all. I like chatting people in my room and im a friendly one too. I hope im welcome here and im staying positive as i can. And im glad i found this forum for models cause i feel like im all alone in the industry. Not until i found this open forum made by AmberCutie :) its a good platform and a good opportunity too to discuss stuffs out.

Yeah well HI......

I like me not you, so there you have it. Now you know.
What, now your going to delete my post, pfft?

Yeah well HI......

I like me not you, so there you have it. Now you know.
What, now your going to delete my post, pfft?
Posts don’t get deleted here, even if you want to get them deleted.

Imagine that happening in person.

You walk up to a group of people you do not know, who you might want help from and say "Hi, I like myself, I don't like you, deal with it".

Amazing how brave/rude people get over the internet haha
lol I feel like this would absolutely be a random interaction on the street somewhere like NYC

• Funny!
Reactions: Iluvablow69
Hi ntmu, so far I like very much, where are you streaming now ?
Hi ntmu, so far I like very much, where are you streaming now ?
Honestly, probably TOO many sites lmfao 😅 Chaturbate, Stripchat, Joystick, Cam4 Streamate, Flirt4Free, Xcams, XloveCams, and probably a few others im missing off the top of my head.

Hi .. I'm Armaan .. I'm addicted to cam models and really love the way this forum is helping cam models issues .. It's also useful for adult cam users like me, so that we can enjoy this experience in a better way .. I hope to be an active an useful member of this community.

Thanks

Hii i’m Karmaaa. I new to using cam sites and at the moment i stream on MFC. i have chaturbate and stripchat accounts but honestly i started on MFC cause they approved me the quickest im like shy and outgoing at the same time & im in loveee with tacos. i wanna be a taco 🥹

Hi, I go by the name Markosurus_rex on chaturbate. I only really go in one steam which I have modded for over 4 years. Looking to make a account here to get help with something I really struggling with. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day, week, month, year, life :h:

Hey. I’m Ju. And I just like seeing models have fun and communicating with them and making them laugh. They’re fun people as well as some of the other viewers in the room.

Reactions: LilyLaughing
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hi im Akyria and i am a major geek and nerd. I have been a SW for a year and a half now and am steadily learning best I can. i like to game and liestream and hang out on discord.