AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi Everyone -

I'm Strx85, a property of my Master. Why do some people get banned from CB? There was a guy in my room, last night, who wanted to buy my used panties....is 30 tokens a minute too much for a private show? Obviously I'm new to this....have lots to learn....hope to read a lot around here...and become a better cam girl ;-)

Thank you for allowing me join.

No, imo it’s the opposite. 30 tokens/minute ($1.50/minute in your pocket) is very cheap for a private show. On MFC private shows are 60 tokens/minute ($3/minute in your pocket).

Reactions: MarieElise
No, imo it’s the opposite. 30 tokens/minute ($1.50/minute in your pocket) is very cheap for a private show. On MFC private shows are 60 tokens/minute ($3/minute in your pocket).
Yeah and even that hasn't increased with inflation at all, for over a decade or something. It's a bit nuts imo, but I do like MFC.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey guys .. I'm Armaan .. I'm from Pakistan .. I want to connect with AFC becoz I simply love cam models .. I'm bisexual so I love all models .. be it male, female or tranny .. adult cam is part of my life since 2011 .. I started with livejasmin .. then become fan of Chaturbate and now I love indian models on stripchat .. other than camming .. I love movies, sports and love to travel .. I came across this site exploring cam world and I try to join this world as model .. still exploring and learning about the craft .. let's see how it goes :)

Hello all, I am lilpeeen from CB. I have been on and off camming for a few years, mostly for fun and the love of having people watch. New here, looking forward to being part of this community :]

Outside of that, I work as a software engineer. I also enjoy gaming and skateboarding. Anything else, just ask ;]

Hello, all! I am Paige, The self-proclaimed Goddess of Web Development! [Full stack in particular, but Front End preferably!] I also like to go by Software Slxt when I'm feeling a bit spicier than usual... I've been in the web cam industry for almost 2 years now, and have done my fair share of content sharing sites as well... I'm still learning every single day and the one thing I love about this line of work is the community that comes along with it! I never feel like the odd man out when I'm camming and that's a priceless feeling...

Good morning from the UK

I’m Lady K, looking to start in the industry after playing in BDSM events for the past year. I’m eager to work myself up towards more extreme content, both psychologically and physically.

I’m TS and pre-op with plans for a full sex change; I want to leave that life behind. The stain of being transsexual is the only thing that prevents me from being successful. I’m looking towards creating extreme content to compensate from that, partly due to excitement and risk-taking, and partly due to the fact that I’m broken already lmao

I’m a STEM graduate but the market is horrible for finding work, and I’ve experienced discrimination in many areas (boo hoo no one cares) so I’m looking at this line of work to turn my transition from a liability into an asset.

Excited to see what’s on offer from this site, I’ve been lurking on here for a short while but I’ve managed to make an account today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit
Hi everyone, im Jas, im a model. I do dancing in life as i attached it in my stream if im bored or not busy at all. I like chatting people in my room and im a friendly one too. I hope im welcome here and im staying positive as i can. And im glad i found this forum for models cause i feel like im all alone in the industry. Not until i found this open forum made by AmberCutie :) its a good platform and a good opportunity too to discuss stuffs out.