AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
We have been running a long time clip shop. That focuses on very specific non-nude, non-sexual video stores, and youtube. Currently hiring ALL female gamers/models/streamers . I go by "Rock Socks" 😻 I already have a small following on youtube and Facebook, looking to network with buyers/sellers. Paypal only - Please have references! :h:

Hello loves,

I’m Kendra, 26 female who loves being a cam model. I currently stream with jerkmates. I’m all about less suppression, more expression. When I’m not camming, I just got my masters, I have a German shepherd named Wonder, I golf. The most interesting fact is in real life I’m a bisexual who actively plays in the swinger lifestyle. Clubs, parties, events, I’m all for it.

Attachments

• IMG_9352.jpeg
    IMG_9352.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 5
Hello) I'm a raspberry, I'm 27 years old and I love horror movies and sushi!! I also like to just lie on the bed and do nothing lol)) I really want to get to your forum! ^^

Hey, I am a CB supporting member and have been using the site for years. Though honestly just started using all the features. Have several questions about the status of questions and concerns brought up in Customer service and Security. Thought this would be a good place to start to get some feedback. Definitely worth checking into. Deactivated may have occurred prematurely. Though Support is a game of Telephone and not sure things are being relayed. My the best is yet to come, I'm sure. Username hondoomcklain....

Hello,

My name is Sasha. I am extremely new into the cam model world. I am simply looking for direction as to how to get started. I would very much appreciate any help I can get.

Regards,

Sasha.

Hii!! Im Natalie Fierros :h:

I am a full time Live Cam Model + Adult Content Creator. July will ONLY be my 4th month doing this type of work... There's so much to learn.. EEKK!

Im 22 years old, Albanian + Trained & performed as a professional ballerina for 14 years before I jumped into the adult industry :)

I live in a beautiful apartment with my highland lynx kitten & stream all day + night. I love making new connections & creating a fun, loving & Safe stream/environment for everyone :h:

Nice to meet you all :h::kiss:
IMG_1280.JPG

Hi 👋 new to camming and still working out which site or sites would suit me best - as regards navigation/ use of site and also the payout methods etc . Am hoping this forum will be useful to learn from 🤩🤩👋

V x

Is anyone on CAM4 ? I can’t see a forum thread re that site but it’s growing in popularity as we speak .. anyone ?.. views ?
Cam4 has always been a low rated cam site, back in the day they got their traffic from cambotting and whitelisting feeds from the more popular cam sites, and are still not a top notch site. Not growing in popularity at all.

Hi,

I was here before, I had a big social media problem which took a whole year to be resolved. Had to kill every account I ever made. As a musician I got stalked (which is strange because I'm not famous at all) She destroyed all my reputation in all the music tech forums I ever logged into. Catastrophic! So I had to leave here which was sad, because I liked this forum very much. I finally got legal council and even met her in a mediation session. So now I feel safe.

Its strange, I see absolutely no reason that someone should stalk me. I guess for Models its far more relevant. But the net is a strange place.

I'm a viewer and casual streamer. I produce techno and I'm a hardware modular live act and dancer. I was streaming from my little music studio playing live hardware techno. Also I make music for little documentaries and teach guitar, piano and synthesizers. Corona ruined some of it but now I'm back on track with my music. Stop making music for monetary reasons is not an option, so I have to struggle sometimes. Which makes me a medicore tipper compared to whales and white knights.

It took me a while to understand this Camming business. Chaturbate for example places their adverts also on illegal file sharing portals (when I was young I was looking for music software rips, not very proud about that) I believe this practice accounts for the countless armies of grey users who are trolls that NEVER would pay for anything they get from the net. Why is CB doing that? So I saw these adverts and for years I thought it was a fake. Free chat with naked girls? nowaaay :) Anyway one day I followed the link and there I was, one in a million greys. Not the best way to understand the depths of camming. But soon I realized that many models are artists just like me and some of their difficulties are similar to mine. Since then I'm only visiting a room when I can tip. As I said not much but the models I follow still appreciate that. I have had a lot of great private sessions and awesome chats.

And I have some questions. Also I might be able to share experiences and opinions. Looking forward to that.

Sorry for the text wall. Thanks for reading

Reactions: Lover31660
I am a person, I have two eyes, a nose and a mouth. I also like snakes and spiders, oh, and the occasional visit to sites with temptresses 😁😉

Hello everyone!
I'm Femboysh and I've started to work on CB last week, I already have a lil XP with camming since I used to do it as woman a few years ago and now I'm doing it as FTM/NB.
I'm a faceless creator and all I can say it is really hard to start all over again and all the posts here are really helping me through this new phase.