AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who here has never shown their naughty parts on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Have you shown your primary or secondary reproductive organs on the Internet?

• Yes, I have displayed my jiggly bits on a live streaming webcam.

Votes: 57 56.4%
  • Yes, I have taken photos of my bits and posted them on the Internet.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Yes, in some way I have shared an image of my bits with the Internet.

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • No, I have never once put an image of my babby-marker on the Internet, ever.

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evvie

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 12, 2012
So I'm kind of curious. Um... I made a poll!

Who has never once shown any image of their sexy parts on the Internet?

Oh wow. This will be interesting.

cam2cam in a pvt

she refused to go 'farther' until I turned on my cam... and I wanted to see more... so I turned on my cam

it's something I don't normally do in my pvts, I'd rather not turn you girls off if I turn my cam onto my junk.

I've been extremely selective on who I show my jiggle bits to and anyone can easily guess who that model is. :D It's a lot more important to me to talk to the model in private than to show her my goods.

One model has seen me get dressed for work a few times, and has seen me doing stuff once. I felt so stupid doing stuff on camera, I felt in no way sexy.

I've only done it once, was chatting on Yahoo messenger with a friend back in college, she turned her came on and got naked so I did the same.

I don't usually respond to any personal questions/polls or other. However, slightly different take.

Yes - waved my wang around on a webcam - including to an now ex girlfriend (She was Austrian, studying in New York - I'm English, we met in Italy at a conference - hence distance relationship), and before that a university student I met at a conference in Hungary (she's Greek). Nothing happened at the conference, but things changed rapidly via Skype over the next month or so after we left. 4 years later we are still good friends, saw her a few weeks ago when she traveled to the UK for work (no naughty play anymore obviously, we're just friends). Also play chess near daily with the ex girlfriend too (we went skiing together 3 months after we split up).

So doing so pre-dated my knowledge of MFC even existing by a considerable margin (18 months). There are no photos that I've ever made though and I wouldn't make any either. But all the ladies who have seen it over the internet - I trust them entirely (yes, a few more have :p )

Or was the question specifically aimed at MFC?

Reactions: LadyLuna
:whistle: I always turn my cam on in private lol. Even though I know most of the comments made by the models are lies...I just ignore them and act like they are telling the truth. I guess it turns me on to have a model watch me. So sad hahaha

southsamurai said:
you either get waist up or neck down, never both

So tempting to make a joke about "so more a knife than sword" :p

Oh, wait. Doh! :D Its just the way I read it first time :D

Question? :hello2: Well two, 1: Kirlian photography, (Cock auras), 2: Eyewitness composite sketches posted with out your consent? :shifty:

Reactions: Rebecca Buck
I can honestly say I've never shown my babby marker on cam. Also, I'm pretty sure I do not even own a babby marker. Are those like Crayola? :think:

Pretty sure there's at least one pic of mine floating in cyberspace. It's wearing feathers and lil' colored craft balls and one of those googly eyes is stuck to the glans. I dressed it up for a presentation I was involved with.

I forgot to hit the quote link.

The question refers to everyone, in general, over the entirety of the Internet.

I am a pathetic little exhibitionist. I have been seen putting on shows for camgirls. I have performed strip tease (poorly), bondage shows (hilariously) and bit jiggling sessions under the models' control that were kind of perverse (hopefully). In my defense, I am not overweight or elderly. :dance:

Zoomer said:
southsamurai said:
you either get waist up or neck down, never both

So tempting to make a joke about "so more a knife than sword" :p

Oh, wait. Doh! :D Its just the way I read it first time :D

more like an exacto blade than a knife or a sword, but hey :p

I don't see an option that says "I posted my cock in this thread."

lol jk

But I've shown my junk a few times. Not really a fan of jerking off on cam though.

Never have and not on my bucket list although I could change my mind.

So none of you dudes are the ones that randomly send pictures of your peepee's to models? Good for you!

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Status
Not open for further replies.