AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
TBH I dont see the issue with the subscription + ads, I get why people are upset, because it's not how it was and now you pay more for a worse service, but it's basically how subscription tv was right, you subscribe to the channels and get ads pretty frequently during the shows too, imo it's like the same thing.

The bigger issue I have with streaming is that they have basically stopped producing physical media so let's say Netflix makes your new favorite show / movie, there's a pretty good chance unless you board the pirate ship that in 20 years you wont be able to watch it anymore.
Prime has just added ads in Australia and the one ad during The Boys last week was a three second ad for Prime Video!

• Funny!
Reactions: KingMarti
Blue Zones was nice. I liked the fact that he actually spoke Spanish to people. The turn off came when it all became his sales pitch for his startup community at the end.
Ah thank you. I watched Okinawa, and now I'm watching Sardinia. If it's just basically a long infomercial, I'll just say fuck it though.
Thanks for the heads up.

King Marti gave me an awesome list of movies to watch, so I'll just start working through those instead.

Finished watching the series Ripley.
Beautiful picture, good play of actors and in general it is interesting to watch.
But. The logic of antagonists is far from reality. Everything is built so that protogonist easily get away with it.

Groundhog Day (Bill Murray)
Edge of Tomorrow (Tom Cruise)
Next (Nicolas Cage)

Three films using the same plot device - go back in time and try, try again. They take me back decades to Sci-Fi short stories of similar nature.
I liked them and I'm expecting the remakes to be even better :)

I watched The Bikeriders movie, and sadly, I was very very disappointed.
I won't spoil it other than saying it basically had no action in it, it was very boring. The trailer made it look like a badass action thrilled movie, but there were literally 2 small bits of action. The trailer basically included everything "action" in it.

Reactions: ElGato
I just finished the latest season of The Bear. I enjoyed it. Great acting all around, compelling stories, good use of humor.

My only two complaints: sometimes the dialogue moves unnecessarily fast, and sometimes they overdo it with characters self-analyzing. But overall, I like it. Good show.

I finally started The Walking Dead.
I know I know, 14 years to so too late, but better late than never. I just finished Season 3, so lots to go haha

Reactions: EvaRomania
Guardians of the Galaxy 2... I know, also SUPER late to watching these movies, a friend of mine told me I had to watch them, so now they are added to our list with about 50 other movies that either one of us haven't seen :p I think next up is Avengers: End game

Reactions: NotYou
  • Funny!
Reactions: inertvolcano
That's a funny coincidence. I'd never even heard of it. I liked it.
I'm pretty sure I first saw it when it came out, but it's one of those films that just kind of gets forgotten about, like it's good, it's different but it's not the type of film that you are going to watch over and over again.

Paper Man is another Ryan Reynolds film that kind of flew under the radar which was pretty good.

Reactions: inertvolcano
I'm pretty sure I first saw it when it came out, but it's one of those films that just kind of gets forgotten about, like it's good, it's different but it's not the type of film that you are going to watch over and over again.

Paper Man is another Ryan Reynolds film that kind of flew under the radar which was pretty good.

I'll check this out! It sounds good. I'm watching Ryan Reynolds movies to tide me over until the new Deadpool movie comes to streaming. 😄

The new animated Batman series on Amazon-Caped Crusader. Very well made, written and styled.
It has the usual story per episode, but on top of it a background plot that builds the characters through the season. Batman makes mistakes, Harvey Dent is slowly becoming corrupted, Jim Gordon is slowly trying to clean up the police force from thugs and bribe takers.
This is way more than a pleasant surprise and really has the potential to continue the legacy of the 90’s animated masterpiece.

Well I am definitely addicted to The Walking Dead.
Not sure exactly when I started it but I am already on Season 6 Episode 3.

Don't know why I didn't watch this much earlier.

Hearts v Rangers (awesome game!) Scotland
Union v Riverplate Argentina 🎉
I forgot how pumped watching football gets me feeling. This is great!

Everyone else is probably watching the Olympics, but I'm just not in the mood for it.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Hearts v Rangers (awesome game!) Scotland
Union v Riverplate Argentina 🎉
I forgot how pumped watching football gets me feeling. This is great!

Everyone else is probably watching the Olympics, but I'm just not in the mood for it.
heeey you found the hearts v rangers game!! I tried looking for it for you, but I couldn't find it in the time I had to look :p but very nice

I haven't watched any of the Olympics other than what I've been send from friends..

I did just watch Resident Evil again with a friend, and now we plan to go watch Deadpool and Wolverine on Friday in the cinema :)

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
heeey you found the hearts v rangers game!! I tried looking for it for you, but I couldn't find it in the time I had to look :p but very nice

I haven't watched any of the Olympics other than what I've been send from friends..

I did just watch Resident Evil again with a friend, and now we plan to go watch Deadpool and Wolverine on Friday in the cinema :)
Thanks either way. So sweet. Really fun game of anyone likes football.

Paramount w prime.

Reactions: Wuggie
Also not watching the Olympics, but I have yet to see a single thing about someone winning an event, it's all just been drama...so assuming it's not even worth watching tbh.

Also not watching the Olympics, but I have yet to see a single thing about someone winning an event, it's all just been drama...so assuming it's not even worth watching tbh.
I like the Winter Olympics better. That's totally fun! Salt Lake City next I think.

But, yeah, all I see on my feed is boring people drama.

ETA; Whoops looks like Salt Lake City is 2034 lol A bit ahead of myself there.

ETA; Whoops looks like Salt Lake City is 2034 lol A bit ahead of myself there.
Unfortunately you'll be watching it before you know it 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Dune 2 and it was quite good, but I am not buying the idea that the whole tribe makes trips on the back of a giant worm

The Hulu pick up of Futurama...guess they couldnt get the original writing staff, IMO it's not worth watching, just watch the original run instead.