AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Thought Iā€™d watch/rewatch all Mike Flanaganā€™s shows after re-watching The Haunting of Hill House since I recently read Shirley Jacksonā€™s book. Currently on episode 6 of The Haunting of Bly Manor and Iā€™m already burnt out.

The Haunting of Hill House is pretty good and so is Midnight Mass. Those are the only two shows of his Iā€™ve already watched. He does have some tropes in his shows that I donā€™t personally love (long, play-esque monologues that just feel unnatural imo), but I still think both those shows are still good despite some flaws. However, Iā€™m having a very hard time getting through The Haunting of Bly Manor. I can deal with slow burn type shows and films. But this one is incredibly slow, none of the characters are interesting or likable and some of the accents are so god awful. I donā€™t understand how an American actress can have such a bad American accent. Weird, because I like her and think sheā€™s great in everything else Iā€™ve seen her in. But yeah, the acting and the accents are bad enough to kinda ruin the watching experience to the point where Iā€™m probably not going to watch his other two shows.

Kinda want to rewatch True Blood now, haha.

ETA: Also, perhaps itā€™s just me, but I find that most shows that last longer than a few seasons have some inevitable downfall before it ends where it seems like the writers just went ā€œeh, fuck itā€. Very, very few shows are good from beginning to end imo. True Blood made me think of that, because the first three or so seasons are fantastic and the later seasons werenā€™t nearly as entertaining. GoT is probably the most well known example. House was also like that for me. The Walking Dead too.

The only shows I can think of where they are just fantastic from beginning to end is Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad and The L Word (although The L Word kinda goes of the rails a bit, itā€™s still very entertaining).

Last edited:
I finished watching Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes on Hulu. Though I was sad about our beloved Caesar being gone šŸ˜­, I loved this new ape Noa (main character) and his bravery.

Collaborate Planet Of The Apes GIF

Finally watched and finished House of the Dragon season 2. Had low expectations since season 1 was a bit meh to me, but I really enjoyed this season a lot.

Currently watching Rings of Power. No, it's not LotR quality (difficult to match), but I liked the first season well enough (except for that utterly ridiculous Galadriel on horse scene) and I'm enjoying this season as well.

Looking forward to From starting up again later this month. If you like Lost, you'll probably be into From. Similar vibes, but horror. Pay attention to everything, even the intro!

Reactions: rockin_rod
One Cut of the Dead. I donā€™t want to ruin too many surprises here, so Iā€™ll just say this is definitely a movie for people who love movies. Itā€™s the kind of movie that makes you want to restart from the beginning as soon as you finish.

The King of Queens

Iā€™m watching the episodes where he hangs out with Ray (from Everybody Loves Raymond). Lol.

Reactions: KingMarti