AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what systems do you have?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cat, it's not always very user-friendly.
j2okG.jpg

I juuuust got an xbox. I'm super excited! :h: I'm used to playing games on the pc.

Ok, I have a Nintendo64, it needs a converter piece then I can play it again then I have a PS2 thats my baby, a PS3, Wii, XBOX360, also a Nintendo DS and a DS3D. I am hoping my parents got me a Wii U for Christmas, but dont know yet obviously lol. If not I may trade in the Wii for one.

My favorite is my PS2 I have a shit ton of games for it too. I am still getting used to the functionality of the others. I know that the XBOX,Wii, and PS3 can get online, but the box that Comcast gave me hates game consoles, currently my xbox is hooked up to my box with a stupud cord, probably the same with the other two.

Ok systems are listed below:

PS3.
Nitendo Wii
Galaxy 3 AMD FX Quad Core 3.6GHz Desktop Gaming PC
Intel core I3 Laptop.

All Linked together so i can record game plays using a HD PVR recorder.

Jblackbean2

Commodore VIC-20 (3 of them) and a PS2. None of which are plugged in right now.
So for gaming at the moment I'm strictly PC and Steam. I never could justify the expense of a dedicated gaming system when my computers have always been way more powerful than any system out there.

I'm strictly PC at this point. Got a nice new laptop for Christmas, which means I can finally play some of the newer games I could try on my beloved but aging desktop. In fact, I just downloaded Skyrim and all the DLC (including the Dragonborn preorder) from the Steam Daily Deal last night, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

Ok, I just hooked up a computer to run MAME, PS1, and PS2. Going to do Genesis, NES, SNES and maybe a few others. I actually did this because I have all those things (except the arcade units, but I used to have those) and don't want them all hooked up. So I actually play off discs for the PS1 and PS2.
I also have an XBox 360 (with Kinect), a Wii U, Wii (Wii U doesn't play game cube games), PS3 (with Move),N64, 3DS, DSi XL, Vita, PSP, Galaxy Tab 2, Droid X, Atari 2600 and of course PC (XP, Vista and 7). Most of these are set up to run on a 47" TV with a 42" sound bar (w/ sub). I'm looking at getting into indie game development right now so this might have to expand to an iOS device depending on the platform I work on.

Plus various older stuff I don't use any more (GB, GBA, GB Micro, SNES, NES, Sega CDX, etc.)

I have an old commodore 64, and a sega megadrive. Both of them work fine, but i do not often use them. :) For gamming i use a PC with I5 CPU, 8G ram, Ati radeon card with 1 G ram under windows 7. I know it is not a high tech machine, but its good while i can buy an XBOX 360 :)

I love my PS3! It's a great system and overall cheaper for daily play than the xBox, but the games do tend to cost a little more.

Hmmm.

We have and like to play on Xbox 360 and N64 :) but onlya few games... Used to have Amiga as well that was the best of its time!! :violin:

PC for most gaming, ps2 sitting in the cupboard untill i find a copy of symphony of the night and does my phone count? i play drag racing on android on the toilet more than anything else

I have a PS3.

Currently have my N64 up for sale on amazon. Loved that system as a kid and I think there are fans out there who currently buy/collect N64 systems and their popular games like Golden Eye and No Mercy.

I have a Xbox 360 that I play just about everything on (racing, shooters, fighting, music, and platformers). I use my PC strictly for MMOs.

The wii, nintendo 64, and a game cube. (my pos xbox crapped out).

I currently own the PS3, Wii, and 3DS.
I just got the PS3 for Christmas, and it's by far my favorite console. I'll Skyrim/Borderlands it up any chance I get.
Haven't touched the 3DS in two years....just waiting for Pokemon games to come out, haha.
And I'm always up for some Just Dance on the Wii c;

I was collecting all of my old systems but last year we had a bit of water damage to our house and my Atari 2600, Genesis and NES were damaged.

So I'm left with:

SNES
Dreamcast
PS1
PS2
PS3
Xbox
Xbox 360
Game Gear
Game Boy Advance

Active:
PS3
3DS
PS2
Wii

Nonactive(meaning...lost somewhere >>)
N64
PS1
SNES
NES
Gameboy

KyraFortune said:
Active: PC/PS3/Gamecube

NonActive (Meaning In-Closet-Unreachable): SNES/Sega Genesis <-- Both still working and packed superhellacarefully.

My Genesis power adapter cable gave out. Made me sad. I have emulators instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.