AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The car in this video is so sexy! (Ride it; Regard)

And as for this; I love these masks! I want one. Not sure what id ever use it for, but they are so cute 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: rockin_rod
What's crack-a-lackin' music Homies ?

Loving this...

The intensity... the passion ... 😆

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Heard this one, for the first time, on the radio while I was driving around this AM, it's fun...

And ofcourse this one, just because the lyrics are ridiculous. If a guy kneeled before me w diamonds in his pocket, I'd assume he was having an arthritis attack, after doing a robbery 😆
The closer you listen to the lyrics of songs, the more ridiculous a lot of them are.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Heard this one, for the first time, on the radio while I was driving around this AM, it's fun...

And ofcourse this one, just because the lyrics are ridiculous. If a guy kneeled before me w diamonds in his pocket, I'd assume he was having an arthritis attack, after doing a robbery 😆
The closer you listen to the lyrics of songs, the more ridiculous a lot of them are.

Yay I had Sail Away on a playlist and was going to be one of the next songs to add here, what a coincidence!!

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise