AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are some of your favorite spoof or comedy clips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2010
outside your window looking in
Was listening to some old Dr. Demento CD's with my kids and thought about how this has been a lost art and how there doesn't seem to be many comedy songs or spoofs being made anymore. Thought I would post a few of my favorites here and to see if there are any others that may like these or some similar to it.

just a few of them, post some that you like

AlexLady said:

This is my favorite.

THANKS ALEX!!

BTW-Sooo true, about the classic music instruments...I was a french horn in marching band...grrr shoulda fought to stay a flutist :cool:

Jupiter551 said:

The Onion = Best damn website, even if some of their stuff goes over my head since I'm not from the US. But still, holy shit they make me laugh.

Anyways, here are the best car commercials ever, and further proof that Peter Stormare is fucking awesome:

Still one of my favorites.

Nordick said:
The Onion = Best damn website, even if some of their stuff goes over my head since I'm not from the US. But still, holy shit they make me laugh.

Anyways, here are the best car commercials ever, and further proof that Peter Stormare is fucking awesome:

HAHAH those vw ads are great

These kill me:

Status
Not open for further replies.