AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcamming for Male Models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2011
Sorry to ask this on a camGIRL site, but I get this question regularly when I tell my guy friends what I do. Where are the good sites for guys to cam model? A friend of a friend does it as his only job, and he claimed to make $600/day on a site for gay men, but he wouldn't tell me the website because he is kinda a jerk. All my friends are impoverished hot young punk dudes, they need this :twocents-02cents: !

Doesnt streamate and SV all men?

I have a male cam model that comes to my room (tips to see boobies or takes me pvt) just to get hard then go back to work. Ill see if I can find out where he is camming at next time I talk to him.

LilyPink said:
Don't livejasmin do guys too?

Yep, they do. As do Adultwork (although i've had a few of the guys who cam on AW in my room and none of them do very well on there from what I can gather, I think it's probably more lucrative for the TS side of the market when it comes to cocks...)

cams.com as well, think cams4 - almost everywhere except MFC :D
However, I think most of these sites are "multi" - male and female, group, couple etc. Don't know any gay only sites for a simple reason ;)

wild guess here, and no I'm not going to test it first lol....but if you typed "gay webcam" or something into google I expect you'd find male camsites pretty fast.

And your eyes may bleed.

The girl asked for Good sites.. not sites you heard about that allow guys to register...
The guy who sais he is doing 600$ a day but refuses to dish out the website... i call BS on that.. seriously how many girls make 600$ a day here on MFC where the pvt rating is one of the biggest (3$ a min) the only way he is making that money is if he is on one of those "money slaves" sites.. where yes it is possible and i dont blame him for not sharing it.. another good one is Camwithhim.com but they only accept 10% of the aplicants so if he is not buff and seriously good looking, also smart and funny tell him not to bother :D:D
Livejasmin is filled with freeloaders who ask for soooo soooo much when they do take you private... site gives you 30-35% , imlive dont even bother(30%), camcontacts a big NO :D(50%)

i would suggest camwithhim...
Good luck!

The site's search engine is a wonderful thing for noobs. :thumbleft:

http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2623&hilit=male+models

Lurkmoarcats.jpg

cracktor said:
BUMP any male camers around here? :)
Did you happen to notice the post right above yours? Follow that link for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.