AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This Is A First!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Boce...maybe you should learn when to STFU :lol:

I kid I kid. But I must know. Why?

sxycherrypie said:
Yea but I think when she says that she's kidding I always tell my reg for almost 2 years fuck you lol. All in good fun.

I'll take that one of 2 ways since I don't know you...

You have no idea wtf you're even talking about half the time but continue to have diarrhea of the mouth.

Or, lol

Bocefish said:
sxycherrypie said:
Yea but I think when she says that she's kidding I always tell my reg for almost 2 years fuck you lol. All in good fun.

I'll take that one of 2 ways since I don't know you...

You have no idea wtf you're even talking about half the time but continue to have diarrhea of the mouth.

Or, lol
Guess none of realized it was a crime to post in the forums! Dislike her all you want, but do you have to be such a DICK about it? I'm just tired of these forums being such a hateful place! It's getting to be a slam-fest! Why would anyone want to risk being put down and contribute?? That is the point of having a forum after all, so that people can contribute, right? And it's not just her I'm talking about. Just a thought ;) Can't we play nice??

On topic: The story behind that one would be quite interesting, I'm sure :)

AmazingAshlee said:
I'm just tired of these forums being such a hateful place! It's getting to be a slam-fest!

I'm sorry you feel that way. Well, it was nice having you. Bye bye!

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 212
Given that I can only assume this post was made out of either a drunken or bipolar fit of boredom, I'm going to close it before it gets any more redonkydonk.

Status
Not open for further replies.