AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
lordmagellan said:
"It's farting on me."

-Ambercutie
What the... I can't even recall the context of this. When, what, huh?
Lip gloss. But at the time I wasn't paying attention to the screen and that was all I heard.

lordmagellan said:
AmberCutie said:
lordmagellan said:
"It's farting on me."

-Ambercutie
What the... I can't even recall the context of this. When, what, huh?
Lip gloss. But at the time I wasn't paying attention to the screen and that was all I heard.
:lol: see sometimes I don't even know what thoughts I'm processing out loud or in my head.

One who could have gone bye bye with the Asian homepage, IMO...

But apparently prolapse and peehole fucking will get you a high enough Asian camscore to be saved and end up on the main homepage.

Attachments

• gross.jpg
    gross.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 317
AmberCutie said:

But apparently prolapse and peehole fucking will get you a high enough Asian camscore to be saved and end up on the main homepage.

what is prolapse?

I had a kitten that I was fostering with a prolapsed anus one time. The vet told me to lubricate and I had to keep pushing his little pink sock back in. (He grew up just fine by the way, was adopted and lives happily ever after).

Please tell me that the prolapse this lady is referring to is NOT the same as what happened with my kitten. Or i think i will cry.

Miss_Lollipop said:
AmberCutie said:

what is prolapse?

I had a kitten that I was fostering with a prolapsed anus one time. The vet told me to lubricate and I had to keep pushing his little pink sock back in. (He grew up just fine by the way, was adopted and lives happily ever after).

Please tell me that the prolapse this lady is referring to is NOT the same as what happened with my kitten. Or i think i will cry.

I'm really sorry hunny... it is one and the same :(

Reactions: RedHerby1
AmberCutie said:
Oh god I stumbled into that room once. I didn't even realise peehole-fucking even existed. Someone asks what she fucks it with and she pulled out what looked like a metal knitting needle. And probably was.
Here's some MFC prolapse for all you lucky people, no one expects the prolapse. It's just there and you're like WOAH >.<
HAPPY EYE-RAPE FRIDAY!:
EkXml.png

Jupiter551 said:
HAPPY EYE-RAPE FRIDAY!:

Great, i need brain bleach now :( i caught a screencap of one a long time ago and discussed it ad nauseum with my guys. i'm sure they appreciated it!

Reactions: Jupiter551
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Oh god I stumbled into that room once. I didn't even realise peehole-fucking even existed. Someone asks what she fucks it with and she pulled out what looked like a metal knitting needle. And probably was.
Here's some MFC prolapse for all you lucky people, no one expects the prolapse. It's just there and you're like WOAH >.<
HAPPY EYE-RAPE FRIDAY!:

Would you believe, the first Penthouse I ever read had a Forum letter about a guy "missing" his wife's vagina, and shoving her clit up his peehole, and how awesome it was. I just... that sounds fucking painful.

AmberCutie said:

That model is a 3 times Asian miss mfc winner...

Are you saying there are no extreme hardcore non Asian models? :think:

Different strokes for different folks I think is the saying

waogo said:
shoving her clit up his peehole, and how awesome it was. I just... that sounds fucking painful.
Is that a typo? I'm having trouble picturing a clit penetrating a male pee-hole lol

nzhere said:

"Different poles for different (pee)holes" would be a better saying :lol:

There are definitely "extreme" non asian models, I've never seen one advertising peehole-fucking (though I'm sure it's out there). It's very much a niche market though, and never enough to get them anywhere near the top.

I don't personally understand how anyone can find prolapse attractive, but I suspect it's because it's "taboo", dunno. To me it's like staring into an open wound.

That was an awful picture but I still think vaginal prolapse is much worse. That can only be fixed with surgery and you can't just poke it back in. :(

On chaturbate tonight this girl was doing a shower show.. she randomly pulled the curtain over her body and said I won't show anything until someone tips 100 tokens.. Everyone was like, "You've already gotten enough tips for this show" and she got mad... and then someone tipped the 100, so she got her way..

Wasn't sexy.

Jupiter551 said:
waogo said:
shoving her clit up his peehole, and how awesome it was. I just... that sounds fucking painful.
Is that a typo? I'm having trouble picturing a clit penetrating a male pee-hole lol
Not a typo. I guess she just had a large clit. And... yeah. Just... it wasn't the best intro to Penthouse, really.

I'm really over whelmed right now! I don't know how to comment on everything so I'll just say ewwwwwww, gross, wow, not cool and insane! A whole mix of emotions on this page.

HAPPY EYE-RAPE FRIDAY!:

:shock: :eek: Holy hell!!!!!!!I need to scrub my brain till it squeeks right now after seeing that shit

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
nzhere said:
AmberCutie said:

I'll make myself clear: I think there should be no place for this kind of shit on MFC. And if that sort of thing won her Asian Miss MFC, and is an example of what made the Asian homepage thrive? Good riddance.

That's my opinion. Forgive me for wishing the site I worked on had an ounce more class.

AmberCutie said:
Forgive me for wishing the site I worked on had an ounce more class.
I'm sure it's possible to approach peehole-fucking in a classy manner. I'm just not sure how.
:think:
Wearing a top-hat perhaps?

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Forgive me for wishing the site I worked on had an ounce more class.
I'm sure it's possible to approach peehole-fucking in a classy manner. I'm just not sure how.
:think:
Wearing a top-hat perhaps?
There are safe ways to go about doing this. They have similar toys for men as well. Maybe she was using one of those? :?

ambercutie
I'll make myself clear: I think there should be no place for this kind of shit on MFC. And if that sort of thing won her Asian Miss MFC, and is an example of what made the Asian homepage thrive? Good riddance.

That's my opinion. Forgive me for wishing the site I worked on had an ounce more class.

The Miss Asian contest is same as the main, = the one that ends up with the most tokens is the winner. As far as I know the peehole fucking is a new thing shes doing and was not part of her 3 Asian Miss mfc wins.

As long as its not done in public then who cares. There must be some niche odd market for it.

How about the Colombian 3 some on the homepage last night peeing in each others faces for 50 tokens? thats more offensive to me..

blackxrose said:
There are safe ways to go about doing this. They have similar toys for men as well. Maybe she was using one of those? :?

I know the model quite well, in fact i've invited her to post in this thread.

It was definetly NOT a metal knitting needle as one person sugested

She imports her stuff from a toy shop same as most other models. Last I saw she had about 25 toys. I think her latest purchase was a fuck machine.

marketing

Hi this is FuckMyASS09 i win 3 times in asian page not because of doing nasty shows but because they love my show and they love what i do.. I think each model here in mfc has their OWN SPECIAL TALENT mine is extreme hardcore anal. Tokens are tokens there no special tokens only given to Asian they are the same tokens everyone buys. That's what got me a homepage score of 4000. although its dropped a lot since i don't work much now.. All My toys are imported from suppliers..And i think you should respect each model cause we have different talents and different ways to get tokens.

Re: marketing

FuckMyASS09 said:
Hi this is FuckMyASS09 i win 3 times in asian page not because of doing nasty shows but because they love my show and they love what i do.. I think each model here in mfc has their OWN SPECIAL TALENT mine is extreme hardcore anal. Tokens are tokens there no special tokens only given to Asian they are the same tokens everyone buys. That's what got me a homepage score of 4000. although its dropped a lot since i don't work much now.. All My toys are imported from suppliers..And i think you should respect each model cause we have different talents and different ways to get tokens.

So sticking stuff up your ass is considered a "talent" now?

lol regarding the toys...I was the one who mentioned the "metal knitting needle" and I said that's what it looked like, what it reminded me of, but I only saw it very briefly.

It wasn't meant as an indication the model would just grab the nearest object and start making love to her peehole.

Status
Not open for further replies.