AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
qE3s4.jpg

Jessi said:
Ataboy said:
I don't know if it is a WTF situation or not..but I do kind of say it whenever I hear a model say that she only takes private shows when she knows the member better. I wonder if that works in more mainstream businesses? To only sell their product or service when they know the customer better.

An important difference is that it is a sexual service. I dont think anyone should have to feel guilty for having different levels/boundaries of what they are comfortable doing.

That is exactly what I wanted to say but could not find the words.

i hate how freeloaders get to see my tits
wish i could kill them
i hope that santa brings them coal
and they get food poisening from their christmas dinner
and end up in hospital
How about not getting your tits out in public chat then, that's one idea :?

penwhz: everyone should send donations to 121212concert.org for sandy relief (at least he's the well-meaning kind of spammer)
model: bye pen
model: cunt

Reactions: FridaysFun
So I am chillin online but have the broadcaster up. I look to my right hand to see I have a pm from someone I don't know. Turns out to be a model...pming me....on my model name....
silly girl

I then went to her room on my prem name...she banned me before I could even say hi :(

Attachments

• kk.png
    kk.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 380
curvyredhead said:
So I am chillin online but have the broadcaster up. I look to my right hand to see I have a pm from someone I don't know. Turns out to be a model...pming me....on my model name....
silly girl

I then went to her room on my prem name...she banned me before I could even say hi :(

Lol that reminded me of a time I logged on to check my mail, and a model popped up out of nowhere "Hey girl my guy was in your room last night. Just wanted to know what he tipped you and what you did for him." I put her on my ban list real fast. He never tipped me though I did vaguely remember his name. She seemed like a pleasant enough girl. Her headline on her profile said it all "Boss Bitch" :lol:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
This isn't so much wtf as a contradiction but i didn't think starting a new thread was necessary and this thread was the most appropiate.

A message on mygirlfund.
Get everything for an entire year!!! Everything you see above! Plus unlimited custom videos!!! (limit 2 per month)
I know i'm being picky and of course unlimited custom videos would be a bad idea, it's just that 3 words after unlimited, she uses the word limit. I think rewording it to "Plus up to 2 custom videos a month" would be better.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
16_bit said:
This isn't so much wtf as a contradiction but i didn't think starting a new thread was necessary and this thread was the most appropiate.

A message on mygirlfund.
Get everything for an entire year!!! Everything you see above! Plus unlimited custom videos!!! (limit 2 per month)
I know i'm being picky and of course unlimited custom videos would be a bad idea, it's just that 3 words after unlimited, she uses the word limit. I think rewording it to "Plus up to 2 custom videos a month" would be better.

My phone plan has unlimited data, but they only let me use so much a month. Maybe she uses the same ad agency as them.

Reactions: RainbowBryte
Shaun__ said:
16_bit said:

A message on mygirlfund.

My phone plan has unlimited data, but they only let me use so much a month. Maybe she uses the same ad agency as them.

I bet you are allowed to use as much data as you want on your phone plan. They'll just charge your more money if you go over your prepaid limit:)

:lol: Theres even commercials about unlimited data from competitors ... some throttle your speed way down once you reach a use amount point. Their competition says true unlimited data with no use restrictions. :whistle:

curvyredhead said:
silly girl

I got so excited to see the "accept PMs from models" option, thinking Id find some solidarity from other girls who were online..
Nope, all I get is girls with <900 camscores asking "4 how u get so many guys in ur room hun?"
I AM DISAPPOINT :(
If any models who legit want to pm for commiserating, saying hello etc in a non-distracting way, feel free to send me a message and we can set it up

Reactions: curvyredhead
Shaun__ said:
16_bit said:

A message on mygirlfund.

In the early 2000s I had unlimited cable internet, I had to sign a 3 year contract to get it. Halfway through the contract they introduced a 'reasonable usage' clause that meant once I went over a certain amount of data they charged me THREE DOLLARS per MEGABYTE. My first bill after the change came in and it was almost $200. This was a contract they changed in the middle of the freaking contract. Bastards.

Reactions: LadyLuna
HiGirlsRHot said:
I bet you are allowed to use as much data as you want on your phone plan. They'll just charge your more money if you go over your prepaid limit:)

No they slow it down to below dial up if you exceed the secret undisclosed number, because they promise all I can eat not the speed at which they serve it. If I get a new subsidized phone from them next year I have to give up my unlimited plan though, because they suck and stuff.

Shaun__ said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

No they slow it down to below dial up if you exceed the secret undisclosed number, because they promise all I can eat not the speed at which they serve it. If I get a new subsidized phone from them next year I have to give up my unlimited plan though, because they suck and stuff.
:headbang:

Jupiter551 said:
In the early 2000s I had unlimited cable internet, I had to sign a 3 year contract to get it. Halfway through the contract they introduced a 'reasonable usage' clause that meant once I went over a certain amount of data they charged me THREE DOLLARS per MEGABYTE. My first bill after the change came in and it was almost $200. This was a contract they changed in the middle of the freaking contract. Bastards.
This is the reason i never sign any long term contract, they have clauses in which screw you over. You can't change anything or leave but they can, and often do.

As to the unlimited data for phones/internet, i always complain to the person i'm talking to. Don't lie to me and say it's unlimited but then have in small print there's a limit. I notice we're not allowed to pay less than our bill and claim fair money usage or something as we have other bills to pay.

I get silly sometimes in my room. I was bending over with my ass facing the camera & I had just removed my plug, so I yell out: Welcome to my room, where we stick stuff up our asses. One dude said that was the best welcoming line he's ever heard lol

You know what really grinds my gears?
When models advertise themselves in my room. Or when they get their bf/friend to do it for them. Noobs or not, learn how not to burn bridges with your fellow cam mates. It will bite you in the ass. :twocents-02cents:

Enter a top 10 most popular room for a model I've never seen before. It seems she is doing some type of anal show. I am not in the room for 2 minutes when she talks about banning premiums who aren't tipping. In her infinite wisdom she decide to ban the most recent premium members. First why ban premiums and not basics? But honestly why would you ban somebody who just entered the room had tokens and good number of reward points.

I've never been banned by any model before so I am rather annoyed to be banned for doing absolutely nothing than have the audacity to stay for 2 minutes in room without tipping. :evil:

HiGirlsRHot said:
Enter a top 10 most popular room for a model I've never seen before. It seems she is doing some type of anal show. I am not in the room for 2 minutes when she talks about banning premiums who aren't tipping. In her infinite wisdom she decide to ban the most recent premium members. First why ban premiums and not basics? But honestly why would you ban somebody who just entered the room had tokens and good number of reward points.

I've never been banned by any model before so I am rather annoyed to be banned for doing absolutely nothing than have the audacity to stay for 2 minutes in room without tipping. :evil:

I could be wrong---but I do not think we have the ability (as models) to know who is the most recent premium/s. This is would be even more difficult if it were the top 10 most popular room.

Not excusing the behavior...just commenting.

Reactions: LadyLuna
curvyredhead said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

I could be wrong---but I do not think we have the ability (as models) to know who is the most recent premium/s. This is would be even more difficult if it were the top 10 most popular room.

I'm not sure if this works differently on the model software, but for members, if you're using Firefox, the list of premiums in the room is sorted in order of who came into the room earliest (so the newer ones to the room are on the bottom). Oddly, it's different in Chrome: they are sorted by longest time as a member, so there it would be no help.

I've also seen a couple models banning in this way, although I don't think I've seen them single out the newest to the room, which for sure makes no sense at all. I also agree, it doesn't make sense to ban premiums, who have at least bought tokens sometime, and not ban basics, who have not.

Reactions: SadieSixx
HarmlessSquirrel said:
curvyredhead said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

I'm not sure if this works differently on the model software, but for members, if you're using Firefox, the list of premiums in the room is sorted in order of who came into the room earliest (so the newer ones to the room are on the bottom). Oddly, it's different in Chrome: they are sorted by longest time as a member, so there it would be no help.

I've also seen a couple models banning in this way, although I don't think I've seen them single out the newest to the room, which for sure makes no sense at all. I also agree, it doesn't make sense to ban premiums, who have at least bought tokens sometime, and not ban basics, who have not.

Firefox for members works the way Shaun describes it, all have to check out Chrome. I know that Iris who typically has room counts in the 100 to 200, almost always greets new people entering her room, often before we have a chance of saying hello. I am perfectly ok with models banning basic, in fact as game it was I'll contribute tokens for. Nor do I blame any model who bans premium who she has seen in her room for long stretches without tipping. Anyway the last thing I need is more models rooms to visit so no big deal :)

I use Firefox now and it does rank premiums by how long they have been in the room. Often I see that my name is near the top of the list in one of my model friends' rooms, only to see an unknown lurker listed above me. I have no problem at all with the model banning this silent freeloader.

I fail to see how you members saying how it sorts the userlist on your side of the screen sheds any light at all on how models can tell who is new in the room and who isn't. ;)

(for once, this forum's winky face is actually the smiley I really need O.O)

Reactions: Jupiter551
LadyLuna said:
I fail to see how you members saying how it sorts the userlist on your side of the screen sheds any light at all on how models can tell who is new in the room and who isn't. ;)

If the model is using Firefox the model also knows who has been in the room the longest. The people at the top have been watching the longest, and the people at the bottom just popped in. Unless this has changed since the last time I talked to a model about it.

LadyLuna said:

I guess we (members) are surprised there is no functionality for models to do what members can do. Find out who has been in the room the longest. So much info is undocumented on MFC that it is possible that it exists but not everyone knows about. Models could log in as guest using firefox and be able to tell this information, although it would obviously be a PITA to do so.

Shaun__ said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

Yeah, my phone plan does the same. I get 250 MB at 3G speed. Then they throttle the hell out of me. Good thing I know the password to the WiFi at work and use WiFi at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.